Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

You are most welcome, Filza

No, Please do not wish for beatings...bec it makes no difference to Amma...Humiliation, Public humiliation is needed ..cos Amma reacts to that as we saw from police station visit ..

I would be the happiest person if that Dhaba closes ...

then i hope they lodge a police case against P and we see court proceedings and eventually P is proved innocent and Thakurain the culprit in-front of the many people out there. That will be the biggest insult for these Thakurs. lets see then how Thakurain manages to get a nice girl from a good family for K, after this court humiliation with Thakurs being proved cruel people am sure no sane person would want to marry their daughter in such a family 

me too want this Dhabba to shut down!! 
Edited by Filza.T - 12 years ago
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Anyway,its sad, but we all don't like doing baba doing this restaurant business... its better ut gets closed...good thoughts Filzzz...😃

thanks Babhita Di! i won't feel sad for K if his dhaba shuts down for this reason... 
he very much deserves it 
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreereddy

thanks thanthya for the update

welcome, Sree 😃
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.T

then i hope they lodge a police case against P and we see court proceedings and eventually P is proved innocent and Thakurain the culprit in-front of the many people out there. That will be the biggest insult for these Thakurs. lets see then how Thakurain manages to get a nice girl from a good family for K, after this court humiliation with Thakurs being proved cruel people am sure no sane person would want to marry their daughter in such a family 

me too want this Dhabba to shut down!! 

I do want the nature's justice,,The Thakurs have shown that they have money power ..so they might escape easily...and  unless the show is headed for closure in Dec..then I would say Thakur's crimes will  not be disclosed ..while Amma's might exposed..