Fan Fictions

FF M&G... Lambi Judaai... Thread 1 - Page 32

-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
omg...i hope maan will not go...or else geet will feel so bad...y is her dad doing this...continue soon n thnx...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Great update!!
Thanks for the PM
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome upate
loved it loadz
glad geet overheard
hope maan doesn't go
can't wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
muahhh
xxx
cyum321 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thats sad the judai is coming up...
XMaanxGeetX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you everyone for all your comments. Part 16 will be uploaded tomorrow

Saba xxx
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... interesting concept ...

just came across ... 

read it all .. loved it ...

add me to ur pm list ...

continue soon ...
Edited by maaneetsangel - 12 years ago
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Both the parts were beautiful!!!

loved it ...awesome!!!
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
so that why they got separate
fabulous part
love it
cont soonnn
ty 4 pm
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
so ab yeh judai aane wali hain...
annie got to now their tradition and most of it all her father itself is not happy with their friendship...
happy to know get's feelings for maan but wat feelings does he have for geet...
very eager to know wat next...
pl cont soon
XMaanxGeetX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Lambi judaai…part 16

Geet was too upset to stay in the party; she knew that if someone saw her like this they would easily find out something was troubling her, so she told her mom that she was going home on the pretence that she was not feeling very well. Rano was easily convinced as geet was looking rather pale anyway.

Maan was looking around the whole  house for geet, it was not like her to leave him by himself on such a special day he knew that geet must have a reason for not being here, so he went up to Rano to ask where geet was.

Maan: maa, geet kahan gaye?

Rano: woh maan beta, geet ki tabiyat kuch teekh nahi thi toh woh ghar chali gaye

Maan: Kya! Geet ki tabiyat teekh nahi hai toh mujhe kyun nahi baya maa?

Rano: maan, main tumhe bewajaah pareshan nahi karni chahti thi, it your birthday I didn't want to ruin it for you by getting you troubled.

Maan: lekin maa aap janti hain kai mere liye geet kitni important hai uss ke liye yeh party bhi main chor sakta hoon

Rano: haan beta lekin…

Maan: maa main abhi geet ko dekh kai aata hoon, uss kai bina waise bhi mera party main mann nahi laga raha.

Rano: teekh hai beta lekin jaldi aajana acha nahi lagta aagar party kai host na ho toh

Maan: hmm

With that maan headed of toward geets house to check if she was ok.

Geet was lying on her bed staring up at the ceiling, she had tears rolling down her cheeks. She couldn't imagine a day without maan, what would she do without maan, who would she go to when she  would feel down, who would she bicker with for no reason.Although studying in London was also her dream since childhood she never really thought about it seriously, but now she understood that maan did. She knew that it would be selfish of her to stop him fulfilling his dream just for her own sake, but she just couldn't think of being away from her maan, he was her need now.

Maan came into geets room and saw her laying on her bed, he went a bit closer to her and saw she had tears in her eyes, he couldn't stand the sight, he hated seeing tears in Geets eyes he felt immense anger at whoever caused her this pain, little did he know that he was the reason behind geets tears.

Geet was so busy thinking about the times spent with maan, her last holiday with him and her family, her school days, the school trip, she didn't even realize maan was in her room.

Maan: Geet

Geet immediately became alert hearing his voice she quickly sat up wiping her tears trying to act normal.

Geet: arre maan tum yahan?

Maan: woh sab baad main baat kareinge, lekin phele tu mujhe yeh bataa kai tu roh kyun rahi thi

Geet: main? Nahi toh main roh nahi rahi thi shayad meri ankhon mein kuch chala gaya tha

Maan: dekh geeth tujhe jhoot bolna bilkul nahi aata issliye try bhi mat kiya kar, ab bataa mujhe kya hua?

Geet: arre maan kuch nahi, tu bataa kai tu apni party chor kar kyun aagaya?

Maan: yahan tumhari tabiyat teekh nahi  hai toh main tumme yahan akela kaise chor sakta hoon

Geet without thinking just says: toh phir kyun chor kai jaa rahai ho mujhe

Maan: matlab?

geet  realizes what she just blurted out, but didnt know what to say

Geet: woh…. Main…who

Maan: geet yeh tum kya keh rahi ho main kahan jaa raha hoon tujhe chor kar

Geet: acha toh tum papaji kai saath kya baat kar rahe the

Maan:ohh toh yeh baat hai, isliye tum itni upset lag rahi thi

Geet: batao na maan kyun jaa rahe ho mujhe chor kai

Maan: abhi toh sirf baat ki hai maine tu fikar mat kar agar tu nahi chahti kai main na jaoon toh nahi jaoonga

Geet just realized that she just made maan give up his dream, she didn't want to do that but she just couldn't see maan going away from her,, but no she couldn't be selfish she had to let him go.

Geet: im sorry maan, main kuch zyaada over react kar rahi hoon, nahi tum London jaoge, its your dream, tumme jaana chaaiye

Maan: lekin geet I don't want you to be upset, tum jaanti ho na main tumhari ankhon mein ansoon nahi dekh sakta hoon

Geet: maan maine kah na I want you to go and fulfil your dream and come back as a sucessful business man, sab kitne khush honge, aur phir im sure maa, papa bhi toh yehi chahte agar woh yahan hote

Maan: but geet how can I leave you

Geet: maan tum fikar mat karo main tumhari peecha itne jaldi nahi chorne wali

Maan just rolled his eyes and smiled, but he knew geet was lying, he could see the sadness in her eyes, he just got her in his embrace and geet couldn't hold in her tears anymore and broke down. All maan could do was pat her back and try to console her. He knew it was going to be tough for her. Maan had to re-think this, he decided he needed to talk to daadi, only she could help him here.

Maan had to let go of geet because his phone started to ring, leaving a flushed geet, geet couldn't help but blush she always loses herself when it comes to maan.

Maan had to go back home as his daadi was calling him as the party was still going on and he had to be there, he decide he shoukd take geet with him maybe it would cheer her up a little.

Maan: chalo geet hamme wapas party main jana chaaiye

Geet: nahi maan mera mann nahi hai

Maan: tum apne best friened kai party main nahi aane chahti

Maan looked the other way showing mock anger

Geet: ok ok apna yeh nautanki band karo, main chalti hoon, eik minute main zara fresh ho kai aati hoon

Maan: teekh hai, lekin jaldi karna , ghanta mat lagaa dena, waise tum larkiyaan itne time batroom main kya karti ho

Geet just playfully smacks his arm whilst maan just laughs.

Geet comes out within 5 minutes all ready again        

Geet: chalo im ready lets go

Maan: chalo

Maan and geet entered the hall together where everyone was waiting for them.

Daadi: tum dono kahan chale gaye the party chor kar hmm?

Maan: woh daadi geet wasn't feeling very well so I went to check up on her, when I went she was feeling better so I brought her along with me.

Mohinder: arre geet puttar tu teekh haina, kya hua?

Geet: kuch nahi papaji ab main teekh hoon

Rano: chalo achi baat ha kai tum aagaye, maan ka toh bilkul mann nahi lag raha tha tumhare bina, kyun maan?

Maan just smiled and looked at geet, geet still looked a bit down,maan assured her by giving geet look as if to say 'don't worry I'm here for you'

Geet: arre yeh kya, party kitni boring ha yaar, kuh dance shance na ho jaaye

Annie: bilkul, main bhi yehi soch rahi thi

Everyone went towards the dance floor and started dancing, then the music went slow and all the couples came together.

Maan went up to geet and said: may I have this dance?

Please comment and let us know what you think. Don't forget to hit the like button. Enjoy!!! 😃 Love from Saba and Hiraa xxx ❤️