Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: misty85

It is due to multiple reasons... It is a time when all university and school exams take place... and IPL is also there... but this time IPL craze has been reduced dramatically... But examinations are major cause of it...

During the time of the chart... IPLs rating was too High
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its for IPL . Every shows lost TRP during the IPL...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
IPL means...Indian Premier League
-Saruu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shinus

INDIAN PREMIER LEAGUE CRICKET

Ohhh CricketEmbarrassed
kalyas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Stop fooling yourselves folkes. TRP's are not there because people are hating the track. It is not because of IPL. Dont blame anything else other than the story line

Nothing makes sense these days...People could not take a few of these points I think and maybe moved on to another show...
- Geet forgiving Dev. Oh and not stopping there but behaving as if nothing ever happened. All this without telling Maan .
- What did Maan say that she left him forever? Yes he was harsh but come on... every relationship goes through those up's and down's
- Where did this family who does anything for Geet come from - MARS?
- Did they even hear the full story of what happened before forming an opinion on Maan? Do they know who he is , what he is or what he did for Geet and then weigh it against what he said... and then decide.
- What is great about TEJI that whole Amritsar respects him... What is so great about him? Did anyone show it?
- DEV coming in as fake hubby for GEET. HOW CAN MAAN AGREE TO IT? IS HE OUT OF HIS MIND? IS IT NOT THE SAME DEV WHO DID ALL THAT TO GEET. JUST BECAUSE YOU FORGIVE DOES NOT MEAN YOU FORGET. 
- Now of all DEV FALLING IN LOVE FOR HUNDRED th time and MAAN and GEET Trying to get his love for him

Isn't all this BIG BAKWAAS... SO INTELLIGENT PEOPLE QUIT THE SHOW... WE ARE STILL HERE WATCHING THE GARBAGE AND WASTING OUR TIME
Fezana thumbnail
Me too think its because of the IPL.  But even after this if it gets competition from KBC wonder what will happen to it. I dread thinking of GHSP's fate. ðŸ˜­Edited by Fezana - 12 years ago
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I too think its coz of ipl
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
But it's still the highest rated on StarOne right?!

Oh well...hopefully Delhi track brings it back up!!!
misty85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalyas

Stop fooling yourselves folkes. TRP's are not there because people are hating the track. It is not because of IPL. Dont blame anything else other than the story line

Nothing makes sense these days...People could not take a few of these points I think and maybe moved on to another show...
- Geet forgiving Dev. Oh and not stopping there but behaving as if nothing ever happened. All this without telling Maan .
- What did Maan say that she left him forever? Yes he was harsh but come on... every relationship goes through those up's and down's
- Did they even hear the full story of what happened before forming an opinion on Maan? Do they know who he is , what he is or what he did for Geet and then weigh it against what he said... and then decide.
- What is great about TEJI that whole Amritsar respects him... What is so great about him? Did anyone show it?
- DEV coming in as fake hubby for GEET. HOW CAN MAAN AGREE TO IT? IS HE OUT OF HIS MIND? IS IT NOT THE SAME DEV WHO DID ALL THAT TO GEET. JUST BECAUSE YOU FORGIVE DOES NOT MEAN YOU FORGET. 
- Now of all DEV FALLING IN LOVE FOR HUNDRED th time and MAAN and GEET Trying to get his love for him

Isn't all this BIG BAKWAAS... SO INTELLIGENT PEOPLE QUIT THE SHOW... WE ARE STILL HERE WATCHING THE GARBAGE AND WASTING OUR TIME

I agree that forgiving Dev was a disastrous move by the channel & PH but one just can't ignore IPL factor... Even big budget movies don't release during IPL season... TV serials also suffer ...As far as Amritsar track is concerned I don't think everyone disliked it apart from Dev's track.
riya1108 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalyas

I AGREE WID U YAR COMPLETELY. IM MCH IMPRESSED U HAV PENNED DWN EVRY SINGLE PNT CLEARLY N ITS D HARSH TRUTH WE SHUD ACCEPT IT DIS IS D MAIN CAUSE OF LOSING VIEWERSHP ALSO SO MANY FANS HAV PERMANENTLY LEFT DIS SERIAL  BT DUE2 STRNG LOVE 4  MAANEET ONLY IM STILL WATCHNG DIS SHOW