Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF M&G... Lambi Judaai... Thread 1 (Page 11)

XMaanxGeetX Senior Member
XMaanxGeetX
XMaanxGeetX

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cyum321

wonderful part... but short
Hey will try to make the next part bit longer nd thanks for the lovely commentBig smile

chsweety22 IF-Sizzlerz
chsweety22
chsweety22

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XMaanxGeetXMissPurpleFreak

XMaanxGeetX
XMaanxGeetX

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by millie_maaneet

thanks i always love your comments there so attractive and glitteryEmbarrassed
pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Loveee the part!!
Maan beat the guy b/c of geet!!
That's gr8888!!
Continue soonnn.
Thanxx for the pm.

Fatima

am_sweet_pari Goldie
am_sweet_pari
am_sweet_pari

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

awsome...Clap

update soon

XMaanxGeetX
XMaanxGeetX

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
As a special treat to say thank you to all of you guys, we will be uploading Part 4 today aswell Big smile
XMaanxGeetX
XMaanxGeetX

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

M&G' Lambi Judaai... Part 4

Geet was so confused with this new side of Maan, she never knew Maan was so protective over her, she thought Maan hated her.

Geet: Babaji, yeh kya ho raha hai maan kabse mera fiqar karne laga hai?

She had to talk to Annie about this, so she decided to go over to her house.

Geet: Maa, main Annie se milne jaa rahi hoon

Rano: Ok beta, lekin jaldi aa jana

As Geet entered the house, she was so lost in her own thoughts that she didn't see who was in front of her, and she bumped into Maan.

Maan was looking down at his phone when he bumped into some one, he looked up to see who it was, and it was none other than Geet.

Maan: Tum dekh ke nahi chal sakti kya. Maan shouted at Geet

Geet was so surprised to see Maan in front of her. She didn't even realize that she was staring blankly at Maan and he was shouting away.

Maan: Geet! Main tum se baat kar raha hoon. Why are you staring at me like that?

Maan shook her slightly, which made Geet come out of her thoughts

Geet: Huh? Woh ' mmaaine woh'

Maan: Aage bhi kuch bolo gi. Uff main bhi kis se baat kar raha hoon. Saying that Maan walked off annoyed and confused at Geet's behaviour

Maan(self thought): Isse achanak kya hogaya, yeh toh koi bahana nahi chorti mujhse larne ke liye. Anyways mujhe kya lena dena.

Geet stood there looking blank. When she saw Maan she didn't know how to react her mind went completely blank, and then when she came out of her own little world she didn't even know how to reply to Maan.

Geet(self thought): Yeh mujhe kya ho raha hai, main Maan ko aise kyun dekh rahi thi, aur jab ussne mujhse baat ki toh main stammer kyun karne lagi. Uff mujhe kuch samajh nahi aaraha hai

Geet made her way to Annie to talk to her and get her mind of Maan, which she was finding very difficult

Geet walked into Annie's room. They always walked into each other's room without knocking because they never felt the need to knock, they were too close for all that stuff.

Geet: Annie mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai

Annie: Arre Geet tum kab aaye, shouldn't you be at home doing your homework?

Geet: Yaar main itni pareshan hoon aur tumme homework ki parri hai?

Annie: Okaaay, to bataa kya baat hai, tu itni pareshan kyun hai? Bhai ne phir kuch kaha kya?

Geet: Nahi yaar, par Maan ki bare mein hi baat karni hai' actually tu tho jaanti hi hai aaj Maan ne uss larke ko kitna maara, par kya tu jaanti hai kyun maara.

Annie: Nahi yaar woh toh mujhe nahi pata, waise saaf saaf bataa na kya hua?

Geet: Yaar, main kya bataoon , tumme pata hai Maan ne uss larke ko iss liye maara kyunki who larka mera mazaak urra ra ha tha.

Annie: Kya, are you sure, I mean tumme kaise pata?

Geet: Maine usse Arjun ke saath baath karte sunna, aur ussne kaha ke woh hargiz nahi bardaasht karre ga ke koi mere bare mein aise baat karre

Annie: Toh isme itni pareshani ki baat kya hai, woh mujhe leke bhi to kitna protective hai.

Geet: Haan lekin tu toh uski behen hai, toh obviously woh tumme leke protective hoga, par mere saath toh woh hamesha lartha hai, and im sure he must hate me. So why is he being so protective?

Annie: Tu na ainvayi pareshan ho rahi hai, aisa kuch nahi hai, au agar hua bhi toh why are you so sad, shouldn't you be happy he cares for you?

Geet: Haan main kush hoon ke woh meri care kartha hai, but if he cares about me so much then why does he always fight with me, why can't he be nice to me. Kya main itni buri hoon.

Geet makes a baby face.

Annie: Nahi yaar tu toh kitni acchi hai, and anyways why don't you try talking to him and ask him if he wants to be your friend, you never know he might say yes.

Annie always wanted Maan and Geet to like each other, so that one day the two could get married that way geet could be her bhabhi.

Geet: Haan shayad tu sahi keh rahi hai, maybe I should talk to him.

Then Geet shook her head as if saying no he would kill me 

Geet: Nahi yaar, agar woh mujh pe gussa hogaya phir?

Annie: Yaar atleast try. Try karne mein to koi loss nahi, zyada se zyada kya hoga woh tujhpe chilaaynge, woh toh waise bhi karte hain. Jaa yaar baat karle

Annie was praying silently, for her to say yes.

Geet: Theek hai agar tu itni insist kar rahi hai then fine.

Annie: Sach?' I mean that's good, why don't you go now

Geet: What abhi ?

Annie: Yeah.

Annie had to literally push Geet out and direct her towards maan room.

Annie: Best of luck

Saying that Annie left

Geet (self- thought): Yaar Annie ne mujhe kahan fasaa diya. Chal geet baat karle uss kharus se.

Geet looked up to her babaji asking him to save her.

Geet was about to enter without knocking when she remembered how angry Maan got last time when she just barged in. So she decided to knock this time to avoid any arguments.

Maan was busy doing some homework when he heard someone knock on the door, he said come in without knowing who it was.

Geet: Wohh'

Maan: Tumm? Kuch kaam tha?

Maan was surprised, this was probably the first time Geet ever knocked before coming into his room.

Geet: Haan woh actually' haan mujhe paani peena tha

Geet(self-thought): Uff yeh maine kya keh diya

Maan: What? Mera room tumme kitchen lagta hai

Geet: Nahi woh mera matlab tha ki' kya tumme paani peena hai. Geet smacks her hand on her forehead

Geet (self-thought): Geet tum kya bakwaas baki jaa rahi ho. Chup ho jaa varna woh tujhe pee jaayega

Maan: Geet tum hosh main toh ho, tum aise ajeeb baate kyun kar rahi ho, seedha seedha bolo kya baat hai.

Maan(self-thought): Zuroor isse kuch chaaye hoga, par ye aisi harkate kyun kar rahi hai

Geet: Woh main' main tumhe thank you kehne aayi hoon

Geet (self-thought): Chalo at least kuch to sahi bola.

Maan: Thank you aur tum aur woh bhi mujhse. Kyun?

Maan was quite surprised by Geets behaviour and then 'thank you'? He was terribly confused.

Maan (self-thought): What happened to her, why is she thanking me, isse toh sirf larna aatha tha, then why is she being so nice.

Geet: Woh actually' aaj jo tumne mere liye kiya, I mean tumne uss larke ko mere liye maara uss keliye thank you

Maan: Tumme kaise pata ke maine uss ko tumhare liya maara

Maan(self-thought): How does she know? Maan looked at her questioningly

Geet: Woh actually maine tumme arjun ke saath baath karte hue sun liya tha

Maan: So you were eavesdropping, don't you know that's rude

Geet: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, main wahaan se guzar rahi thi tho.

Maan: It's ok, anything else?

Geet: No... I mean yes

Maan: Spit it out then

Geet took a deep breath and said: Can we be friends?

Next Part: Part 5

Part 4 has been uploaded aswell today as a treat for you guys just to say thank for your lovely comments and encouragement you have given us. Please comment and let us know what you think. Don't forget to hit the like button. You can also add us as buddies on our separate accounts which are maaneetluver and Maaneet4everXxXHeart Big smile

Edited by XMaanxGeetX - 30 May 2011 at 2:19pm

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10thahupyarisaheligeeta1803oopssanchiNK4MSK.Naziakrishna.01leothelionsrosa18asmi123prizabhakbhartifanjoa123bdasguru-ki-dewaanivarshakhedekarkkaavvyyaabubblygalcue1anaum91drashtiMyAnGeLNH1971mounacutyCrystalSayam-g19Be.edgyam_sweet_parishristi1maan-ki-sanjanaShimmerrIqbal Neha1puthcyum321butterfly.tanunats0101mrk-1sanu3108shruti_luvs_mskesha143komlikasweet cherryRadhika Shahsimi91-Zahra15-Eccentric.Beingritzy09paponecon-Veritaserum-rupzloveuKrishnaluv94preethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Shalvechsweety22-Saruu-maaneetsangelswetha10kooliio*Dakoo_Minzy*mchoprashah10--Ratna--rsroopalipickachuabinash079bobby13rocks_BlackPearl_Downhill

-Saruu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saruu-
-Saruu-

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Luvd it

Great Update

Sara xxSmileTongue

Go to top