Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF M&G... Lambi Judaai... Thread 1 (Page 96)

anuandavi IF-Sizzlerz
anuandavi
anuandavi

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Nice update. It feels good that finally, Maan realized that what he feels for Geet is different to what he felt for the other girls. Geet was right in saying that he has to prove himself, how can she trust him that he will not dump her.

Waiting for the next update eagerly to know what Maan does to make Geet trust his love.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MissPurpleFreak

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
awesome and lovely

XMaanxGeetX

-Veritaserum- IF-Rockerz
-Veritaserum-
-Veritaserum-

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Awesome part

MissPurpleFreak

sweetanu2314 Goldie
sweetanu2314
sweetanu2314

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
loved the updates...do continue soon...do pm me when u update next pls...

MissPurpleFreak

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Update Soon

MissPurpleFreak

XMaanxGeetX Senior Member
XMaanxGeetX
XMaanxGeetX

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged

M&G...Lambi Judaai...Part 33

It was geets 2nd day at Uni, and so far her experiences had not been great. She just really hoped she found some good friends who she could trust and with that thought she head out of the house.

Maan didnt have a plan yet, but he knew that he would win geets trust one way or another. Maan was waiting for geet in his sports car, this was his first promise, that everyday they would go to Uni together. Maan saw geet going past his car and quickly started the car and caught up to her. When he reached by her he pulled down his window to call her.

geet was in her own thoughts that she had just walked past maans car but then she saw his stunning red sports car behind her and slowed down to speak to him. and thats when he pulled down his window which left geet stunned, maan was wearing a white burberry polo shirt which made his muscles stand out more.

Geet (st): haai, maan looks sooo hot. oye control geet control, yeh time usse checkout karne ke liye nahin hai, show him some attitude.

Maan (st): wow geet looks beautiful in that white top and jeans, oh look we're matching, kya baat hai.

Maan was just left staring at geet, he had never seen her wear western clothes and to be honest she looked very stunning.

Geet cleared her throat to get maans attention because clearly he was in some other world. maan snapped out of his dream world and remembered that he was supposed to ask her to come with him.

Maan: Woh... haan... Geet tum aise Uni kyun jaa rahi ho?

Geet: Matlab... kya main achi nahin lag rahi?

Maan: nahi nahi mera matlab tha ke tum Uni kaise jaogi?

Geet: Bus se.

Maan: lekin kyun?

Geet: what do you mean kyun? maan tumhe kuch kehna hai kya?

Maan: haan.. mera matlab hai nahin... nahin haan

Geet: uff maan haan ya na

Maan: haan

Geet: teekh hai tho phir kuch bologe ya nahin

Maan: Geet... main kehna chata tha ki... would you like to come with me in my car... hum ek hi jagah toh jaa rahe hain.

Geet: Are you sure, i mean tumhara reputation toh kharab nahi ho ga na?

Maan: kaise baat kar rahi ho, ofcourse not.

Geet: OK then

Geet got into the car and they set off to uni.

They reached in a matter of 10 mins and both got out. strangely all eyes were on them. geet felt really uncomfortable whilst maan was used to it. when ever he had a new girl come out of his car the gossip would start. but this time it was different this time he was serious about the girl who came out of his car. And to prove his love to not only geet but the whole Uni he held her hand and walked in. maan wasnt the kind of guy who would show his affection to a girl it would usually be the girl who was all over him but today maan didnt care what people thought because today he would do anything to prove to geet that what he said to her, he actually meant it.

geet felt quite weird at first but then when she saw maans assuring smile she felt a little better, so she made their grip tighter. Geet could tell that alot of girls were jelous of her, which made her feel more special, oh this couldnt get better she thought. but agin she was proven wrong when he took her towards his group of friends and introduced her.

Maan: Hi guys, meet geet, The most special person of my life. And geet these are my friends, and from now on they're your friends too. right guys?

Geet looked at maan with awe, and maan smiled back.
All his friends agreed, and starting introducing themselves.

Person 1: Hi geet i'm Sameera, but you can call me Sam

Geet: Hi Sam, nice to meet you.

Person 2: Hey i'm meera.

Geet: Hi, and nice name.

Arjun: Hey geet, how are you, i dont think i need to introduce myself, you already know me.

Geet: yup, nice seeing you again.

Person 3: Helllo there! I'm yash, yash malhotra. Naam toh suna hoga.

Geet laughed at his typical filmy line and yash winked at her, oops which obviously made maan angry.

Maan: oye shut up, drama queen.

With that everyone laughed.

Yash: Why thank you, at least you thought im royalty, even though you got the gender wrong.

Everyone started talking and instantly geet felt comfortable with them and was talking away.

She was wrong it could get better and it just did.

Hi guys so sorry for late update, but at last here it it. Hope you like it.
Please comment and let us know what you think. It really motivates us. We send out about 84 PMs but not all of them comment Unhappy Ouch
And ofcourse Don't forget to hit the like button. Enjoy! EmbarrassedBig smile 
Love Saba and Hiraa xxx

The following 96 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10nams4monija75dpurvaroshni77aparna_mcukishoopssanchiaahnapmishimmaneetmaneet9290860623lathaautrendyfriendsasmi123bhakbhartifan-divya-cue1AnemarinonabebuSayiaSaj110guru-ki-dewaanibirdy2011lovepooMaanKiGeet..Ramykrishfullyfaltuanaum91manjusha_92snemaanmadhu.pmlistkhushboo22loving_girlNH1971mounacutynehaa9am_sweet_pariBe.edgymansijani21NazmaaCrystalSayakptli roksrikrithisweetanu2314RishbalaAsyaMGcyum321butterfly.tanuytanujarituka7Anvi2009ninavilively-piiasheetalvasaharshithaaaaaaanats0101Shimmerrtintinukabslocksfrndz_is_my_lyfMishti13TeamMcSwarekKrishnaluv94mrk-1paponecon-Veritaserum-rupzloveu-Zahra15-awesomepoojaEccentric.Beingritzy09smallvillekomlika--Saavi--vrsharmaanjucoolsweet cherrymysteriousmillirsroopalianuandaviswetha10divareenaTyrokeenu_kk6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6--Ratna--Shalvechsweety22love2_somamaaneetsangelabinash079_BlackPearl_felicitysmoak.pickachuDownhill

ytanuja IF-Dazzler
ytanuja
ytanuja

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Wonderful update, so maan on his way to patavo his geet waiting to see what all he does.

XMaanxGeetX

harshithaaaaaaa IF-Dazzler
harshithaaaaaaa
harshithaaaaaaa

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged

nice update

whole gang is there... 

hope maan will create trust...

Edited by harshithaaaaaaa - 17 August 2011 at 8:26am

XMaanxGeetX