Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

you are welcome, Shobi 😊
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: adilmomin786

I am making song list, any good wedding Mehndi songs?? Like old wedding songs, I looked up a few from Chandni of Rishi Kapoor and Sri Devi...

how old ??

Pm ur list  ..will try n add the missing ones ...

try sooraj barjatya ..all their films are geared up towards marriage ,marriage and more marriage..
Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago
adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

how old ??

Pm ur list  ..will try n add the missing ones ...

try sooraj barjatya ..all their films are geared up towards marriage ,marriage and more marriage..

Rajshiri LOL. I have many many songs...old, new...But not these new trashy ones that are remix...i dont know what bollywood has turned into...
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti1983

Thanks for the Lovely update...âĪïļ  YOU!!!!!!!!

You are the best...

The NERO inky pinky commentwa was spot on... LOL

I  still cant believe what the CV's are showing...Directorwa  looks to be Shakti's friend...bail budhi

Amma comes in smiles happily about throwing P out and she sits applying Nail Polish?ðŸĪŠ

Krishna is ...I dont know...CV's need to do something fast...if they need TRP's then the CV's need to give Krishna his brains and intelligence back.

Romba Nandri , Mishthi ...âĪïļ  uuu tooo

haina ..not only director..but the whole technical crew have to wake up and also the captain  PG ...

Agree with u ..PG might be a role model and will be in the top 3  when surveyed on  good role models   but it is Krishna and Sajjan Singh who have popularized the show
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: adilmomin786

Rajshiri LOL. I have many many songs...old, new...But not these new trashy ones that are remix...i dont know what bollywood has turned into...

Fusion,  Beta Fusion..we are embracing other culture's mix and  the  result is the grand chutney !!
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriya2011

Thanks for lovely update.The episode was filler and pratigya she was painting her nails in such horrible situation.

You are welcome, Tanu ...agree !! a serious error  and a severe paucity of  creativity  ...ðŸ˜Ą
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepali88

Thanks Sathya for beautiful Update
another good episode..Ammaji looking Evil of her bed ideas
waiting for next episode hope will not seen big mistek of  krishna pratigya's reletionship !!!!

You are welcome, Deeps

We are all exhausted by the relentless Amma..good to see u r still up for it 😃
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: KriYa_life

Thank You Tanths Di.. Lubbalubb U & Muahh

Belcome Shelcome, Ramo re ...

Lubbalubb u  234...Muhwazzz 😃
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevuDivya

Tanthya Di...Thanks for de Update ðŸ‘ðŸž

I am not understanding why Cv's are running for the seperation making both KP dumb and brainless...atleast shud have shown few arguments or talks about de missing amount or P enquiring about the money...wondering how things have turned showing nir budhi amma the only person with brains ðŸĪĒ...Thank god CV's showed dat K's charactor is not fully dumbed by giving a sentence for sake by beleiving P...altogether it is unMKAP episodes running...ðŸ˜ģ..but still goin wid an expection it will do well after sepertaion..ðŸĪ”

You are welcome,Divs ..

Agree with u , feel like  M watching mayya's serial ...
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

thnaks for the powerful uodate dii u r the best

U r welcome, Mushkii... meri Mushkii is the pyariest 😃