Posted: 12 years ago

M...Check the main post. As promised...some more torture added πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Khush.
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Maham babe . .. .πŸ€—
1st of all wish u a very Happy birth Day . . .πŸ˜ƒ
n I m sorry for wishing u so late . May God, The Almighty Shower His Choicest Blessings on u . .
May u succeed in every step u take up in lyf . .
keep smiling,rocking n writing πŸ˜›
P. S : awesome thread KhushiEdited by Sparklin_star - 12 years ago
-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Happy Birthday!!!
..Waves.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Happy Birth Day Mahammm πŸ₯³πŸ₯³...!!! May all ur dreamzz come true...Hve a great year ahead😊...!!!

@ Khushi- Lovely thread...n siggie😊...!!!

@ Ishan- Nice siggie😊...!!!

-Nitika

Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Love u Maham 
Edited by gauchalover - 12 years ago
amiya121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Khushiii   Dear   !!

Thanks for making this Lovely Thread   !!       β­οΈπŸ‘

And  what do i say about the  Siggy ...  It  is Absolutely Droolworty  !!    and  they look soo BEAUTIFUL   !!     Siggghhh...    ❀️😍

Fantastic Job ,   pal  !!      πŸ‘πŸ‘

@  Mruuu   :     Great  Verses ... as always   !!     πŸ˜ƒ

@  Ishaan  and  Soni  :   Great  Siggies from both of you ... Excellent   !!   β­οΈ  πŸ‘ 

Love

Amiya 
Edited by amiya121 - 12 years ago
...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Okay I finally managed to come back here.. I swear there's some sort of a jinx attached any birthday thread that has something important to do with me.. The last time my computer went so mad was right after your birthday Khush.. 

Okay anyway.. Firstly a big big thank you to everyone who wished me over here... Really.. I was quite prepared for a bad birthday coz well i had an exam the very next day but i surprisingly did not have that bad a birthday minus the studying bit of course.. and for that i would like thank my Watson/Tom/Anonymous Avatar No. 1/ Anonymous Avatar No. 2 and well.. simply put my sister Khush. and of course everyone else too.. but really Khush.. thank you so so much for making sure in your own ways that I manage have a good birthday.. *gives a bone crunching hug to Khush in the hope of communicating her gratitude*

and a group hug to everyone else too.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Okay.. coming to the thread now that I'm done with my speech.. πŸ˜›

Edited by ...Maham... - 12 years ago
...Maham... thumbnail
Originally posted by: jakhushi

Okay...I am sooo, sooo bad at this that it's not remotely funny...but since it's the 27th May ...which means it's our Maham's Birthday...you will have to bear with my kind of post.The beginning only had me πŸ€£ honestly.. just the thought of you sitting and staring at the screen while trying to figure out a proper beginning and everything else.. i have never laughed so hard while reading a birthday thread... 

So without further ado...

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU! *Gives Khush another hug* πŸ˜ƒ

Now From Me...

Errr...Ahem...

Ok...1st some flowers... since you like roses... how did you know i like roses btw.. i dont think i ever mentioned it.. πŸ˜• thanks a bunch anyway.. πŸ˜† err ignore the pun.. 

^^I can so see my clumsy self breaking atleast one of those.. good that they are virtual and out of my reach.. πŸ˜†  

And here is a really silly Siggy for you...you should be really careful what you wish for M. I was going to tease you that i didnt really ask for a siggy.. but you did give me an OS and took that away from me.. not that im upset.. anyway.. coming to the siggy.. i LOVEEE itt.. and i loveee those lines and you know why.. *gives an extra wide smile* Still remember our brief talks on the first two pictures.. and the err last one.. i think it was involved in a very interesting set of PMs.. πŸ˜› thanks a lot for this.. and its a longgg way away from silly.. coz anything with PriDa cant be silly no matter how hard it tries and plus it's made by you which makes it automatically awesome for me. Briefly put: Shut up. πŸ˜›

What can I say that you don't know already... 
Alot of things i think.. *grins cheekily*

It's been an incredible journey knowing you M...been a while that too. If there is one thing I will be ever grateful to PriDa and GauCha, they got me some awesome friends...and they led me to you. Err.. i dont know about incredible.. more like crazy since it includes me.. but definitely been quite something.. you made my last birthday thread too.. just the difference between our relation as it was then and how it is now is amazing... you were a regular virtual friend then.. someone I couldnt help but like alot and today you are a sister to me in every sense of the word.. Will definitely will be eternally grateful to PriDa and GauCha for this despite all the things they do to make us want to hit them.. πŸ˜†

Your willingness to give and ability to love, completely stumps me at times... Thank you for everything...your affection, your willingness to listen, your friendship...even your tantrums. Ok...I think I went overborad there...Just because it's your birthday, I shouldn't be digging my own grave here. Willingness to listen? πŸ˜• Err.. I dont think I have gotten too many chances to do that.. it's mostly the other way around.. and once again you are making me sound like Harry with the love thing.. not that i mind being associated with him.. we grew up together you see.. πŸ˜› @Tantrums: Aha! Finally i get the the signal that you dont mind my tantrums the least.. you are actually fond of them.. oh I can see this as a very very useful discovery.. πŸ˜ˆ and it's just very hard to turn you down in particular.. i think I can turn other people down quite effectively so err I'm definitely not the saint you are painting me as.. 

You know I am really bad at this, so I will refrain from giving you any further ulcers with my rubbish.  I guess I am not good enough a wordsmith to express how special you are.

Hehehehe.. you are doing a terrible job arent you? i mean you havent even touched the surface of just how mad i am.. πŸ˜† You just bring out the best in me Khush.. so maybe that's why you say all those things.. I'm not all that good.

I hope the beauty of your soul is retained forever and may you get everything you wish for...lots of warm friends, loads of success and immeasurable happiness in your life.  Thank you so much for your wishes, your friendship, your love... can never thank you enough for that.. 

May you spread your unique brand of joy & sunshine to every life you touch M...just like you did to mine. Err right.. I'm not the sun guys.. i assure you.. maybe a flickering lightbulb. Khush is clearly not feeling well.. πŸ˜›

Hope you have a gorgeous Birthday and a perfect Year!!!

Hahaa thank you again!

- Khush.

Khush.
Ohh...before I go, Loads of Love to Little Choti M... (* Hugs M; ruffles hair, pulls cheeks and tickles her silly* πŸ˜›πŸ˜†) 
Ufff.. i could SO have done without everything after the hug.. Humpphh... i just turned 19 you know KHUSHI DI... and btw i laughed so hard at some points in the thread that my insides were literally aching in a really painful way.. guess some of your virtual tickling got through.. *sniffs*

P.S. ' There might be more to this torture on your special Day. 

A little something for you.
THANK YOU FOR THIS! Will reply in detail on the actual post! *hugs* Thank you so much for everything again... Loads and loads of love..

...Maham... thumbnail
@Amiya:

Hey Amiya! Thank you sooo much for your wishes.. thanks for the cakes and the roses.. I didnt have that bad a birthday.. πŸ˜† didnt really party though.. πŸ˜† thanks for the chocolates too.. thank you for your kind words and thank you for always being so nice to me.. Here's a πŸ€— for you.. thanks again!

Maham.

...Maham... thumbnail

Heyaa Mahaa Happy birthday gorgeous!  πŸ€—

hope this is your best birthday yet..You deserve everything and more on your birthday and I hope that is exactly what you receive..binge on the cakes chocolates, and enjoy your day kiddo! God Bless ya..Muahh!

Love,
Maz

Hey Mazzyy! Thank you.. and err... I assure you I would never describe myself as err gorgeous.. not even in my dreams.. πŸ€£ Thanks alot anyway.. had a good birthday.. definitely binged on the cake.. and enjoyed my day as much as it could be enjoyed with notes of biotechnology around me.. πŸ˜† Thank you!