Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XMaanxGeetX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

NOTE

Hey guys,

We are extremely sorry for taking so long to update. We both have been busy recently due to Ramadan and Eid. We will hopefully be updating tomorrow πŸ˜ƒ
Also from next week, both of us will be returning back to school as our holidays have now reached an end. Therefore, we may not be able to update as much as we like, however we will try to squeeze in an update when we can😳

Love from Saba and Hiraa xxx
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: XMaanxGeetX

NOTE

Hey guys,

We are extremely sorry for taking so long to update. We both have been busy recently due to Ramadan and Eid. We will hopefully be updating tomorrow πŸ˜ƒ
Also from next week, both of us will be returning back to school as our holidays have now reached an end. Therefore, we may not be able to update as much as we like, however we will try to squeeze in an update when we can😳

Love from Saba and Hiraa xxx

sure dear
we ll wait for the updates 
and studies are imp
XMaanxGeetX thumbnail

M&G... Lambi Judaai... Part 36

Maan woke up early in the morning and saw Geet sleeping peacefully in his arms. He could sit there for hours watching her. She was just so beautiful. The sun was just beginning to rise as it peeped through the curtains. Maan felt so happy. He didn't want to disturb Geet so he decided to surprise her by making breakfast.

Maan (self-thought): I'll leave her to sleep for a bit. She will probably be hungry when she wakes up. At least she eats continental food now so it will be easier to make. I still don't understand how she changed from desi. She used to love eating parathas.

He knew there was no way she could have changed that easily. So he came up with a plan. He decided to make muesli, but he also had something else up his sleeve.

Meanwhile in Maan's room, Geet had woken up. She got up from her bed and looked around.

Geet (self-thought): This isn't my room, is it?? Wait a minute, this is Maan's room!!!!!! How did I get here??

Geet began recalling what happened last night and when she realised how she got there, a smile crept up on her face.

Geet (self-thought): I must have fallen asleep in Maan's arms. Speaking of Maan, where is he?? He must have woken early and left me to sleep. How sweet.

Just then Maan entered the room with a tray in his hands. Geet was surprised that Maan had made her breakfast, which was a good thing as she was starving.

Maan: You hungry?

Geet was about to reply but instead her stomach churned giving the reply.

Geet (self-thought): I wondered what Maan has made. I hope it's something nice.

Maan could see that Geet was eager to start eating, but little did she know what was inside the plate. As he lifted the lid off the plate, Geet's face dipped.

Geet (self-thought): I should have known Maan would have made this. After all he thinks I like eating continental now. Babaji, please help me. I am really hungry but I don't want to eat this.

Maan could see Geet's expression as she looked at the food and then turned away.

Maan: What's wrong? I thought you were hungry

Geet: I am it's just...

Maan: Don't you like it? It took me ages to make

Geet: No I do like it but...

Geet picked up the spoon and slowly moved the plate towards her. How was she supposed to get out of this? On one hand, she didn't actually like continental food but on the other hand Maan had gone to so much effort to make it.

Geet (self-thought): Babaji, get me out of this situation please. You know I don't really like this type of food.

Maan: Tuck in

Geet lifted the plate up and immediately felt sick. The smell was too much for her. She couldn't do it anymore.

Maan: What's wrong?? I thought you liked continental food

Geet: I do... no I don't like it... yes I do

Maan: You like it or you don't?? Which one is it??

Geet: I don't like it really I'm only eating it because you like it. She blurted it out without thinking.

Geet: Oops

Maan was surprised. Geet really cared about him and loved him a lot. She had stopped eating the food she loved for him, just for him.

Geet (self-thought): Geet you can't keep anything quiet can you. You have to blurt it out. God Maan must think I'm a totally obsessed with him. Uff.

Just then Maan realised Geet still hadn't eaten anything.

Maan: You still hungry??

Geet silently nodded

Maan: Nakul, come in

Nakul entered the room with a big tray. Geet's eyes lit up when she saw its contents. It was all favourite foods but most of all it was traditional Indian food!!!!

Geet: Maan, you did this

Maan: Come on Geet, I know you can never give up your desi food. Enjoy!

Geet took the tray of Nakul and began stuffing herself. Maan just sat there watching her and smiled. She was truly something special.

Maan: acha Geet, quickly get ready for Uni, we're getting late. I'll meet you by the car.

Geet nods and goes off to her room to get ready for Uni.

Maan and Geet entered Uni and as always all eyes were on them, Geet didn't understand they were always the centre of attention, it was so weird.

Maan could understand Geet was feeling uncomfortable with all the stares they were getting. But he knew what the reason was, either most people were surprised that he had stuck to one girl for so long, or most girls were cursing Geet, wishing it was them holding hands with Maan.

Maan: Geet you ok?

Geet who was lost looking around at the weird looks and rare comment being passed at them, snapped out of her trance and looked at Maan with a nervous face.

Geet: Maan why is everyone always staring at us, mujhe bohot ajeeb lagta hai.

Maan: Don't worry it's just temporary; soon they'll find a new topic to gossip about, once they get bored of us. Don't pay much attention to them. And anyways Main hoon na.

Geet smiled and nodded. She trusted Maan and knew he was always by her side so she had nothing to worry about.

Geet and Maan saw the gang standing by one of the pillar talking, they both approached them and said hi.

Meera: hey, Maan we're really sorry for laughing at you yesterday we really didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

Arjun: yeah dude we were just kidding with you, we're really sorry man.

Maan: Guys its cool I know you didn't mean it, I guess I got a bit over the top as well.

Yash: oh thank god Maan you're not mad at us yaar. Varna hamara kya hota.

Yash acted all dramatic put his hand on his forehead and turning slightly. Everyone laughed at yash's stupid dialogues. Maan just smiled and rolled his eyes.

Maan: Shut up Yash. Now are we just going to stand around here or are we going to go to our lectures?

Geet: hmm I think I should leave for my lecture. Oh how I wish I was in your year. But anyways see ya later.

All: bye.

Geet left for her lecture whilst the rest went to their own.

PRECAP: New ENTRY, Any guesses, Ok a hint she's a female

Hope you like it, One more update coming up today hopefully
please please comment, and DONT Forget to Press the like button Pweez 😳
love from Hiraa and Saba xxx
cue1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I loved the update!!

:-)

I dont like the precap tho!!

If the new entry is Sameera or someone who is gonna be a love interest for Maan then "humara jhagra ho jayega!!!" (yeah i cant remember who said it in the serial but i know it was in the serial :-P)

keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
now pls dont say that she falls for maan
and even maan likes her
plszzz dear
hope it ll be annie also can come
i think so not sure
but i thnk dear
and pls no other girl for maan
and maan should not see her
plszzz
XMaanxGeetX thumbnail

Originally posted by: cue1

I loved the update!!

:-)

I dont like the precap tho!!

If the new entry is Sameera or someone who is gonna be a love interest for Maan then "humara jhagra ho jayega!!!" (yeah i cant remember who said it in the serial but i know it was in the serial :-P)

lol its not sameera she's one of maans friends. and i think that dialogue is from lucky to mama ji πŸ˜†
XMaanxGeetX thumbnail

Originally posted by: abisamratgunjan

now pls dont say that she falls for maan

and even maan likes her
plszzz dear
hope it ll be annie also can come
i think so not sure
but i thnk dear
and pls no other girl for maan
and maan should not see her
plszzz

Dont worry maan wont fall for her. hell no
maan is only geets dont worryπŸ˜‰
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
this was nice...maan caring for geet...n making desi food for her...that was so sweet of him...new entry????

i wonder who...i just hope it's not someone who will fall for maan...else i wonder how geet will react to this...but then who knows...she might be jealous...haha...

continue soon n thnxxx...
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4  d pm ...

continue soon ...

who ever it is .. sameera or anyone else ...

she better stay away from maaneet ... no probs .. no mu ... no nothing ..

if anything of this happens ... u consider ur self dead ... 

or is annie also coming to london ...
XMaanxGeetX thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaneetsangel

awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4  d pm ...

continue soon ...

who ever it is .. sameera or anyone else ...

she better stay away from maaneet ... no probs .. no mu ... no nothing ..

if anything of this happens ... u consider ur self dead ... 

or is annie also coming to london ...

Oh god, i think everyone is ready with their juthi and chapals πŸ˜†