To sing for someone dear

bacchi who is always hyper
And who has almost no fear...😲

Biotech and PriDatech are her forte
Will any commands she obey?πŸ˜›
Wishing her a Happy Birthday..
Wishing she gets time to Play..

Wishing her lots of joy and surprises
& Hoping her imagination takes the skies...

Happy Birthday, Mahammm.. and Wishing you the best alwaysss ...πŸ€—

-- Mru

Hahaha... yes hyper I am i guess.. and nope no fear.. *proud face* Err I hope you are right about Biotech being my forte... I will be running after Mazzy with a danda otherwise.. πŸ˜› @Commands: you still think so? πŸ˜› Well i'd listen to Achu.. πŸ€” not my fault she only encourages me.. thank you for your wishes Mru... thanks alot.. πŸ€—

Oh and coming to this:

Originally posted by: Mru_bee

Khushwaa posted on time!!!! FAINTSSS πŸ˜†

I cant see all the graphics in your post. Those sites are blocked at office .. god knows why!!!

Coming back to the post..

Mahammm, Happy Birthday Once again and Hope you are studying instead of TPing on FB πŸ˜›

-- Mru

Err at how short a notice did she ask you all for contributions.. and heyyy..i was studying... this thread made me come online.. i cant ignore my friends can i? πŸ˜› and my paper went well anyway.. πŸ˜› i was talking about my brain being fried last night and remembered the Bheja Fry Association that we were the founding members of.. πŸ˜› Hope my fellow founding member is doing awesome! 

Take care,
Maham
Edited by ...Maham... - 12 years ago
...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@Soni: Thanks alot for the wishes Soni.. and the caps of PriDa.. πŸ˜ πŸ˜† Thank you sooo much for the siggies... Really... A  πŸ€—for ya..
...Maham... thumbnail
Originally posted by: GauravsDbest

Happy Birthday MahamπŸ€—hope u have a wonderful day and a beautiful life filled with the choicest blessings always showered on you wherever u go...have a BLAST

Originally posted by: GauravsDbest

OK u may not know me, but I have known u through your lovely lovely posts, OSs, creations and absolutely fabulous VMs...My name is Shreyashi...i wanna take the opportunity of ur special day to thank u for the wonderful times u have given me through ur lovely work...

Thanks alot Sheryashi! Thank you so much for describing my work so kindly.. I'm glad you enjoyed everything so much... Means alot. πŸ˜Š thanks again!
...Maham... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaan.

Dear Maham,

Many happy returns of the day! πŸ₯³ May you get the best in life,  just as you truly deserve.
You're such a lovely person to interact with, and I highly appreciate the individuality that you maintain... Chats with you have been absolutely delightful; occasionally with a learning curve - I often ended up exploring new facets of my personality that I never knew existed. That's what a friend can do, I reckon; make you grow as a person.
 Thanks for everything, Maham! πŸ˜Š Looking forward to many more years with you, on IF and beyond.

Made a siggy for you, though I'm sorry for having to use the warm colour pallete. Lacked a bit of expertise here.  

Happy Birthday, once again!  Hope you have a great day and year ahead. ⭐️ 

- Ishaan

Edit: The thread is a beauty, Khushi Di!  I love the siggy, and I'm sure Maham does so too. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks alot for the wishes Ishaan! πŸ˜ƒ and thank you for your kind words... it's good to have you as a friend too.. have enjoyed our chats.. but really you totally lost me at the learning curve bit coz i think we have barely chatted 10 times and that too on the CC and via FB.. how in the world did you manage to explore facets of your personality in between a brief discussion of psychology, GauCha and your siggy making?😲 πŸ˜• Am I missing something here? I wonder what will happen if you we ever start chatting on  a more regular basis.. πŸ˜› Oh and i LOVEEE this siggy.. thank you so so much for this.. Incredibly touched. I love the snaps.. love the way CS is looking at GK in the second pic from the left.. and i love the larger one.. liked this one so much better then the one similar to this.. maybe you know why.. πŸ˜›and i see you didnt want to play around with the color of GK's orange shirt again so you didnt use the recent pic.. πŸ˜› anyhow love this..  thanks for the wishes.. Keep in touch! πŸ˜Š
...Maham... thumbnail
@Khwahish: Thanks alot Khwahish for your wishes! πŸ˜ƒ and thanks for the sweets too.. πŸ˜† thanks again!
...Maham... thumbnail
Originally posted by: karneetholic

happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks alot!πŸ˜ƒ
...Maham... thumbnail
Originally posted by: akansha_lnmdj

happy birthday maham...

many happy returns of the day dear..

god bless!!

Thank you very Akansha! πŸ˜Š
...Maham... thumbnail
Originally posted by: gaurav_fan

Happy    Birthday

Maham             πŸ‘ πŸ₯³

Thank you!
...Maham... thumbnail
Originally posted by: deereyedgal504

Dear Maham,

Wish you a very very Happy BirthdayπŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Before joinig IF, i had always thought of you as a girl who always wrote Amazing PriDa FFs which made me go πŸ€ͺ...but now I know that not only your writings but you are wonderful as a person. I really enjoyed those scraps we exchanged and about your work...I really dont know wht to say about your dedication and zeal for perfectionπŸ‘πŸΌ

Hope you have a funfilled day and you get all the happiness in the world which you trully deserve.

@Khushi: a lovely thread, Khushi⭐️

Loads of love,
Snehal

Thanks alot Snehal.. thanks for liking my work... Enjoyed our exchanges too.. πŸ˜Š Thanks again for being so kind about my work.. I try my best.. Glad you like the results! Thanks again!

Take care,
Maham
Edited by ...Maham... - 12 years ago
...Maham... thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nan08

Dearest Maham πŸ˜Š

Many many happy returns of the day!!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

May you have a Wonderful day and year ahead.  God bless you with all things that is The Best in abundance.

May all your dreams, hopes and aspirations come true.

Wishing you loads of love, happiness and good luck always πŸ€—

Nandini

PS:  Kushi a very lovely thread :))

Thanks alot Nandini for your wishes! Appreciate it.. and thanks for the flowers! πŸ˜Š