Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Panchhi & T : The Rise Of Power. (Page 3)

-sakshi- IF-Dazzler
-sakshi-
-sakshi-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Perfect  analysis of both the characters.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for replying everyone. Hug
Shre31 Groupbie
Shre31
Shre31

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

I won't be surprised if Kabir is T's  puppy because she is threatening him with the spilling of Abhay's beans to Piya. Kabir seems to have a knife on his throat and Misha is right in reading him. T can just go and open her mouth to Piya about Abhay and nobody can stop her. But she is keeping quiet and there has to be a reason for it. It seems that with the grasp of the supernatural , she has learnt some manipulative skills as well.

T is powerful now and suddenly gifted with brains as well. Definitely not good news for our hero gang. And if she is instrumental in revealing Abhay's place in Piya's life to Piya , don't be surprised.

You know what??Awesome post but I don't want the above to take place...I mean won't Kabir doing all this to save Pia make the story all very predictable and goey goey??I think KaT should have a positive storyline..They both are awesome together!!!

N T now is extra biatchy which Kabir is extra sweet so I wanna see the combination work out!!..

sehar mehrotra IF-Sizzlerz
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Nice post!!!!!
Absolutely agree with u!!!!
I luv the new and improved Panchi...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index