awesome update...
poor geet...
omg... wat happened to geet???????
wat s wrong with maan??
continue soon...:)

jyothi
heermeher thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
can we have a good looking handsome boy who takes care of geet in london. I know maan wont change till he is ditched badly
seshatree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb pls continue soon...
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Geet ir totally shattered. Maan Still has not realized his love for Geet. And wo ladki, Jab tak she does not cheat on him, he wont realise. Cant u make him jealous, May b then he will realize that he actually lOves Geet.
kuhu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 awesome ... i hope geet dint do something silly 
   maan will take time to understand things
      please cont soon 
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice part...

so it was a girl after all...no wonder...

poor geet...she came all the way to see this...

what is geet doing...that maan is shocked...??

i just hope she is packing her bag to go from there...she need not stay there...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice part...is that girl really his girlfriend...i hope not...poor geet...she came all the way for maan n she is so hurt now... :(((((i wonder wat could have happened to her...u better take care of her maan...continue soon n thnxxx...
SoIWasSaying thumbnail
i hope that geet has packed her stuffs an leavin km
that way distance may make maan understand geet better
XMaanxGeetX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
hey guys thanks for the awsome comments we're really glad to see so many comments
we know alot of you hav many questions, dont worry these coming up updates you'll find out a bit more about maans POV
Will be updating today
love from hiraa and saba xx
Edited by XMaanxGeetX - 12 years ago
XMaanxGeetX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

M&G…Lambi judaai…Part 25

With no other choice left maan kicked the door open and when he did he was shocked at what he saw. Geet lay on the floor unconscious, maan felt his heartbeat raise as he started to panic and become restless. He immediately went towards geet's lifeless body praying that geet was ok and there was nothing serious. He first checked her pulse and to his relief her pulse was normal, he then picked geet up from the floor and brought her to her bed.

Maan: geet… GEET… aankhein kholo geet

Maan kept on patting her cheek and shaking her hoping she would regain her consciousness but no luck, maan then got some water and sprinkled it over her face but she still was not waking up which really worried him, so he instantly called up a doctor.

The doctor arrived in 15 mins and geet had still not regained her consciousness. The doctor quickly checked Geets blood pressure and heartbeat and found out that there wasn't much to worry about; he told maan that the most probable reasons could either be lack of sleep, lack of food, or a sudden intense episode of stress i.e. emotionally upset.

Maan instantly felt guilty because he knew that he was probably the reason behind her stress. He knew it wouldn't be easy pacifying her but no matter how hard it may be he had to do it.

The doctor prescribed some medicines which maan was to give to geet after she regained her consciousness.

Maan: doctor how long will she stay like this, I mean when will she regain her consciousness?

Doctor: I don't think too long maybe about 10-15 mins or even before that. Ok I'll take my leave.

Maan: thanks doctor.

With that the doctor left. Maan was still really worried seeing geet in that state and what disturbed him even more that it was his fault that she fainted.

A few minutes later geet started wake up to see a very concerned maan however right now she would rather not talk to him especially after the way he behaved with her. So she decided to close her eyes again. However that went unnoticed by maan as her action was very quick for him to realize.

Maan still thought geet was unconscious which made him even more worried, unknowingly a tear slipped out from the corner of his eye and fell on Geets cheek.

Geet had her eyes shut not wanting to see maan but then she felt something wet on her cheek.

Geet(st): is maan crying?

Her doubt was confirmed when another tear drop fell on her face.she couldn't take it, she could never see her maan in pain, but right now she thought that perhaps if maan felt pain then he would understand her pain aswell so she kept her eyes shut not wanting to give in.

Maan couldn't take it anymore and started speaking what his heart said.

Maan: geet you don't know how lonely I felt all these months no one to speak to no one to share my feelings with, and do you know who I missed the most my best friend geet. You geet you. I felt so weird without you, in the first few months we would talk nearly every day but then we both lost contact you became busy in your studies I became busy in mine..

Geet silently listened to what maan had to say because she knew if she was awake he would never open up like this.

Maan(cont.): I hardly knew anyone here, new environment, new friends, new life style, everything was new to me. I know you must be shocked to see this maan but trust me I never meant to hurt you I didn't even know you would ever be here, but what you saw I cant say sorry for that because that's what I am now aur mujhe nahin lagta kai meine kuch galat kiya hai, but I don't know why I feel so guilty, mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai kai mera yun kisi aur kai saath hona tumhe bilkul bhi acha nahi lag raha, geet open your eyes answer me geet.

Geet really couldn't hold her tears anymore and soon her eyes flooded with tear and she slowly opened her eyes.

Maan was relieved that geet was ok but what he feared was what if she had heard all that, but right now he didn't care, all that mattered was that geet was ok, he let out a sigh of relief and soon his heart beat became normal aswell.

Geet couldn't take it anymore and hugged maan as tight as she could and broke down crying her eyes out, and this time maan let her pour out her emotion because he knew it was quite needed, all he could do was pat her back and try to soothe her.

Maan(whispers): geet im sorry, mujhe maaf kardo.

Maans voice brought geet back from her trance and instantly straightened herself and brought her cold demeanor back. Geet wiped her tears and looked the other way, she was still not ready to forgive him.

Geet: maan please jao, mujhe koi baat nahi karni tumse

Maan: geet baat toh tumhe karni hi paregi, so don't try to avoid me.

Geet: dekho maan, right know I just want to be left alone.

Maab: ohh so that you can faint again, eik baat batao aaj subha se tumne kuch khaya hai? Hmm?

Geet was really bad at lying and knew that she would instantly be caught so decided not to even try.

Geet slowly nodded a no

Geet: waise tumhe kyun itni fikar ho rahi hai, main khao yaa na khao meri marzi

Maan: geet please stop this, mana kai maine tumhare saath bohot bure se baat ki, lekin apna gussa khane par kyun nikal rahi ho.

Geet: maan singh khurana for your kind information I was in a plane from morning and the reason I didn't eat was because I was too excited to meet the person who I thought was my best friend, and when I came here how did I know how I would be welcomed.

Maan again could feel the guilt seeping through, 'god yeh maine kya kardiya'

Maan: geet ab eik minute yahan beto main abhi khana lata hoon, aur haan kahin jaane ki toh try bhi mat karna varna mujhse bura koi nahin hoga samji, miss geet handa?

Geet knew that she wouldn't win this argument so didn't bother saying anything just twised her nose showing how irritated she was to which maan just chuckled

Maan(st): bilkul bhi nahin badli, pagal kahin ki.

Maan quickly went down stairs to the kitchen and looked through the fridge to see if there was anything suitable for geet madam to eat knowing her tantrums. That's when it struck to him that she loved Maggi's and weirdly it was his favorite as well.

So he quickly made two servings of Maggi's as right now he was pretty hungry as well.

Once it was prepared he took it up to Geets room.

Geet could smell the Maggi's already and her mouth started watering, she hated how he knew what would make her melt, but not today she wasn't going to give in this easily.

hope you like it , please do comment, and dont forget to hit the like button😳😃
love from hiraa and saba xx