Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

butterfly.tanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice part..love it..maan is caring towards geet..wow maan asking geet 4 dance..cont soon..
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome part...

maan came to get geet...aww...n she can never lie to him...

wonder what destiny has in store for them...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow..amazing update.
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful part
love it
cont soonnn
ty 4 pm
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...
XMaanxGeetX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

M&G... Lambi Judaai... Part 17

Geet blushed when Maan asked her to dance with him. She didn't know what it was about him that made her feel this way. As they made their way towards the dance floor, Geet could feel her heartbeat racing.

Geet (self-thought): God, why does this always happen to me every time I am near him. There is something about him that makes me lose control. Keep calm Geet

Maan could feel Geet's hands becoming warm and was wondering what was wrong with her.

Maan: Geet, tum teekh ho?

Geet: Haan, me bilkul teekh ho

Maan could tell something was up with Geet, but decided not to ask her as he didn't want to ruin the happy atmosphere.

As they began to move to the rhythm of the music, Geet looked up into Maan's eyes, trying to figure out whether he felt the same as she did. But she couldn't figure out what lay beneath those mesmerising eyes.

Geet (self-thought): Here I am completely lost in his eyes, not wanting him to leave. But, what about Maan? What does he feel? Even though we have been with each other for so long, I can't figure out whether he feels the same as I do.

In the mean time, Maan was completely oblivious to what Geet was thinking, but when he looked at Geet, he could see her gazing into his eyes.

Maan (self-thought): What is up with Geet? She has been acting odd recently. Maybe she is still upset about me thinking of going to London.

Just then Maan shook Geet, which startled Geet and caused her to blush as she realised that Maan had seen her staring into his eyes.

Maan: Geet, are you sure your okay?

Geet: Yyyeeaahh... I'm... fine

Maan: You're not still upset about me thinking of going to London are you?

Geet: N...nnn...ooo

Maan: Then what are you thinking about?

Geet: Umm...woh...nothing

Maan: Geet, don't lie to me. Come on, you can tell me

Geet didn't know what to say. She couldn't tell him what she was really thinking about. She didn't know how he would react. Even though, he didn't get angry around her as they were good friends, she still couldn't risk it. She straightened herself, trying to compose herself.

Geet: Maan, let's forget about it na. It's your birthday. We don't want to ruin the mood.

Maan: Fine, but you will have to tell me at some point you know. I'm not going to let this go. I will find out somehow.

Maan was puzzled trying to think about what Geet was thinking about. He looked into her eyes, searching for an answer.

The lights came back on and the music stopped bringing back maan and geet from their thoughts.

Geet thought it was better to keep her distances as she would always get lost in her dream world around him and she could tell maan was becoming suspicious.

The party soon came to an end and all the guests started to make their way out of Khurana mansion.

Rano: acha maa ji, hum bhi chalte hain, raat bohot hogaaye hai

Daadi: jee teekh hai, Namaste

Rano: Namaste

With that geet and her family left to leaving maan, annie and daadi in the hall.

Annie also left to her room as she exclaimed she was very tired after the long day.

Which left maan and daadi alone in the hall, daadi was about to leave aswell when maan stopped her as he needed to talk to her about the talk he had with mohinder.

Maan: daadi ma mujhe aapse bohot zuroori baat karni hai

Daadi: kya hua maan?

Maan explained the whole conversation that he had with mohinder about him going to London, and also what geets reaction was to it. Daadi ma somewhere felt that maan should not go, but when maan told her that geet finally said he should go because it is his dream, daadi had to think about it again. She could tell that geet felt something for maan the way she looked at him and talked about him all the time. On one side she wanted maan to go and fulfil his dream but then on the other hand she was worried what would happen to geet. Maans father had always wanted maan to go to London and carry on with his business, she knew today if his father was alive he surely would have wanted maan to go.

Daadi: maan, aap kya chahte ho?

Maan: daadi ma aap toh jaanti hain kai mera London jaana papa ka sapna tha but what about geet?

Daadi: just think about it overnight and take your time with it, you'll surely find the answer

Maan: daadi ma shayad aap teekh kaeh rahi hain, thanks daadi ma, aapse baat karke mann halka hogaya.

Daadi kissed his forehead and went of to her room.

Maan also went of to his room, but he couldn't even think of sleeping, he didn't know what it was in geets eyes that he saw today but whatever it was, it was troubling him.

Maan: maine geet kai ankhon main aaj kya dekha, aise kyun dekh rahi thi mujhe, god im so confused.eik toh main London jaoon ya na jaoon woh samjh nahi aaraha hai aur upar se geet kai ankhon main eik alag sa kuch dekha.

Maan was really confused, he just didn't know what to do, one hand he wanted to fulfil his father's dream but Geet's tears kept haunting him.

With this thought he drifted of to sleep.

The room was dark only a few candles here and there. From the distance maan could see a figure forming and approaching him, he knew too well who that figure belonged to.

Maan: papa

Yuvraj: maan, kaise hai aap?

Maan: papa I missed you and mom so much today.

Yuvraj: hum hamesha tumhare paas hain, bus sirf bulane ki hi zuroorat hai.

Maan: papa, main bohot bari kashmukash main hoon

Yuvraj: kya hua beta?

Maan: papa, aap hamesha se yahi chahte the kai main london jaoon aur apka business sambhaloon, aur waqt aagaya hai kai main ab faisla loon.

Yuvraj: toh problem kya hai beta?

Maan: problem yeh hai kai main geet ko chor kar nahin jaana chahta

Yuvraj: ohh toh yeh baat hai, waise tum geet ki bohot fiqar karte ho na?

Maan: haan, aur uski aansoon dekhe nahin jaate.

Yuvraj: so she doesn't want you to go?

Maan: actually she said that I should go and fulfil my dream, but I just don't know why I don't feel like leaving her.

Yuvraj: beta kabhi kabhi kuch paane ke liye kuch khona bhi parta hai

Maan woke up by the sound of thunder which disturbed his dream leaving unanswered question.

Maan couldn't understand what his father meant by 'kabhi kabhi kuch paane ke liye kuch khona bhi parta hai', did he mean that I should go to London.

Maan: shayad mujhe London jaana chahiye, aakhir papa bhi toh yahi chahte hain

Maan went back to sleep thinking he found his answers, but little did he know his father meant something else much contrary to what he interpreted as.

hope you guys liked it ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

please do comment and don't forget to hit the like button๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Loveee the part!
I guess his father wanted to say to not go to london!
Continue soonnn.
Thanxx for the pm.

Fatima
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update guyz
loved it loadz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da PM
Muahhh
Xxx
<333
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
awesome update...i will just say that there were 2 interpreatations and he took the one his heart wanted at that time...
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update