Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nisha_hc_bs_dd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
this one is just cute ff... please could you add me to your pm list.. thankyou๐Ÿ˜Š
ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update, so both are missing each other,
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice...

so it was her mom who heard everything...glad to know that she told dadi...

maan n geet talking...wow...lovely...they r missin each other...especially geet...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
XMaanxGeetX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Updating!!!!!! Part 22 will be added soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
XMaanxGeetX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

M&G... Lambi Judaai... Part 22

The sun creeping in through the window and the birds tweeting awoke Geet. Although the weather outside was nice and sunny, Geet didn't feel the same. She thought after hearing his voice last night, that maybe she would feel a little better. However the hole in her chest was still aching as ever, the pain she felt was still as strong as ever. She didn't understand anything.

Geet (self-thought): Why is this happening? Why can't I just be happy for him? Why does my heart ache to see him every morning? He is living his dream and I should be happy for him and support him.

Geet made her way downstairs for breakfast in a sombre mood. This was how it had been since Maan had left. It had become a routine, waking in the morning, wanting to be happy for him but not being able to move on. Rano watched Geet while she was eating. She had been watching her closely since she overheard her talking. She wanted to talk to Geet, but she didn't know how. She didn't know how she would react.

Rano (self-thought): I really need to talk to Geet, but what would she think? Me listening in to what she was saying. But I can't let this go on. Each day I see Geet, every minute I see her, she is suffering so much. It hurts me seeing her this way. I need to talk to her.

Once Mohinder had left for work, Rano called Geet. She went to her room and saw her crying. She knew she couldn't walk away from her, not when she was like this. She had to talk her.

Rano: Geet beta, tum teekh ho?

Geet was shocked to see her mum standing in the doorway. She quickly wiped her eyes and forced a smile on her face. But she couldn't fool Rano, not anymore.

Rano: Geet, I know you are trying to show everyone that you are alright, but you can't fool me. I know you are suffering, I know you are going through so much pain. I want to help.

Rano sat on Geet's bed cradling her in her arms.

Rano: I heard you the other day. You were talking aloud. You were talking about how you felt about Maan. I know I shouldn't have been listening, but I couldn't help myself. You are my daughter; I can't see you like this.

Geet was surprised. She didn't know she had spoken all that aloud. She was too lost in her thoughts like she had been for ages now.

Rano: Don't worry I haven't told anyone. Except for Daadi. I had to. I didn't know what to do. But don't worry, I'm here for you. You don't have to hide anything from me.

Geet: Why is this happening, Mum? Why can't I move on and be happy for him?

Rano: It's not that easy to move on. Especially when you have developed feelings for him. It makes it more difficult.

Geet: Everything has changed since he has gone. It feels like a part of me is missing. My hearts aches so much day in and day out. It's like he has taken my soul with him. I just want to be with him.

Rano: Lekin beta, does he feel the same way?

Geet: I don't know, it's hard to tell. Every time I look into his eyes, to see what's hidden I can't find anything. But I know he does. Deep down. He just doesn't know yet. Mum, you have to help me. I don't know how much longer I can live without seeing him. I need him.

Rano knew she had to do something. Somehow, someway she had get Geet to London so that she could meet Maan. But how? She knew Mohinder wouldn't let her go that easily. She had to think of a good reason to persuade him. Then she thought of something.

Rano: Okay Geet, I have an idea, but I'm not sure if it will work. We will tell your dad that after you have finished college, you want to continue your studies in London.

Geet: Lekin Mum, there is still one year!!!!!

Rano: I know beta. I know it's a long time. But there is no other way he will let you. With this way, we may have a chance.

Geet knew her mum was right. It was very hard to persuade her dad to let her do anything. She would have to wait.

Geet sat in her room, watching the clock tick, hoping that time would pass faster. The half hour left till her dad came home was driving her mad, why wouldn't it go quickly. She paced up and down the room when she suddenly heard her dad's keys turn in the door. Mohinder made his way into the living room where Rano was waiting. They had decided it would be best to talk to him as soon as he came home. Geet quietly crept down the stairs and listened outside the room door where her parents were talking.

Rano: How was your day?

Mohinder: It was alright, there was something I want to talk to you about

Rano was surprised, wondering what it might be about. She decided to let him talk first before she talked to him about Geet.

Mohinder: I was thinking, maybe we should get Geet married

Geet froze. Marriage. That was the last thing on her mind. What was her dad thinking? That would ruin everything. She hoped her mum would do something.

Rano: Lekin, don't you think she is young

Mohinder: Rano, she is 18, I think that's old enough

Rano had to think quickly. This had turned out worse than she thought. She didn't think he was going to talk about marriage. Not yet.

Rano: But you know Geet wants to continue with her studies. You know she wants to go to university in London after she has finished college.

Mohinder: But you know what Darjee is like. If we don't get her married soon, he will

Rano: But this is about Geet. This is her future. You know how much she wants a career in Art, we can't take that opportunity away from her. You always say yourself how education is important.

Rano could see Mohinder rethinking his decision. She was relieved.

Mohinder: I suppose your right. Geet can go to London after she has finished college. Marriage will have to wait.

A smile crept across both Rano and Geet's mouth. Rano saw Geet standing outside and winked at her. They had done it. Their plan had worked.

Sorry for the late update. Please comment and let us know what you think. Don't forget to hit the like button. Enjoy! Love from Saba and Hiraa xxx ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by XMaanxGeetX - 12 years ago
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
great update...nice mom daughter bonding...
oh thank god...
Thought he wernt going to give in...
it wasnt that
hard to persuade him was it...
i like it...
finaly Geet can talk to her mum about it..
its good that finally she got her mum there to help her guide her and support her...
she needed her mum soo badly...

its good that her dad backed away from marriage...
he needs to tell Darji that geet is his daughter and he can decide what to do with her..
xx finally Can't wait to see maan i mean Geet in london...
Maybe it should be a  suprise...

ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome so rano and geet were successful in their plan waiting to see geet in london with her maan.
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! Daarji needs to go away!! Geet is not his daughter! Can't wait for the next part!
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4  d pm ...

continue soon ...