Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaanKiGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG...i m speechless...its awesome buddy...waiting 4 next...continue soon...
todayzstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Superb dear..
luvd it...
cntnue soon..
Be.edgy thumbnail
OMG!! Loved this update !! And the kiss ..
Cant wait for more .. Continue soon ..
manjusha_92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Can't wait for the next update
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey guys,

Nice Updates.

Iliked the pics, specially the red & white flowers. 

Maan finally realized his love for Geet.

Continue Soon

XMaanxGeetX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

M&G'Lambi Judaai' Part 31

Geet kept her eyes focused towards the ground, she couldn't believe that maan kissed her, one part of her was jumping with happiness, but the other part of her felt ashamed, how could she let her feelings get of control.

Maan didn't know what to say, should he say sorry though he didn't feel sorry, but then he thought no he should apologize, geet is nave and innocent, but he should know better, he shouldn't have just kissed her. What was he feeling for her, he never felt such strong urges to kiss someone before, so what was happening now. Maan decided he needed to apologize.

At the same time geet also felt the need to apologize. So both speak at the same time.

Maan& geet: Sorry

Maan (st): yeh sorry kyun bol rahi hai.

Geet (st): uff baba ji, yeh kyun sorry bol raha hai, galti toh meri hai. ( Uff geet is so naive right ??πŸ˜†)

Both: woh main' suno tho' Uff

They both look at each other for a while, and burst out laughing.

But then remembering the situation geet went quiet and looked down nervously.

Maan understood geet was feeling uncomfortable so decided to lighten up the mood

Maan: wow geet you seem pretty experienced at kissing.

Geets eyes widened and then she looked away feeling even more embarrassed.

Maan noticed that he just made the matter worse.

Maan(st): oh god, maan you're a complete idiot.

Maan: woh geet, mera matlab woh nahi tha, what I meant is that you must've had boyfriends before right?

Geet was shocked that maan could actually think like that. She's never had a boyfriend and the reason was because she felt she was only maans, she could never think about another guy. She loved maan and only maan.

Maan(st): oh shit, yeh maine kya bol diya, I think I hurt her, maan socha kar bala kar yaar

Maan: Im sorry geet, I didn't mean it in that way I was just trying to lighten up the mood.

Now geet was literally in tears, she hated the fact maan never understood her feelings, she completely lost it and started to shout at him.

Geet: lighten the mood? What! By saying all this. Maan tum apne aap ko samajhte kya ho, kabhi kabhi soch kar bhi bolna chaaiye.

Maan knew he had hurt her feelings, geet wasn't the kind of girl who would go round kissing guys, but he didn't mean to say that, he was just so nervous that he didn't know what to say. He cursed himself for opening his damn mouth.

Geet silently just went to the car and sat at the back instead of sitting in the front next to maan, and maan knew she was angry so just left her alone.

As soon as they reached home, geet went straight to her room.

Maan had to think of something and quick and that's when he remembered his plan and now he just got a reason to execute it.

Geet was so angry that she just changed into her night suit and went to bed, however she found it very difficult to sleep, but eventually she fell into deep sleep.

Maan waited for geet go to sleep and then started to make arrangements for the surprise and then left to sleep, hoping that his plan works and geet would forgive him.

Geet woke up quite early next morning to find her whole room filled with red roses. She jumped up and looked around her room feeling extremely happy, what better way to start your day she thought. Then she saw a card with one of the bouquets. Geet picked up the card, the outside again had a picture of red roses and written on it was 'im sorry' geet open the card and read it:

Dear Geet,

I know I hurt you a lot yesterday, mujhe soch kar bolna chaaiye tha, but I was just so nervous, my intentions were not to hurt you. Im really very sorry. Actually when I kissed you yesterday and you looked uncomfortable, I wanted to make the mood a bit lighter, but I couldn't think of what to say aur maine kuch bhi anaab shanaab bol diya, but trust me geet I feel really bad.

I know you must be surprised seeing all these red roses, actually I saw you looking at them with affection yesterday and that's when the idea struck me, and also i' I don't know what it is geet but I'm starting to feel something different for you.                                                                                                                                                                     
Whenever I see your eyes I become lost in them 

Whenever you laugh my heart laughs with you           

Whenever you talk dil karta hai ke pure din tumhari batein sunta rahoon,                                        

And when you cry I feel as if thousands of thorns prick in my heart.

Geet I don't know what it is I feel for you, but I know one thing and that is I can't live without you. Geet I need your support to understand this new feeling.

If you feel the same for me, then please wear the sari that I have kept on your dressing table and come to the garden.

I'll be waiting.

Yours always,

Maan Singh  Khurana                                                      

Geet was surprised by the confession of maan, she was over the moon, and she couldn't believe it.

Geet: maan main jaanti hoon, I know that whatever you are feeling for me is love, it's just that you can't accept it. Maan Singh Khurana you're in love with me, and I'll make you realize this.

Geet went towards the dressing table and opened the package that laid there. It was a beautiful red saree with golden embroidery on the side (same as the one she wore when maan said she had to be his fake fianc)

Geet looked at the saree with love, It was so beautiful, she had to admit maan had a really nice choice. (Ok guys I know you're probably thinking when did maan do all this but hey it Maan Singh Khurana we're talking aboutπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

Geet quickly went to take a shower and came out and wore the saree and light makeup and wore some jhumke and made her way out into the garden.

Promo: So guys what do you think maans going to say to her?? Any guesses?

Hope you guys liked it, please do comment (guys we're really upset we send about 84 PMs, and out of those only about 25 comment, please comment it really motivates us) and dont forget to press the like button. 😳
thanks to all those who regularly comment you guys are awsomeπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Note: due to ramadan we won't be able to write to many intimate scenes, but we will try our best to give you cute maaneet scenes 😳😊 

Edited by XMaanxGeetX - 12 years ago
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
AWESOMEEE!
hehehe Maan is soo funny!
cont soon
thanks for the pm!
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nice update

Liked how Geet is determined to get confession in words that Maan loves her

Edited by serenelove - 12 years ago
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
butterfly.tanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome..maan confessed his feelings 4 geet but does not know its love..