Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF M&G... Lambi Judaai... Thread 1 (Page 58)

XMaanxGeetX Senior Member
XMaanxGeetX
XMaanxGeetX

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divareena

lovely update, please include me in your PM list

Thanxs for the comment, have added you to the PM list Big smile
Saba xxx

XMaanxGeetX Senior Member
XMaanxGeetX
XMaanxGeetX

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged

M&G'Lambi Judaai'Part 21

Geet didn't know when she fell asleep outside on the swing, but when she woke up she had a severe headache and he whole body felt weak its was probably because she had been out here In the rain all night but she didn't care about the pain she had because of her body ache and head ache rather the pain in her heart was more unbearable.

It was quite difficult for geet to get herself to her room but she did, she didn't care how much pain it was giving but if someone saw her outside like this she wouldn't know what to say, she didn't want anyone to see her weak like this, but little did she know that someone had seen everything last night and was still watching her trying to get up the stairs with much difficulty.

Person: babaji, meri bachi ki khushiyan luta dijiye, agar dard dena hi hai toh mujhe de do, main uski maa hoke bhi kuch nahi kar paa rahi hoon, mujhse yeh sab dekha nahi jaa raha, babaji raksha karna meri bachi ka.

Rano couldn't take all this, when she saw her last night she didn't have the courage to face her, somewhere she felt guilty for not understanding her own daughters pain, how could she not understand that geet loved maan.

Rano had to tell dadi about this, otherwise things could get out of hand, so she made her way over to Khurana mansion.

Daadi: arre rano kya hua aap itni pareshan kyun lag rahe hain?

Rano: maa ji, baat hi aise hi kai aap bhi sunke aise pareshan ho jaayenge

Daadi: hua kya?

Rano told her about everything she had heard and seen last night, and daadi was shocked that geet loved maan to this extent, she had seen something in geets eyes and she knew that geet had some feelings towards maan but didn't know that it was this bad

Daadi: yeh aap kya keh rahi hain?

Rano: haan maaji geet maan seh bohot pyar karti hai aur agar lambe time ke liye who dono alag rahe toh mujhe dar hai kahin hum geet ko kho naa dein.

Daadi: rano beta dhiraj rakhiye sab teekh ho jaaye ga, bus humme thora time dejiye sochne ke liye.

Rano: jee maa ji, aap iss bare mein soch kai mujhe bata dena, acha toh main chalti hoon.

Daadi: teekh hai beta, lekin dhyaan rakhna hamari geet ka

Rano: jee

Rano left Khurana mansion and made her way over to handa haveli, leaving daadi to think over all this.

~~~~London~~~~~

Maan got into his new house, he was staying in the house or rather mansion that his dad had bought when he lived here, he had always said that maan would stay in this house aswell when he comes to study In London.

Maan had offered arjun to stay with him as well but he refused saying that his uncle lived in London so he would live with him.

Maan already felt very lonely, the mansion was very big however he was the only person with a few loyal servants that had come along with him on daadi's say.

Maan: nakul!

Nakul: jee chote sahab

Maan: mera saman upar rakhva dejiye aur thore der mein khana bhi lagva dijiye

Nakul: teekh hai chote sahab

Maan: main apne kamre main jaa raha hoon

Maan made his way up to his room. He had come here before but that was a very long time ago and after his parents death he never came back.

Maans room had a very contemporary look to it; the furnishing was black, grey and brown. It was exactly the way maan liked it.

Maan thought of calling home and letting daadi know that he had reached safely, he was about to dial home when he realized it would be quite late there, so he thought of calling later. But he knew one person who wouldn't be sleeping. Geet. He had been very disturbed the whole journey, whenever he closed his eyes he would remember Geets crying face, he couldn't even sleep. Maybe if he talked to her he would feel a bit better.

Maan picked up the phone and dialled Geets number, to his surprise geet picked up on the second bell, which showed that she definitely wasn't sleeping.

Geet was rolling on her bed, she just couldn't sleep atleast not without hearing maans voice she was just about to call maan when she got a call from him and picked it up immediately.

Geet: hello

Maan: hi geet

Geet:..

Maan: geet?

Geet just heard maans voice and became weak again, she had tears rolling down her cheeks and her voice got stuck in her throat

Maan: geet, are you there?

Geet: hmmm

Maan: kaisi ho geet?

Geet: mmaain.. tteekh hhoon...tum kkaisse ho?

Maan instantly could tell she was crying he couldn't take it, he was feeling really guilty for leaving her now.

Maan: geet tum roh rahi ho?

Geet: nnaahi, ttoh

Maan: geet jhoot mat bolo, main janta hoon tum mujhe yaad karke roh rahi thi haina.

Geet: hmm, ii miss you maan

Maan: I miss you too, but you know I'm here for you and trust me tum awaaz doh gi aur main aajaonga

Geet: nahi maan how can I be so selfish, you're living your dream I'm happy for you

Maan: phir waada karo kai tum mujhe yaad karke roh gi nahi.

Geet: I'll try

Maan: geet try nahi, promise me

Geet: teekh hai maan, I promise.

Maan: tumne agar yeh waada thora toh I swear main wapas aajaonga

Geet: no maan you cant, papa ko kitna bura lage ga

Maan: then you cant cry anymore. Ok.

Geet: ok

Maan: acha toh yeh batao kaisa raha tumhara din

Geet; it was ok, how was your journey?

Maan: good, but I was a bit worried for you

Geet: kyun?

Maan: arre yaar tumhara ronda chahra mere ankhon kai samne bar bar aaraha tha

Geet smiled knowing why he was so worried, he felt something for her but he just didn't know what it was exactly, but she did, but she had to wait.

Geet: maan tumne kuch khaya?

Man: nahi abhi nahi I was about to but then I thought of calling you

Geet: kya maan, tum bhi na apna bilkul khayal nahi rakhte

Maan: eik minute tumne kuch khaya?

Geet: woh...umm

Maan: geet tum bhi bilkul apan khayal nahi rakhti

Geet: ok fine aise karte hain kai hum dono neeche chalke kuch kahte hain

Maan: yh that's a good idea, lekin do this keep your phone on, I want hear you eat and make sure you do.

Geet: teekh hai baba

Geet was loving this protectiveness and caring side of maan.

Geet and maan both went toward the kitchen and got something to eat and both were eating and were satisfied hearing each other eat.

Hey guys, sorry for the late update, no colour as im in a rushOuch, will do PMs later

hope you like it , please do comment, and dont froget to hit the like buttonEmbarrassedBig smile
love from hiraa and saba xx

Edited by XMaanxGeetX - 02 July 2011 at 10:54am

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisahelilaila889gaberroshni77Hajra95LovemishimzilyaNK4MSK.Nazia9290860623vishruti.sirikrishna.asmi123trendyfriendsnonabebuSayiaprizabhakbhartifan-divya-cue1mons_mbguru-ki-dewaanianaum91snemaanMSgayatriannie.shonaClassy_Galfullyfaltubirdy2011mounacutykhushboo22angel_mewNH1971madhu.pmlistm-g19CrystalSayaam_sweet_pariBe.edgykptli rokAnvi2009ytanujacyum321puthShimmerrnats0101_Jyothi_-Zahra15-Eccentric.Beingpaponeconsimi91Krishnaluv94mrk-1-Veritaserum-ritzy09sanu3108kuhu18smallvillesweet cherrykomlikanisha_hc_bs_ddvrsharmashruti_luvs_mskesha143divareenaanuandaviswetha10Shalve--Ratna--shah10rsroopaliTyro6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6preethiachsweety22love2_somamaaneetsangelabinash079_BlackPearl_felicitysmoak.pickachuDownhill

oopssanchi Newbie
oopssanchi
oopssanchi

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Nice update  buddy...      Smile  
 Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XMaanxGeetX

oopssanchi Newbie
oopssanchi
oopssanchi

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Its realy sad buddy...
i cnt see them in pain...OuchCrySleepy

MissPurpleFreak

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

aww I love how geet cannot sleep without listening to maan's voice. Even maan knows that she is missing him so much.

Love how geet was telling maan off for not eating but she herself had not eaten.  

MissPurpleFreak

maaneetsangel IF-Sizzlerz
maaneetsangel
maaneetsangel

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
superb ... awesome ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...

plzzz ... iss judaai ko zyada lambi mat karna ...

XMaanxGeetX

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
great update...

Rano ne dadiji se to baat ki par apne husband se nahin...

liked thr phone convo

MissPurpleFreak

Krishnaluv94 IF-Rockerz
Krishnaluv94
Krishnaluv94

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Loved the update! Aw, Maan and Geet eating together was sweet! Thanks for the update!

MissPurpleFreak

Go to top