Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Rudra-dholak,laddoos and more

pink gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Rudra had tears in his eyes when he praised Gauri.He somewhere concluded that husband has left her for some 'other' woman.
Even called the guy who had kidnapped Gauri- a kameena ( gaalis so suit Rudra ..i can never get over the 'kameeni aurat'   

When stressed to recall,he had a bad headache and fainted  

The little song sequence was just adorable cos it got some very cute scenes.
Rudra in a white t-shirt getting the house decorated for the wedding,asking G to choose the color of the lights.
The glow he had on his face while feeding her the laddoos was just way to adorable and thenn Rudra with the dholak ahaaa !!  
He kept looking for gauri,who had decided to avoid him as much as she can 
went upto her and started  only to be left confused and drawn again

She later helped him with buttoning his sherwani(the same ZRA one)

such cuteness is making the good-bye a tough job    

I had a big smile on my face throughout but when all this ended I couldn't help but think ...what to do after this thursday?? how to not wait for 10 pm?? how to not miss THE RUDRAAA !!!

oh yes,Pihu gave a smashing reply to gauri...more of an apology!!
'See Gauri,I don't mean to hurt you but I am taking away your husband because I can't live alone"  itni pyaar se kya logic diya hai !!     

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Loved these short but cute RG's scenes...

About P... NO COMMENT !!!
pink gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darine1980

Loved these short but cute RG's scenes...

About P... NO COMMENT !!!

i couldn't stop laughing at that thing...very conveniently she came upto her and 'apologised' - 'don't misunderstan me,I am not to be blamed..you forced me into this and now I am taking your husband away cos I am fed up being alone' now where is her looove for abhay ???
she can never be with anyone...ditched Rudra a day before there wedding,held a competition to get married,kept insulting her husband always,two-timed,lead him to a suicide...then sweared to be love him forever and now she wants rudra for the nth time...🤣🤣🤣
adipihu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
correct. just like whenever the cvs like to enter pihu character i.e when the trp down then they bring pihu. for masala. now she is one creating some masala then only till 2nd june the show will go at least. otherwise nothing in sangini. so pihu watever she said is real life is for bad in serial she said cvs ok. bcz this was created by gowri.😆
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks. Will Watch Sangini At 4pm.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adipihu

correct. just like whenever the cvs like to enter pihu character i.e when the trp down then they bring pihu. for masala. now she is one creating some masala then only till 2nd june the show will go at least. otherwise nothing in sangini. so pihu watever she said is real life is for bad in serial she said cvs ok. bcz this was created by gowri.😆

If AG has that impact why was TRPs not that much high???
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pink gurl

such cuteness is making the good-bye a tough job    

Tell me about it, this is going to be tough. First when I heard the news it was like a distant thing coming up but now knowing that we have only a week left to enjoy Rudr, it will be so hard to let go of him. Trying to think positive here, maybe this will open up a better opportunity for MIK and he will come back with a stronger character.
jyot_puja thumbnail

Originally posted by: adipihu

How right you are! More of Pihu and now the serial it self is ending. That is the effect of your Pihu.😈😈

jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@pink gurl  just too cute yaar.  what a wonderful way to summarise the happy ends. Now More sadness added . will miss ur comments. Thinking of it It pains me more we ll sanginians will miss each other. As the days are nearing it is too much to bear. But...the show must go on.
zaara10 thumbnail
I blame stupid Ram, his mom and padma Chachi for the demise of the show!! I Hate them!! I'm going to miss seeing MIK!!! 😭 he was so cute playing the dhol and so hot riding that motorcycle!