hey ...
when r u gonna update next ..
waiting for it ...
pta toh chale toh ki kya hoga ...
_Jyothi_ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update...
loved it...
rano is a nice mom... loved their bonding...
omg... maan is with other girl or wat...
continue soon...:)

jyothi
Edited by jyothinajo - 12 years ago
XMaanxGeetX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

M&G... Lambi Judaai... Part 24

Geet was gobsmacked. She could not believe her eyes. Nothing could sum up her emotions. What she saw was something that she never imagined to see. Maan with a girl! She could not believe this was happening. Her heart ached seeing this.

Geet (self-thought): Is this for real? Mera Maan with a girl?  I came all the way to London to see this. And look at what she is wearing! Short skirt, heels chi chi chi Babaji. Is this what Maan likes?

Geet didn't know what to do. She wanted to go in and confront Maan but her body wouldn't let her. Her whole body was in pain and she couldn't feel her legs. Everything she had suffered and gone through felt wasted. The pain she had endured while Maan was away all felt pointless. She felt stupid, stupid for thinking that Maan would ever like her more than a friend. She thought that maybe, just maybe Maan would have some feelings for her, but she could see that wasn't true. She also felt angry, angry that Maan didn't have any idea of the way she felt. Couldn't he see anything? The way she blushed whenever Maan was near, the way she felt safe in his presence, the way she lost herself totally when in his arms. Did he not know anything?

Geet couldn't put up with this any longer. She couldn't stand there and do nothing.

Geet: Maan

Maan was oblivious to Geet standing in the doorway. His mind was occupied with other thoughts but just then he heard Geet's voice and was taken out of his thoughts. He never thought he would hear that voice. It was so long since he last had. But he never imagined hearing it here. In London. He suddenly realised what he was doing and sat up straight. He looked at the doorway and saw Geet standing there. The same innocent Geet, who hadn't changed. He could see tears in her eyes and knew she wasn't happy.

Girl: Maan, what's wrong?

Maan: Umm I think you should go. I'll call you

Girl: But Maan

Maan: Go, I'll call you later. I promise

The girl made her way out of the room and was shocked when she saw Geet standing there.

Girl: Maan, who is this? Is she your girlfriend? Are you two timing?

Maan: No, no it's not like that. She is just a friend

Girl: She better be, because if she isn't I swear Maan

Maan: Just go damn it!

The girl stormed out of the room, angry that Maan had shouted at her. On her way out she glared at Geet, and whispered 'Thanks a lot'.

Once the girl had left, Maan and Geet stood there in silence. Maan didn't know what to say or how to explain anything to Geet. But, he also felt there was no reason to explain anything. He was free to do anything he wanted, he was Maan Singh Khurana. But he couldn't put up with the silence any longer.

Maan: Umm Geet tum yahan?

Geet wasn't in the mood for talking. Especially after what she saw.

Maan: geet main kuch phooch raha hoon tumse.

Geet had had enough. She couldn't stand him asking her pointless questions, when he knew she wasn't in the mood.

Geet: Look Maan, you and I both know that I am not in the mood for answering questions like this

Maan: What's wrong?

Geet: Oh don't act stupid Maan. You know exactly what's wrong

Maan was surprised. Geet had never spoken to him in this way, not ever. He knew he had done something bad to make her this angry.

Maan: Listen Geet, what you saw...

Geet: Stop Maan okay, just stop. I don't want to hear any explanations from you. I never thought you; you of all people would be like this. You were the one person I could trust. But now after seeing this, I'm not so sure anymore.

Maan was angry. He couldn't just stand there and let Geet accuse him of something that wasn't even wrong.

Maan: I don't think I have done anything wrong. If you have you have a problem with what I am doing then why don't you just leave.

Geet: You're not the same anymore

Maan: What? You didn't expect me to be the same, did you?

Geet: I never imagined you to be like this

Maan: Listen I can do whatever I want, whenever I want and you can't stop me

Geet was hurt. She couldn't believe that Maan would say something like this. Tears began falling from her eyes and she fell to the floor. Maan was shocked seeing Geet like this.

Geet: You don't have a clue do you?

Maan: About what?

Geet: About anything. You don't what I have been through while you were away. The pain, the suffering. What was the point of it all?

Maan: What do you mean?

Geet: You're not the maan i knew. You've changed, tum bilkul badal Gaye ho

Before maan could understand what her words meant geet ran out the room crying.

Geet just couldn't believe it, after all this time she was meeting maan and here maan was an absolutely different person, this wasn't the maan she knew, and that was the reason for her break down, she was expecting some changes but to this extent she didn't know.

Maan was totally confused and shocked by geet's reaction, he knew geet would not approve of his affairs but he didn't understand why she was crying, and worst of all he couldn't understand what she was talking about. What pain? What did she mean? Whatever it was he felt somehow he was at fault here and he needed to apologize for his irrational behaviour, yes she shouldn't have asked him such questions but still he felt bad for arguing with her after such a long time of meeting. But he knew that now was not the right time, both needed to cool down and think all this through, and first of all maan had to find out what she was doing here, so decided to call daadi and find out what exactly was happening as right now he knew geet wouldn't  tell him anything.

Maan picked up his phone and dialled Khurana mansion. Ring Ring

Daadi: Hello

Maan: hello daadi ma main maan bol raha hoon

Daadi: arre maan beta kaise hain aap?

Maan: main bilkul teekh hoon, par aap eik baat bataaye, what is geet doing here?

Dadi ma sensed the tension in maans voice, she didn't know why but something in his voice told her that there was definitely some problem there.

Daadi: maan kya aap ko geet nai nahin bataya?

Maan: nahin… woh kya hai na kai geet ki aur meri kisi baat par argument hogaya hai, and she is in no mood to reply to me so I thought of asking you

Daadi: kya?!! You two had a fight, maan what is this? Itne dino baad mil rahe ho aur phir bhi laraaye, this is not right han

Maan: woh sab batein hum baad mein karte hain, first tell me why is geet here in London?

Daadi: maan tum toh jaante ho na kai geet ka bachpan ka sapna tha London mein study karna so that's why she went there aur toh aur who tumhe bohot miss kar rahi thi bechari aur tumne kya kiya usse laraaye ab manao usse, kitne mushkil se toh usne apne papa ko manaaya so that she can be with you.

Maan was shocked to hear that geet was here for him, he felt even more bad now that he behaved so rudely with her.

Maan: par daadi ma mujhe kisi ne kyun nahi bataya?

Daadi: tyaariyon mein hum sab itne busy the kai kisi ko time hi nahin mila, and also geet wanted to give you a surprise.

Maan(st): woh mujhe surprise dena chahti thi aur maine usse kitna bura bhala kaha, I really need to say sorry to her.

Maan: acha daadi ma main rakhta hoon, geet koh manana bhi toh hai, so take care love you bye

Daadi: ok take care beta bye.

With that both cut the call, and maan headed towards the guest room i.e. Geets room.

When he reached the room he found the door shut, he was about to knock on the door when he heard the sobs coming from inside, which made him feel even worse, he had never seen geet cry this much. he had always seen her as a strong and calm girl who would not break this easily, he knew there must be some very strong reason behind this and he knew it involved him as well so know he was determined to find out what was bothering his geet so much. Maan was so disturbed by Geets sobs that he did not realize that sub consciously he claimed geet as his.

Maan reluctantly knocked at Geets door, though he knew that geet was in no state to show her face to him he was determined on meeting her.

Geet was not opening the door and soon the sobs started to stop as well, maan stared to get worried. Why wasn't geet opening the door? He continuously kept banging at the door but got no reply, with no other choice left maan kicked the door open and when he did he was shocked at what he saw.

hope you liked it , please do comment, and dont froget to hit the like button😳😃

love from hiraa and saba xx

Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
MAAN!!! Stupid.  

I bet Geet fainted. Maan better take care of her. lol Thanks for the update and PM!
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
maan has to be taught a lesson
awesome update
thanks for pm
continue soon
kptl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
need someone to kick some sense in maans brain
now he better take care of her
jst hp that she'll handle him in his way
lolz that would b something hehe
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
stupid Maan!!!!!!!!! oh no ab Geet ko kya hua hai...

please aise khate wale precap kyon...please update soon
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
poor geet

me cant see geet like that

i hope he find out soon
uff maan
superb part
love it
cont soonnn
ty 4 pm
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
i think now maan would be like this till he meets a girl and would claim that he loves her but thhe girl would only want want hs money when he would come to know about it he would be sattered and we would get our MSK with no feelings