Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

PRATIGYA 26th Written Update !! (Page 7)

meena.. IF-Rockerz
meena..
meena..

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
thanks di for update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meena..

thanks di for update

You are welcome, Meena
sreereddy Goldie
sreereddy
sreereddy

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
thanks thanthya for the update

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaGeSwArI

thanks tanthyaSmile

Its my pleasure, Nageswari...Big smile
Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Filza.T

Tanths lovely update Clap 

i never thought i will say this but Thakurain deserves all the beatings and abuse she gets from SS... This lady is worth that only... 

now i thought this pooja was for Kesar's child in particular but according to SS it was specially for K Confused with everything going wrong in this pooja is it an indication that K's dhaba business will crumble down after P leaves 
he may open that bar once P leaves which will fail miserably resulting in his dhaba's closure Confused

You are most welcome, Filza

No, Please do not wish for beatings...bec it makes no difference to Amma...Humiliation, Public humiliation is needed ..cos Amma reacts to that as we saw from police station visit ..

I would be the happiest person if that Dhaba closes ...

then i hope they lodge a police case against P and we see court proceedings and eventually P is proved innocent and Thakurain the culprit in-front of the many people out there. That will be the biggest insult for these Thakurs. lets see then how Thakurain manages to get a nice girl from a good family for K, after this court humiliation with Thakurs being proved cruel people am sure no sane person would want to marry their daughter in such a family 

me too want this Dhabba to shut down!! 

Edited by Filza.T - 27 May 2011 at 4:38am
Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

i never thought i will say this but Thakurain deserves all the beatings and abuse she gets from SS... This lady is worth that only... 

now i thought this pooja was for Kesar's child in particular but according to SS it was specially for K Confused with everything going wrong in this pooja is it an indication that K's dhaba business will crumble down after P leaves 
he may open that bar once P leaves which will fail miserably resulting in his dhaba's closure Confused

Anyway,its sad, but we all don't like doing baba doing this restaurant business... its better ut gets closed...good thoughts Filzzz...Big smile

thanks Babhita Di! i won't feel sad for K if his dhaba shuts down for this reason... 
he very much deserves it 
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreereddy

thanks thanthya for the update

welcome, Sree Big smile
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

You are most welcome, Filza

No, Please do not wish for beatings...bec it makes no difference to Amma...Humiliation, Public humiliation is needed ..cos Amma reacts to that as we saw from police station visit ..

I would be the happiest person if that Dhaba closes ...

then i hope they lodge a police case against P and we see court proceedings and eventually P is proved innocent and Thakurain the culprit in-front of the many people out there. That will be the biggest insult for these Thakurs. lets see then how Thakurain manages to get a nice girl from a good family for K, after this court humiliation with Thakurs being proved cruel people am sure no sane person would want to marry their daughter in such a family 

me too want this Dhabba to shut down!! 

I do want the nature's justice,,The Thakurs have shown that they have money power ..so they might escape easily...and  unless the show is headed for closure in Dec..then I would say Thakur's crimes will  not be disclosed ..while Amma's might exposed..

Filza.

Go to top