Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-26 May, 2011 - Page 2

LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What is this new disease that nakku has got? She doesn't seem to remember baaji nor the new basti/digu/mai. Seeing her hairstyle changed to old single plait style, i thought she has become normal.

Maybe she is in state of shock. I hope the CVs don't say now that she got full amnesia and forgot everything.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I know everyone hates Digu but I dont hate him. I just feel sorry for him. How will he take it when Dutta's back? Anyway Iam glad at least Baaji will hopefully start searching for his bhau soon. Also glad Mai is back :D
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Awesome emoticons, Naku is shocked, may be will remember something, Digu will take her to the temple to meet SalmanπŸ˜ƒ Baji will follow them. Only you can make a compelete comedy showout of this circus.Thanks for the update.😊

AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Actually i liked today's epi😲   for the only reason nakku shrugging off digguπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† all the timeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Ritz-

oh god what a draggg. *yawns at the boring episode.*

Wow pehle Baji was sweeping the basti and now AS is sweeping the basti. Looks like everyone is going to take turns sweeping every damn place. I can't believe how low Pranjal Saxena can get? 🀒 the story is just absolutely ridiculous. Actually there isn't a story. Everyone is just sweeping the floor for some dumb reason that I don't understand. Now I"m just waiting for BALH show to start. Crores are happy watching this crapfest and can continue to watch whatever the channel wants to feed them. I'm moving on after 30th May.

Love the alien emos. 🀣
Thanks a lot for the written update Srushti.

someday who knows we might get to c these so called C** H****s sweeping the floor🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
 may be a better option for themπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ooohhhooo sorry, second post and forgot 😲😲😲😳😳😳

Thanks Srush for the updateπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by AbhiAni - 12 years ago
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for update dear
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely Update Srushti as usual!!! High score on your comments, emoticons and the update however bad the episode may be!

Baji ka murder toh kab ka kar chuke hai yeh CVs! Ab waise koi bacha nahi hai murder karne ke liye! Wonder how the story is going to progress henceforth! Got it! Dimaag ki batti jali! Moti pendulum AS will fall too sick and probably will die and then Roops and Leela ko bhi koi kaam na milne ki wajah se woh bhi mar jayengi! Suds drinks daaru so he too will fall sick and die and Kishore will take jalsamadhi! END of Patil clan! Baji is already as paagal as Naku and will try to sudhrofy Naku but will get hurt and will die. Then Naku seeing all this will suddenly get her memory back but since Dutta supposedly will make a re-entry in the show; Naku won't recognize him as Dutta doll burnt in fire so she is dead sure that Dutta is now dead! So Naku will be left all alone in this world and ek aur nayi kahani janam legi Laagi Na Lage Kisi Se Bhi Lagan!!! WOW!!! Yay! The channel will end up having a THIRD sequel of LTL!!!!!!! BRAVO guys!!

Ain't I brilliant Srush!!! See ye crap dekh ke mere dimaag ki batti jara jyada hi jalli!! Inti ke the show burnt!!! And a new phoenix rose from the ashes!!!!
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Today's epi is longer, so hope toget more emoticons & a better comedy showπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ manju..
Wow u dead story is superbly hilarious!!!
One by one all dead n now nakku left with a new love!! 
Lagi na Lagi kisi sesaibi Lagan!!! superb title!!!

I am feeling sorry for srush, she has to do this extra torture epi of 45min today !!! as if they r showing Is not enough already !!!
CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi srush...just come here to say that tussi great ho ji... and also to warn u that today it's 45 min of torchaar... Peg-sheg laga lena- phir hi dekhna- deegu- sahiba ka mahaan LCL..whokay;))