Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XMaanxGeetX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

M&G... Lambi Judaai... Part 19

Time has passed very quickly since Maan had decided to go to London. Daadi and Mohinder thought it was best to go as soon as possible so that Maan had time to get used to London before the term started. Weeks had passed and Maan still hadn't had the chance to talk to Geet properly. He still didn't know what was wrong with her or why she had gone to the dargah late at night. Every time he tried to talk to Geet, Daadi would always come asking him to do something for her or there would be too many people around. She hadn't even come to the house in ages, not even to see Annie.

Maan (self-thought): mujhe geet se baat karni hi hogi. We need to clear everything up before I leave. But, I only have today left to talk to her as I am going tonight! God, kya karoon main

Geet was also trying to find an opportunity to talk to Maan, as she felt it was best to sort out everything. However, Geet's dad had been restricting her on going over to Maan's house. Whenever she said she was going round there, Mohinder would tell her that Maan would be busy getting everything and that she shouldn't disturb him. Or he would tell Annie to come round to their house when the wanted to meet up. Geet was confused by her dad's sudden change in behaviour.

Geet (self-thought): papaji koh kya hogaya hai, woh aise kabhi nahi karte, phir aaj unhe kya problem ho sakti hai mere maan se milne se. par main unke ijazat bina kahin jaa bhi tho nahi sakti, kya karoon main,mera maan se milna bohot zuroori hai isse phele kai bohot der ho jaaye Uff Babaji, meri madat karna

Daadi and Mohinder had been getting everything organised. Although, Daadi knew about Priya's wish, she thought it would still be best if Maan went to London, to focus on his education.

The day passed quickly, far too quickly for both Maan and Geet. They still hadn't had a chance to talk to each other, what with all the preparations going on, Maan had been busy. The evening came along and Mohinder gathered Maan's belongings and put them in the car. Both families were going to the airport to drop Maan off. Geet was in her room getting ready when her mum called her.

Rano: Geet beta, come on we are going now

Geet: Okay, I'm coming

Geet looked at herself in the mirror, trying to clean her tear stained eyes.

Geet (self-thought): Focus Geet. You have to be happy for him. He is living his dream. You want him to be happy don't you? His happiness is what matters to you. That is important. You are strong, you can do this.

I am strong, I am strong, Geet kept repeating to herself as she made her way to the car.

Annie: Geet, chal tu hamare saath chal, kaafi jagah hai yahan

Geet looked at Mohinder and he nodded. He thought it would be best for Geet to go with them. It was the last time she would probably see Maan.

Annie pulled Geet's arm and shoved her in the middle of her and Maan. She knew something was up between them, but she didn't interfere. She just hoped everything would get sorted as she didn't want them to leave on bad terms. Even though she hadn't liked the idea of Maan going to London as it would ruin the possibility of Geet becoming her bhabi, she couldn't go against Geet's dad and Daadi.

Geet sat next to Maan, trying not to look at him. There was no way they would be able to talk with Daadi sitting at the front and Annie next to Geet. Geet tried to remain calm and forced herself to smile whenever anyone looked her way. She could feel her heartbeat rising as she struggled to keep it under control.

Geet (self-thought): geet, tu aise haar nahi maan sakti.

These words keep ringing in her head but they were having no effect at the moment. In the mean time, Maan was cursing himself for not speaking to Geet earlier.

Maan (self-thought): kya karoon main, kaise pata karoon kai geet kai dil main kya chal raha hai, sab kuch itna jaldi hogaya kai usse baat karne ka moka hi nahi mila, main jaanta hoon kai yeh apne feelings koh dabah rahi hai, usse zuroor andar hi andar kuch pareshan kar raha hai.

Just then, Maan realised he still had the gift he had brought for her as goodbye present. He knew he would never have any other opportunity to give it to her, so he slid it across into her hand whilst no one was looking. Geet was so lost in her thoughts that she jumped when she felt something heavy in the palm of her hand. She looked at Maan and saw him smiling at her, wanting her to open the gift. That smile sent Geet into a frenzy. How she loved that smile.  It would always lift her mood. But, she will never see it again. Tears tried to make their way out of Geet's eyes, but she fought them back.

She opened the carefully wrapped present and was shocked at what she saw. She opened it and saw a key ring which had a picture of him on one side and a picture of her on the other side.

It was beautiful, she could not believe her eyes.

Geet whispered to Maan.

Geet: Thank you

Maan: I'm glad you like it

Geet: I'm going to miss you

Maan: I'm going to miss you too

Maan got hold of Geet's hand and squeezed it. Maan's touch had a calming effect on Geet, which she could hold on to forever. It was so soothing. However, at that moment they arrived at the airport and Maan instantly let go of Geet's hand.

Annie: We're here, come on

Mohinder and Rano had already arrived and were helping getting Maan's things together. Geet went with Rano, Daadi and Annie inside. They all made their way to the desk, where Maan checked in then they made their way to the security area. Arjun also arrived as he was to accompany maan.

Mohinder had been trying to avoid looking at Geet, as he knew she would be in pain. However, when he caught a glimpse of her, he was shocked at what he saw. Geet wasn't only in pain, she was in more pain than he imagined. Guilt started spreading through his veins, as he began doubting encouraging Maan to go to London.

Mohinder (self-thought): yeh main kya kar raha hoon, geet kaise seh paayegi, lekin yeh karna bhi tho zuroori tha warna daarji meri bachi koh le jaate.

Just then, the announcement for Maan's flight came and Maan began saying his goodbyes to everyone.

He said goodbye to everyone and then lastly went to Geet. As Maan hugged her, Geet could feel her insides melting. His presence made her feel so safe and protected, that she didn't want him to let go.

Maan: Take care of yourself

Geet: You too

Maan: bye

Geet: bye her voice was barely audible it came out more like a whisper.

Maan then began making his way towards the gate and waved at everyone one last time. As Geet watched Maan walk away from her, she felt herself feeling weak as if he was helping her survive. Her heart began to slow down and tears began falling from her eyes. Everything, she had wanted had gone. She felt there was no reason left for her to live. The life inside her had vanished the moment she lost sight of Maan.  There was only one word that could sum up how she felt. Empty.

Please comment and let us know what you think. Don't forget to hit the like button. Enjoy!!! 😃 Love from Saba and Hiraa xxx ❤️

annie.shona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

awww..

that was a cute update..

i hope mohinder realizes that he has done wrong thing.. 

and bring them together

nice update

continue soon :)

felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
Loved it loadz
Sad update
Hope mohinder realises his mistake
And gets them back together
Can't wait 4 da next part
Con soon
Thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
what sad part
love it
ty 4 pm
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
amazing part...at least geet's dad has realised to a certain extent that he didnt do right...poor geet...now she will have to suffer...continue soon n thnx for the pm...
bubblygal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg...wat an update yaar...
atleast geet's dad had realised his mistake 4 some extent...
plzz continue it soon...
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
painful update continue soon
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
very emotional and beautiful...awesome...i hope Maan realises his and her feelings
Be.edgy thumbnail
Lovely part . . Emotional too .. 😭 I wonder what will happen next ..
Continue soon ..