Maan is jealous...
who screaming...dont tell its geet...
i hope maan save her...
cant wait 4 the next...
XMaanxGeetX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

M&G... Lambi Judaai... Part 27

Geet couldn't believe what was happening. She had thought Dev was a nice guy as he seemed really friendly. Everything was going fine; they were walking home fine, when Dev suddenly pushed Geet into an alleyway and against the wall. It was then Geet realised that, Dev wasn't really nice, it was an act.

Geet was really frightened now. She was in a vulnerable position and didn't know how to get out of it.

Geet (self-thought): What am I going to do now? Babaji, please please help me! Oh I wish Maan was here, god why didn't I tell him we were going to the same university, and then he would have helped me. I don't know what's going to happen now.

Dev stood there, his body pressed against Geet's. He slowly began moving his face towards Geet's, closing the proximity between their lips. Geet began breathing really fast now, her body shaking and shivering. There was no escape. Dev's arms were on either side of her and she was stuck in the middle. Geet could feel him edging even closer, causing Geet to panic even more. She closed her eyes tightly, hoping that somehow she would be taken from this position she was in. Suddenly she felt grip beneath her disappear, the weight on her body ease. She slowly opened her eyes and saw the one person she had wanted to see. Maan. He was her saviour, her hero.

Maan's anger had reached the limit; he couldn't believe what he had witnessed. He punched and kicked Dev, till he was on the floor clutching his stomach with blood gushing out of his mouth. How could anyone be like that? The thought angered him even further.

Maan: If you ever come near Geet again, I will kill you! Do you hear me?

Dev nodded and began crawling his way out of the alleyway, afraid that Maan may come after him again. Maan turned his face towards Geet's and saw tears coming out of her eyes, She was sitting on the floor, rocking backwards and forwards. She was clearly traumatised about what had happened. Maan walked over to her and pulled her into a tight hug. Geet at once began to relax. This is all she wanted. To be in Maan's arms for the rest of her life. For him to protect her against any dangers. His presence made her feel so safe that she forgot all about her worries. They stood for a few minutes, until Maan pulled away and called a driver to come and pick them up.

During the drive home, both Maan and Geet were silent. Tears continued to pour out of Geet's eyes as she looked out of the window, wondering whether she had made the right choice of coming to London. It was only her first day in university and already so much had happened. Although Maan wanted to talk to Geet, he thought it was best that she rested as she still looked shaken after the incident. So when they arrived home, Geet quietly made her way to her room while Maan made his way to his room.

Once in his room, Maan couldn't sit still. He was still so furious after what had happened. So he decided to go and do some Thai Chi to release his anger. He couldn't erase the image of what he had seen. Every time he visualised it, it only made him boil even further.

Maan (self-thought): How could I let something like this happen? I always made sure that Geet was always safe, always protected. But today I didn't, I didn't protect her. Why, why why!!!

The words kept eating him away, as he flexed his muscles. Geet was his best friend, it was his duty to be there for her. He had never seen her so frightened in her entire life.

maan had decided from today onwards he would make sure that he was with her as much as possible, they would go to uni togther and would would come back home together, he just couldn't take anymore risks especially afetr what he had seen today.

it was dinner time and maan made his way to the dinner table where all the food was set, but what worried him was that geet was not present there which meant she was still a bit shaken so he decided to ake the food up to her room itself.

he knocked on the door and surprisingly the door was  not locked so he just walked in, when he came inside geet was nowhere seen in the room but then he saw the balcony door open and guessed she would probably be outside washing out all her pain in the rain.

maan came outside to the balcony and saw geet standing leaning towards the railing letting herself get drenched by the rain, he knew geet was still very innocent so this incident had obviously left her startled but to this extent he really didn't know. he put his hand on her shoulder and the moment geet felt his touch she turned around and hugged maan crying her eyes out. maan was initially taken a back but then he understood that right now geet needed comfort so he softly patted her back and tried to sooth her pain.

maan: geet bas karo, please don't cry, you don't need to worry anymore, main hoon na tumhare saath main tumhe kabhi bhi kuch nahin hone doon ga

geet started to relax and was becoming calmer by maans words and his gentle touch.

geet: maan promise me that you'll never leave me

maan unknowingly promised to something that maybe was not even possible but at that moment it just felt right and that is what mattered the most.

maan: I promise you that no matter what happens I'll never leave you.

geet: maan you know if it wasn't for you I don't what would have happen...

maan did not even let geet complete her sentence he covered her mouth, he didnt even what to imagine what could have happened today.just the thoguht made him shiver.

maan: geet don't say anything, aage kuch mat bolna.

geet looked into maans eyes and saw only concern for her which made her heart melt, maan had always protected her and she knew that until he was alive he wouldn't let anything happen to her.

geet: maan I think we need to talk.

hope you like it , please do comment, and dont forget to hit the like button😳😃
love from hiraa and saba xx 
Edited by XMaanxGeetX - 12 years ago
heermeher thumbnail
tumne dev ko intne jaldi villan kyu bana diya u should have let him be a good boy
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

but maan c'mon u should at least now be knowing that u love her...thatsy u r feeling protective of her...continue soon...
annie.shona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

finally u updated... 

dev badddy baddd boy... hmph.. !!! 

btw nysh nysh update

continue soon soon :)

am_sweet_pari thumbnail
awsome update
do cont soon
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Great update..
thanks for the PM.
continue soon..
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
maan love geet but not ready
to accept it yet
i'm glad  maan came to the rescue
awesome part
love it
cont soonnn
ty 4 pm
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update loved it
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome!!!!! dev is such a jerk.. 
gud tht maan reached on time n saved her...
plzz continue soon