Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF M&G... Lambi Judaai... Thread 1 (Page 9)

bubblygal Senior Member
bubblygal
bubblygal

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
wow..its so cute...
plz continue it soon...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XMaanxGeetXMissPurpleFreak

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
lovely part...i love how maan teases geet...continue soon nn thnx for the pm...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

XMaanxGeetXArnavBarunLoverMissPurpleFreak

XMaanxGeetX Senior Member
XMaanxGeetX
XMaanxGeetX

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Glad all of you like it so far Big smile
XMaanxGeetX
XMaanxGeetX

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged

M&G... Lambi Judaai... Part 3

The bell rang for the end of the lesson and all the pupils made their way over to the canteen for lunch.

Geet: Aaj ka class kitna boring tha

Annie: Mujhe kuch bhi nahi samaj aaya

Pinky: Who does she think she is giving us essays for homework? Can't she just give us a break for once?

Geet: I know, doesn't she realise that we have a life outside of school as well. How are we going to put up with her?

They were looking forward to their next lesson which was Art. Geet had a passion for painting ever since she was small. It was her dream to set up her own gallery and sell her paintings. Geet and her friends sat down at a table and began eating. Sitting not far from them, was a guy who turned his head when he saw Geet. He began talking to his friends.

Guy: Woh larki ko dekho, look at the way she has done her hair. Into two stupid plaits. Ugh

All of his friends began laughing and this attracted Maan's attention, who was sitting opposite them. He turned his head and saw them looking towards Geet, taking the mick out of her. Although, he couldn't stand Geet and her personality, he felt it was his duty to protect her as she had no older brother to look out for her.

Guy: Look at her clothes as well, doesn't she know what modern dresses are. We live in Delhi, come on.

Maan's anger began rising. He could feel his hands forming into fists as the guy said more insults about Geet. Arjun began to notice his eyebrows moving closer together, his eyes transfixed on that one guy.

Arjun: Maan, kya baat hai, tum itna gusse main kyun lag rahe ho

Maan didn't reply. He was too focused on the guy to let his mind wonder of anywhere else. Just then the guy spoke again.

Guy: God, she looks like a right baby, someone needs to teach her a lesson in styling.

This was enough now Maan thought. He couldn't stand anyone saying something bad about Geet while she didn't know. He got up from the table and began walking over to the guy.

Arjun: Maan, where are you going?

Maan continued walking without answering Arjun. Arjun had seen this happen before. Once Maan's anger had boiled over the limit, he knew the only way for him to calm down, was by letting him take his anger out on someone.  Maan could feel his muscles flexing and bulging out. He was now standing right behind the guy with his arms crossed.

Guy: Some girls these days

Maan: Who are you talking about? Tell me, I am dying to know

The guy turned round and saw Maan ready to burst. He was taken aback by how angry he was.

Guy: Nnnooo...one

Maan pulled the guy from his chair and held his collar tight.

Maan: Don't lie to me

Maan began squeezing tighter on the guy's collar, causing him to start choking

Maan: Fine don't tell me then

Maan began punching the guy's face causing his nose to bleed. He got him in a headlock and began bashing his head on the table. Everyone starting gathering around, encouraging Maan to fight. Arjun ran over and pushed passed everyone telling them all to back off. Annie ran over when she saw that it was Maan involved, Geet and Pinky followed her.

Arjun: Maan, let go of him, it's not worth it

But Maan wouldn't stop. He kept kicking and punching the guy harder. The guy tried calling out but his voice was muted by Maan who covered his mouth with his hand. Just then a teacher came over and everyone began moving back. Maan gave the guy one final punch and then threw him on the floor. He looked at Geet and Annie, watching in horror. Then he picked up his bags and walked out of the canteen.

Arjun: Maan, wait up

Geet: What happened to him? I've never seen him look so angry

Annie: Someone must have said something; he never does this normally unless someone has said something really bad.

Maan was furious, his eyes were spitting fire.

Maan: Uss ki itni himmat, I swear agar Annie aur Geet wahan nahi hote toh main uss larke ko maar daltha.

Arjun came rushing out behind him 

Arjun : Yaar whats wrong with you, akhir aisi kya baat hogaaye ke tumne uss ladke ko itna maara

Maan: Arjun, main aisa hargiz nahi bardaasht karoon ga ki koi Geet ki maazakh urraye

Arjun: I really don't understand you Maan, one moment you're fighting with Geet, and one moment you're fighting for Geet. You always do this. Why?

Maan:I don't know man, lekin mujhe bohot gussa aata hai jab koi aise Geet ke bare mein kahe.

Geet stood in the back listening to their conversation, and was shocked by what she had heard.

She never knew that whenever Maan got this angry it was only for her. She looked at him in awe.

Next part- part 4
Please comment and let us know what you think. Don't forget to hit the like button. You can also add us as buddies on our separate accounts which are maaneetluver and Maaneet4everXxX Big smile

Edited by XMaanxGeetX - 29 May 2011 at 2:32pm

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10thahupyarisahelichintushilpageeta1803NK4MSK.Naziagagsysrosa18asmi123krishna.guru-ki-dewaani-Elfin-bdascue1anaum91snemaankkaavvyyaadrashtiMyAnGeLNH1971mounacutyCrystalSayam-g19mansijani21am_sweet_pariBe.edgyshristi1cyum321puthIqbal Neha1maan-ki-sanjanalovemaaneet1nats0101Shimmerrsimi91-Veritaserum-Krishnaluv94paponeconritzy09-Zahra15-Eccentric.Beingesha143sweet cherryshruti_luvs_msksanu3108--Ratna--rsroopalimysteriousmilliShalvemchoprakooliio*Dakoo_Minzy*anuandaviswetha10preethiachsweety226n6s6k6i6r6a6n6maaneetsangel_BlackPearl_felicitysmoak.pickachuabinash079bobby13rocksDownhill

XMaanxGeetX
XMaanxGeetX

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -dia-

lovely ...
Thanxs, glad you liked it Big smile
anaum91 Senior Member
anaum91
anaum91

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
nice part...can u plz check dat is it me only who does not recieve d links fo d update in d pm or everyone is facing d same thing...Plz try to post d link in pm's as well...newayz thanx fo d pm...cont soon

XMaanxGeetX
XMaanxGeetX

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anaum91

nice part...can u plz check dat is it me only who does not recieve d links fo d update in d pm or everyone is facing d same thing...Plz try to post d link in pm's as well...newayz thanx fo d pm...cont soon
sorry about that. Will include the link for you next time. Glad you liked it
kkaavvyyaa Senior Member
kkaavvyyaa
kkaavvyyaa

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
that was such a touchng part...

Go to top