Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thank for updates Edited by shobi12500 - 12 years ago
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Lovely update...❀️  YOU!!!!!!!!

You are the best...

The NERO inky pinky commentwa was spot on... LOL

I  still cant believe what the CV's are showing...Directorwa  looks to be Shakti's friend...bail budhi

Amma comes in smiles happily about throwing P out and she sits applying Nail Polish?πŸ€ͺ

Krishna is ...I dont know...CV's need to do something fast...if they need TRP's then the CV's need to give Krishna his brains and intelligence back.

tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for lovely update.The episode was filler and pratigya she was painting her nails in such horrible situation.
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Filza.T

Tanths lovely update πŸ‘ 

i never thought i will say this but Thakurain deserves all the beatings and abuse she gets from SS... This lady is worth that only... 

now i thought this pooja was for Kesar's child in particular but according to SS it was specially for K πŸ˜• with everything going wrong in this pooja is it an indication that K's dhaba business will crumble down after P leaves 
he may open that bar once P leaves which will fail miserably resulting in his dhaba's closure πŸ˜•

Anyway,its sad, but we all don't like doing baba doing this restaurant business... its better ut gets closed...good thoughts Filzzz...πŸ˜ƒ
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti1983

Thanks for the Lovely update...❀️  YOU!!!!!!!!

You are the best...

The NERO inky pinky commentwa was spot on... LOL

I  still cant believe what the CV's are showing...Directorwa  looks to be Shakti's friend...bail budhi I agree 100%πŸ‘

Amma comes in smiles happily about throwing P out and she sits applying Nail Polish?πŸ€ͺ Its just to bring out the connection between Nail Polish and kalasam... So redeemed, P can prove with this now...iam waiting for itπŸ˜‰

Krishna is ...I dont know...CV's need to do something fast...if they need TRP's then the CV's need to give Krishna his brains and intelligence back. Yest atleast, there i saw some signs ... sooner or later he has to get back all these... again iam waiting for it...😍

-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks Sathya for beautiful Update
another good episode..Ammaji looking Evil of her bed ideas
waiting for next episode hope will not seen big mistek of  krishna pratigya's reletionship !!!!
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank You Tanths Di.. Lubbalubb U & Muahh
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tanthya Di...Thanks for de Update πŸ‘πŸΌ

I am not understanding why Cv's are running for the seperation making both KP dumb and brainless...atleast shud have shown few arguments or talks about de missing amount or P enquiring about the money...wondering how things have turned showing nir budhi amma the only person with brains 🀒...Thank god CV's showed dat K's charactor is not fully dumbed by giving a sentence for sake by beleiving P...altogether it is unMKAP episodes running...😳..but still goin wid an expection it will do well after sepertaion..πŸ€”

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fallen Star

I'm first again...Wohooo!!!
Santhya is the best...she is sooo lovely, and so cute!! πŸ˜‰ As always u've written an amazing update, I loved it!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you sooo much Santhya for doing soo much for us, It's really appreciating!! πŸ‘ ⭐️
Keep up with the Lallantop, Superb, Fantastic, Fabulous and Rocking work!!
U are my shining angel!!

Yayyy  !!!!  Saima  Jaan...U r beginning to be unbeatable !!!⭐️

No one  are as sweet as u Sweet heart .. U r the sweetest !! ..Thankoo for liking my WU ❀️

I am so much in 😍 with ur flying  kisswala Smiley...

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amit_Mehra

Me 2ndπŸ˜†...congo to Saima nd Thanx TT di for this lovely update thanxπŸ˜ƒ

Wah !! Kya Baat hai...Ekko Rank Badadhiya, yeh hui na baat πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You are most welcome, Amit..😊