Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Panchhi & T : The Rise Of Power. - Page 2

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: abhaylove

Loved the change T with who is still the same but with brain . So overall combination of her brain&bitchiness will be good to see .CV can show the layered in her character it would be something to lookout. T know about abhay being vamprie but i guess other might not know it. Then why is she using this as weapon.
KAT short of confused me . I thought as per there article there luv story will get kick ...but with today episode look like the whole thing could be fake. If it is real by any chance then i wont like to see Kabir acting with T like angand . Kabir seems to be serious with misha about T and if he is not then he is real good actor who could hide the truth from his best friend .
I liked the convo between piya&new guy ...i will not much judge him till i see couple of episode. But yes he is okay not very good looking . Some time good act& dialogue make the whole character interesting hiding the look ..so let see .

Thank you. If T is still totally negative , the creatives can use her to her full potential , both as a girl and as a supernatural. Kabir is hiding some soup but i think Misha will find out looking at how livid she was. I quite like the new guy and am looking forward to seeing more of him. ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ritzie

What a cute, clear and brainy analysis of two extremely opposite women!!!

They still are the same women but with a different perspective of life enriched by their experiences. How they interpret their life's experiences is their individual personality. Panchi is still a mature girl who still gives love but now she is probably more experienced around not to trust strangers (or not so known people) easily. T, on the other hand, is still the bitchy girl with enhanced powers. Her experience of life has probably enriched her bitchiness and how to be more manipulative.  Their inner energies still remain the same; positive remains positive and negative remains negative but focus has changed. 

Thank you, Ritz. See, you have explained it so well and that too in simplest of words. Pancchi and T remain what they were - its just that they have streamlined themselves and yeah, their focus has changed. ðŸ˜³
--sunshine-- thumbnail
comment updated on page 1
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dnt knw wt to say...Panchhi;s growth is natural outcome..n T is even worse...😡
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Initially to start with Misha-T-Kabir's sCene . Okay , Well i didn't Like the way Kabir was servin' with T. It was seems like that , T is a truCk , Kabir is a Car and T is Pullin' that Car towards her reCklessly . Kabir is a senseful , Kind heart Guy , bur i never assumed that he'd run towards that silly T .. Has he lost his sense in One year ? Despite of these , T was a swaggerin' CharaCter and still she's . Though, 'Everythin' could be Change , but Nature can't be ' . We were thinkin' that after this One Year T would get modify , but Alas it won't get happened and she's swankin' about her Super Natural Powers , as she said , Now i don't Bark , I bite .. it seems  " T Will aCcomplish Vampire's part now " And the way she was Black mailin' that I know Everythin' about triCks and espeCially she said about "ABHAY"  . She's still in a mood to Brawl and take vengeance .. Ahh , Was the previous T muCh better rather than this Swanky swagger Chic ?
Comin' to Piya and Wolf seQuence , I yet cannot judge how he'd be in hereafter , but by his expressions and the way he delivered lil speeCh to piya , indiCates that he'd become a ProteCtor fo' Piya and can became a Good Pal ..

PanChi , who learnt how to taCkle everythin' in life inspite havin' ObstaCles and the burden Of agony in the heart , She still knew how to survive with a broken heart and never divulged her feelings infront Of anyOne . But she has become full-fledged strong Girl Now ..

P.S - How long they'll drag the episodes with cOllege seQuence i don't have any idea ! But they should atleast give a glanCe Of Abhay .. Misssin' him like Hell 😔

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 As for Piya, well, Abhay is now sitting in her head and knocking at her heart all over again. She is all set to chase him, even if that means holding Misha and Pancchi with guns on their heads. Haha.

Awww...Pocz.🤗.I so so sloved that part above..god knows what a total insane maniac I am ..I get so  influenced ..like a magnet.. when there are these two words in it..ABHAY & PIYA..or VIVIAN & SUkirti..is it suggesting ..that I am a HOPELESS CASE..POCZ..😆😆😆
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Perfect  analysis of both the characters.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thanks a lot for replying everyone. 🤗
Shre31 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pocahontas

I won't be surprised if Kabir is T's  puppy because she is threatening him with the spilling of Abhay's beans to Piya. Kabir seems to have a knife on his throat and Misha is right in reading him. T can just go and open her mouth to Piya about Abhay and nobody can stop her. But she is keeping quiet and there has to be a reason for it. It seems that with the grasp of the supernatural , she has learnt some manipulative skills as well.

T is powerful now and suddenly gifted with brains as well. Definitely not good news for our hero gang. And if she is instrumental in revealing Abhay's place in Piya's life to Piya , don't be surprised.

You know what??Awesome post but I don't want the above to take place...I mean won't Kabir doing all this to save Pia make the story all very predictable and goey goey??I think KaT should have a positive storyline..They both are awesome together!!!

N T now is extra biatchy which Kabir is extra sweet so I wanna see the combination work out!!..

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Nice post!!!!!
Absolutely agree with u!!!!
I luv the new and improved Panchi...