continue soon ...
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Superb part... loved it
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
heyyy this was wonderful...maan n geet...matching matching...so maan...already starting to pataofy geet...haha...

both coming from the same car n everybody staring at them...this was so dreamy...n then he held her hand in front of all...

i just loved it...

n by the end...maan feeling jealous...or possessive...amazing...

continue soon n thnxxx...

frndz_is_my_lyf thumbnail
i loved ur ff ...cont soon nd do pm me...

love
sam
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
wonderful update but bahut chota sa tha yaar...
XMaanxGeetX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

M&G...Lambi Judaai...Part 34

maan was glad that geet was getting along with all his friends, he knew she was worried about making friends and this was even better because this way atleast he could stay with her and he didnt need to worry about her, after the incident with dev maan was extremely worried about geets safety but now he was assured that she was between trustworthy people.

Geet's love and respect for maan just increased, she couldnt believe that maan actually introduced her as the most special person, she was just waiting for more surprises to come as she knew maan always came up with the most unique ideas.

It was lunch time and the gang decided to go out for lunch as a celebration of the new addition to their group. meera suggested going to pizza hut, but sameera said no saying they should go somewhere posh. everyone was arguing whilst geet just stood there confused, maan understood and decided to ask her insted of them arguing

Maan: ok guys! stop fighting, how about we ask where geet would like to go, seeing that this treat is for her.

Meera: yeah thats true, so geet tell us what would you like to eat, chinese, italian ya phir indian ??

Geet: ummm... i guess italian.

Maan: but..

Before maan could say anything geet cut him saying thats where she would like to go and thats final.Maan knew geet didnt really like italian infact she most ate indian, so it really confused him, but maybe she liked it now he thought.

Geet chose italian because maan loved it, and ever since maan had come to london she would do whatever maan liked, her taste had turned so much like his that it was unbelievable.

After much thoght everyone agreed on 'italian concept', the resturant had a good rep and the food was excellent there, maan and his gang had come here many times before to celebrate.

Sameera: So geet tell us how long have you known maan?

Geet and maan looked at eachother and smiled.

Geet: well you could say ever since i was born, actually our mums were best of friends, and we were neighbours as well.

Yash: oh so you guys have been friends ever since.

Geet: No way, infact we used to fight like enemies for the first 10 years, if we were to be left alone we would probably fight all night, but then came our camping trip. remember maan. by the way shall i tell them how you got scared when i told you there was a snake?

maan gave an angry glare to geet, and was about to speak when everyone burst out laughing. Maan got up and left the table. and thats when geet was reminded of the last time she did the same. she felt extremely bad for doing that.

Geet: Oh shit, guys i think i made him angry, i went a bit over board... again

Meera: what do you mean again?

arjun: You're talking about the camping incident right?

Geet: Yeah, remember the last time this happened, you guys wait i'll calm him down.

Geet looked around the resturant trying to find maan, not finding him inside she went outside. Maan was standing outside by the car clearly not happy, she gulped wondering how he would react this time, last time they were kids but this time they have grown and clearly maan wasnt going to let this go that easily.

Geet went close to maan and tapped his shoulder, and maan just shurgged her hand off, geet again did the same.

Maan: Geet please jao yahaan se, i dont want to talk to anyone right know.

Geet: But maan meri baat toh suno.

Maan: maine kahan na geet please, leave me alone.

Geet: Main kahin nahin jaane wali, joh karna hai karo, but im not going until you calm down.

Maan lost his temper completely and pinned geet against the car, same way he did last, only this time the grip was stronger.

Maan: tumhe eik bar baath samjh kyun nahi aati geet

Geet looked at maan with fear, she knew maan was really angry but she had to apologize.

Maan: Geet how many time do i have to tell you i hate all this, geet main sab kuch seh sakta hoon, par mera koi mazaak baanaye yeh main hargiz nahin sehoonga.

Geet now had tears in her eyes, she hated her self for doing this again, she deserved maans anger completely.

As soon as maan saw geet crying his anger seemed to just vanish and now all he cared about was the fact that he made geet cry. maan loosened his grip on geet and brought himself closer to geets face, he kissed away all her tears.

Geet started to breath heavily and her hands started to go around maans neck bringing him closer to her.

Maan took her closeness as her permission to advance, maan started kissing from her eyes and made his way down to her neck and then kissed her coller bone.

Geet closed her eyes and hugged maan more tighter, she felt as if all her worries had vanished, as if nothing else existed, just her and maan.

OK guys, seeing alot of you are saying the last update was too short,
heres another update. 😃😉
Hope you guys like it, please comment and dont forget to hit the like button.
love from Hiraa and Saba xxx

rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow awesome
tht was just mindblowinggg
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome updates
me just loving them xx
Thanks 4 da pm
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome...
wow geet doing everything according to maan's taste.. how sweet!!!
luved the last bit..
thanx a lot for the double update.. continue soon