Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XMaanxGeetX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

M&G…Lambi Judaai…Part 37

Geet was doing quite well so far in Uni; she was doing. Every now and then she would get praises by her lecturers. She was far more talented than all the other students that were doing the same course as her, and grasped everything a lot quicker which boosted her confidence higher.

The lecture came to an end and Geet was exiting the lecture hall, when a girl approached, she was wearing a short dress and high heels, which still didn't make her reach Geets height. She was looking at her with an evil smirk.

Girl: hmm you seem something, care to introduce yourself.

Geet didn't like the way she was looking at her and her tone of voice clearly spoke trouble, but being rude wasn't in her nature so she friendly smiled and forwarded her hand.

Geet: Hi I'm Geet.

The Girl didn't pay much attention to her handshake and carried on talking.

Girl: hmm Geet, interesting name, as in music right?

Geet smiled: Yup. What's your name ?

The girl proudly said: Sasha. Stylish name isn't it? I guess they're right name does affect your personality, don't you think?

Geet could sense her taunting tone but decided to ignore it.

Geet: The lecture was so boring today wasn't it.

Sasha: It looked like you were having a great time and why wouldn't you, all the lecturers just love you.

Geet tried to smile but it was getting hard, this girl was just crossing her limits.

Sasha: Oh By the way I see you and Maan Singh khurana are a thing.

Geet: no its nothing like that, we're just friends.

Geet paused for a little while and her tone changed a little dreamy

Geet: childhood friends.

Sasha: Childhood friends ! interesting very interesting. But are you sure it's not childhood lovers.

Geet: Sasha what are you saying, I told you it's nothing like that.

Sasha: Oh really then what all this holding hands and all.

Geet: look I don't want to be rude, but this is none of your business anyway so please excuse me.

Geet was fed up and knew the longer she stayed the longer this matter would drag so she just left from there, leaving an angry Sasha behind.

Sasha: How rude! No one just walks away from Sasha like that. I'll get you back for this.

Geet was lost in her thoughts about what Sasha was saying that she didn't realize Maan was coming towards her and she bumped right into him and was about to fall when Maan grabbed her waist and protected her from falling. Geet had her eyes close but knew too well who had caught her, after all how could she not recognize her Maans touch. Geet slowly opened her eyes and looked deep into those chocolate brown eyes which only showed love for her.

Maan was walking towards Geet but hadn't noticed because he was busy looking at some book he was carrying when he felt a petite body crash against him, he looked up and saw a falling Geet and quickly caught her and stopped her from landing on the hard ground. Maan saw Geet open her eyes and couldn't help himself drown into her hazel eyes.

(MAHI TIME)

The crowds hustle bustle got them both out of their trance and both straightened themselves.

Maan: Geet you really love falling into my arms don't you.

Geet made an angry face and replied.

Geet: oh hello, mujhe koi shauk nahin hai tumahre baahon main girna, ab agar tum dekh kai chalte toh yeh nahin hota.

Maan: Acha toh agar main dekh kai nahin chal raha tha toh tum kya kar rahi thi, tum bhi kisi aur duniya mein khoye thi.

Geet and Maan carried on bickering in Hindi forgetting that this was England and people were staring at them not understanding what they were talking about.

The gang saw them bickering and approached them.

Sameera: Guys stop it; seriously your fighting like a bunch of kids and that to in Hindi, people are giving you looks.

Yash: exactly. You two are acting like idiots.

Maan gave Yash a glare for calling Geet an idiot. (For the first time he wasn't angry about being called an idiot, he's more concerned about Geet. Lol)

Maan: How dare you call Geet an idiot?

Geet looked at maan with shock written over her face, he was fighting for her, aww. But she had to control him, she knew how maan can go over the top.

Yash looked at Maan with fear, he didn't know his words would affect Maan this much, and that too for Geet.

Yash: woah dude calm down, I was just kidding

Maan was going to say something, but Geet just held his hand and shook her head telling him to calm down.

Geet tried to lighten the air around them.

Geet: Maan Yash is right we were acting a bit like idiots, I mean kahin par bhi shuroo ho jaate hai ham.

Geet looked at Maan and winked, which made Maan burst out laughing. Everyone else just sighed in relief that Maan had calmed down. They were all so surprised how Geet easily controlled his temper.

Sameera and Meera went close to Geet and pulled her aside, which left the guys a bit confused, but then carried on talking anyway.

Meera: Way to go girl, you made the angry young man Maan Singh Khurana calm down in a matter of seconds.

Sameera: Geet tell us truthfully, is anything going on between you two, I mean I know you said that you're childhood friends, but I can see there's more to it.

Geet: Actually… umm…

Meera: you trust us don't you, then tell us.

Sameera: we promise we won't tell anyone else. What do you say in hindi… umm… oh yeah.. I shappat.

Geet smiled and looked down blushing. She told them how she has had feelings for Maan since she was a kid and that she came here because she couldn't take the distance between them anymore, and when she came she saw Maan had changed completely and had lots of girlfriends, so she started avoiding him because she didn't like the way he was behaving, then Dev misbehaved with her and Maan saved her which brought them closer. She told them how they had gone to Virginia waters and had a great time and at sunset Maan kissed her and after that everything changed, and Maan started to have feelings for her.

Meera: wow, so he's already kissed you. Wow how romantic, kiss at sunset.

Geet blushed and looked down.

Sameera: oi hoye look at her blushing.

Maan and the guys approached them and asked what they were talking about.

Arjun: what are you girls talking about. Tell us as well.

Yash: yeah we could here you girls giggle from there. We would like to know the secret as well.

Sameera was about to blurt everything out when meera and geet gave her a glare and signalled to shut up.

Sameera: nothing just girl stuff.

Meera: yup nothing for you boys to know

Maan noticed how Geet was looking down the whole time and was confused the way she was smiling.

Sameera: So guys I was thinking we should go for a movie, it's been a long time.

Yash: yeah that's a good Idea. What do you think Maan?

Maan: Yeah sounds good to me. What do you say Geet?

Geet: hmm sounds fun. But what are we going to watch.

Yash: how about a horror movie.

Maan: yeah horror sounds good. But im not sure how the girls will handle it mean they're such scaredy cats.

Sameera: Oye. Who are you calling a scaredy cat, us girls aren't scared of that stuff you call horror, bring it on.

Meera and geet gave a look to each other. They were both pretty scared.

Meera whispered to Sameera: Sam what are you saying. You may not be scared but we are.

Sameera: relax girls. It'll be fine. And those guys think too big of themselves.

Geet: yeah but…

Maan: What happened? Are you scared?

Sameera: No way.

Arjun: Fine then Horror it is.

Precap: Horror Movie, What will happen??

storytellerm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ab to maza aane wala hai
horror movie
and tht stupid sasha
idiot
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome parts...

wow maan making breakfast...nice...n he knew what geet would like...so he made her confess...

sasha...she is here to create trouble...

now meera n sam also know what is going on between maaneet...

horror movie...ooo...maza aayega...😉

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
CrystalSaya thumbnail
OHHH...SUPER ROCKING PARTS...WAITING FOR D MOVIE...
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update...
sasha seems irritating...hope she doesn create probs in future...
awww geet told sam n meera abt her feelings...
hmm horror movie.. sounds fun..
continue soon
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
now this willl be fun...horror movie...am sure geet gonna be scared...n maan will calm her or maybe even tease her...who knows...haha...continue soon n thnxxx for the double update n pm...
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
aha why do i feel as if the horror movie will bring on some Mahiii moments xD
anyways i loveeed this part
stupid Sasha so annoying
and now the girlies know about Maaneet hopefully they play cupid xD
hehehe it was cute how Maan got angry for Geet being called an idiot x)
cont soon
thanks for the pm
loving_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Part Dear...Horror Movie Ab Kya Higa...                    
                                          Update Soon... 
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey guys

Nice update

Maan succeeded in getting the truth out of Geet regarding continental food 😆

Sasha means trouble but will bring Maaneet closer in the end 😛😉

Continue Soon