Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-26 May, 2011

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mai agayi :)
So nakku recovering or in a shock!!!
Baaji sleeping with badsha!!! ROFL
Diggu crying!!
Baaji ki batti jalgayi,
N finally pendulum amma blood vomits!!
Ok this all gathers from  todays epi...!!!
Still the story didn't .move n inch from where MR left!!!
Basically nothing happen other than bajji telling all the A-Z story to nakku n diggu rona dona of nakku not talking n stuffs!!!

Thanks srush for bearing this toture for us 
As usual loved all ur blue wali comments :)
Edited by AzMishy - 12 years ago
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

R

Editied :
Srush ,πŸ€—πŸ€—,your Alien Zone is awesome ,,truly it is an alien land now ,,we never been there before nor do we want to go there

Chutki bar sindoor ,,,,,errr zeher ,,is so much required πŸ˜†

Aww Baji  had to be on the defensive  for Diiigu cat walker 😑 and diggu  shaking Nakkus' shoulder bajji watcing😲 shoot man,,kya din agaye hain ...🀒

i thnk  the reason they kept nakku silent is that they are buying time to decide whether to show if she has gained her memory or they need to  extend her pagalpan πŸ˜†

truly crappy  this show is , dnt knw how people are watching ,

I think they still watch in hope of seeing if dutta is cmng back  and if it  mishal or not ,, that is the only logical reason this show is being watched

Oh btw the most imp  part of ur update is lines in blue and your emo's they are worth watchign and waiting for Srush  πŸ€—
the bestest bajji sleepign near badsah ,, emo was soo cute not the scene πŸ˜†
baji ki batti jali ,,so apt ,
and ***takte rehtein tujko ,,*** emo and song

thsnk for  going thru this torutre for us ,,
me here to  supoprt you πŸ€—πŸ€—
luv ya
Raj
Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wah wah wah kya update thaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

oh,noπŸ˜•ye episode tha

Btw a very nice platform is being set for SA's entry as Dutta.πŸ˜›AS bimar hai toh unke karan yaa arjun kisi ko toh aana padega naaπŸ˜†Baaji is now busy in finding new dostana.πŸ˜•

Nakku in shock soon to become normal thanks to her Diggu bhaiyaπŸ˜›.
I can guess what he said in precap,ZOR KA JHATKA ZORSE.Aur phir apne Salluji bhi toh hai,woh kis din kaam aayenge.πŸ˜†

Thanks for straining ur eyes.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

omg omg ewww he held nakus hand!!! HE BTTER TAKE HIS DIRTY HANDZ OFF HER RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!      

y the hek r they tryin 2 do wit her man n werz baji??!!

thnx 4 d update srush bbe  

n ofc ur wonderful emoticanz

tc
x

neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Those aliens are epic! πŸ˜† just burst out laughing at them! Like the green peace signs 😎 Aur woh 'ek chutki sindoor ka banaya 'ek chutki zeher' 🀣 from me, following on from that famous Deepika line *clears throat*: Ltlian ka suhana sapna hota he, ek chutki zeher *points the finger out in the air Deepika style* πŸ˜† I really have no idea what I'm writing *shakes head*
Annnywayyy, Deegu sounds desperate in his attempt to get Naku talking- I'm liking the silent treatment from Naku, despite it being unintentional πŸ˜† As for Baji...hai Baijrao...tu tha kaun aur kya bangaya Just take Naku awayyy...stop faffing about! Thanks for the updates, lol, at the funny comment about Bushy :P πŸ€—
-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks sursh for the updates...it is much more convenient to read the written updates than watching the 30 min scary show...
don't know why, but i have a feeling that digu will throw sindoor on naku's maang...
it was an awesome eip
aww diguu was crying
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh god what a draggg. *yawns at the boring episode.*

Wow pehle Baji was sweeping the basti and now AS is sweeping the basti. Looks like everyone is going to take turns sweeping every damn place. I can't believe how low Pranjal Saxena can get? 🀒 the story is just absolutely ridiculous. Actually there isn't a story. Everyone is just sweeping the floor for some dumb reason that I don't understand. Now I"m just waiting for BALH show to start. Crores are happy watching this crapfest and can continue to watch whatever the channel wants to feed them. I'm moving on after 30th May.

Love the alien emos. 🀣
Thanks a lot for the written update Srushti.

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: princess-sania

it was an awesome eip

aww diguu was crying

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲 hmmm u mus b PS's fan... considering ur user name has PS in it too...