Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Panchhi & T : The Rise Of Power. (Page 2)

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
What a cute, clear and brainy analysis of two extremely opposite women!!!

They still are the same women but with a different perspective of life enriched by their experiences. How they interpret their life's experiences is their individual personality. Panchi is still a mature girl who still gives love but now she is probably more experienced around not to trust strangers (or not so known people) easily. T, on the other hand, is still the bitchy girl with enhanced powers. Her experience of life has probably enriched her bitchiness and how to be more manipulative.  Their inner energies still remain the same; positive remains positive and negative remains negative but focus has changed. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4uTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushups

u r so true
that night changed alot in the girls
pia lost her love and memory while panchi lost her faith in love and boys
and T she has now brain cells
u said soo well how panchi has been destroyed in love and now she sets to destroy others
she breaks heart before anyone breaks her
but she is same for her sister in fact more possessive
she can go to any lenght to keep her baby sister safe
as T i feel she is black mailing kabir for pias sake
she has the power to bring the gang down as she was also part of the dark past of pia.one revelation and pias world barbie world would vanish in thin air
i wont mind that

the new character...well i wont comment anything now on him...giving him a chance
and as for pia
abhay might have taken away the memories but everything is still stored in her subconscious mind other how is it possible that she will dial abhays no
as for the precap pia is having a deja vu  experience
sensing that she has already plyed the drama before

ps:how come abhays cell is still working ...who is charging it?LOL

Thank you , sweetz. I think i like the change in all characters , including T. Things , circumstances and people change us. Misha is more or less the same but Kabir, Pancchi, T and to an extent Piya has too.  We don't know what happened to Abhay's cell. Was it even with him when he froze? Or was it with ChaandEena... who knows. But this VM thing can come in switched off cellphones as well. Depends on the service provider , so you can give them a benefit of doubt on  that. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie--sunshine--sushupspyar-ishk

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Loved the change T with who is still the same but with brain . So overall combination of her brain&bitchiness will be good to see .CV can show the layered in her character it would be something to lookout. T know about abhay being vamprie but i guess other might not know it. Then why is she using this as weapon.
KAT short of confused me . I thought as per there article there luv story will get kick ...but with today episode look like the whole thing could be fake. If it is real by any chance then i wont like to see Kabir acting with T like angand . Kabir seems to be serious with misha about T and if he is not then he is real good actor who could hide the truth from his best friend .
I liked the convo between piya&new guy ...i will not much judge him till i see couple of episode. But yes he is okay not very good looking . Some time good act& dialogue make the whole character interesting hiding the look ..so let see .

Thank you. If T is still totally negative , the creatives can use her to her full potential , both as a girl and as a supernatural. Kabir is hiding some soup but i think Misha will find out looking at how livid she was. I quite like the new guy and am looking forward to seeing more of him. Smile

-rupa---sunshine--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritzie

What a cute, clear and brainy analysis of two extremely opposite women!!!

They still are the same women but with a different perspective of life enriched by their experiences. How they interpret their life's experiences is their individual personality. Panchi is still a mature girl who still gives love but now she is probably more experienced around not to trust strangers (or not so known people) easily. T, on the other hand, is still the bitchy girl with enhanced powers. Her experience of life has probably enriched her bitchiness and how to be more manipulative.  Their inner energies still remain the same; positive remains positive and negative remains negative but focus has changed. 

Thank you, Ritz. See, you have explained it so well and that too in simplest of words. Pancchi and T remain what they were - its just that they have streamlined themselves and yeah, their focus has changed. Embarrassed

Ritzie--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
comment updated on page 1
chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
dnt knw wt to say...Panchhi;s growth is natural outcome..n T is even worse...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Initially to start with Misha-T-Kabir's sCene . Okay , Well i didn't Like the way Kabir was servin' with T. It was seems like that , T is a truCk , Kabir is a Car and T is Pullin' that Car towards her reCklessly . Kabir is a senseful , Kind heart Guy , bur i never assumed that he'd run towards that silly T .. Has he lost his sense in One year ? Despite of these , T was a swaggerin' CharaCter and still she's . Though, 'Everythin' could be Change , but Nature can't be ' . We were thinkin' that after this One Year T would get modify , but Alas it won't get happened and she's swankin' about her Super Natural Powers , as she said , Now i don't Bark , I bite .. it seems  " T Will aCcomplish Vampire's part now " And the way she was Black mailin' that I know Everythin' about triCks and espeCially she said about "ABHAY"  . She's still in a mood to Brawl and take vengeance .. Ahh , Was the previous T muCh better rather than this Swanky swagger Chic ?
Comin' to Piya and Wolf seQuence , I yet cannot judge how he'd be in hereafter , but by his expressions and the way he delivered lil speeCh to piya , indiCates that he'd become a ProteCtor fo' Piya and can became a Good Pal ..

PanChi , who learnt how to taCkle everythin' in life inspite havin' ObstaCles and the burden Of agony in the heart , She still knew how to survive with a broken heart and never divulged her feelings infront Of anyOne . But she has become full-fledged strong Girl Now ..

P.S - How long they'll drag the episodes with cOllege seQuence i don't have any idea ! But they should atleast give a glanCe Of Abhay .. Misssin' him like Hell Unhappy

TheBlackJaguar

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
 As for Piya, well, Abhay is now sitting in her head and knocking at her heart all over again. She is all set to chase him, even if that means holding Misha and Pancchi with guns on their heads. Haha.

Awww...Pocz.Hug.I so so sloved that part above..god knows what a total insane maniac I am ..I get so  influenced ..like a magnet.. when there are these two words in it..ABHAY & PIYA..or VIVIAN & SUkirti..is it suggesting ..that I am a HOPELESS CASE..POCZ..LOLLOLLOL

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index