lolxx

thats cute.. :D :P.. 

nice update

continue soon :)

XMaanxGeetX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

M&G... Lambi Judaai... Part 15

The evening came along and the party had got into full swing. Daadi had invited over family friends that Maan hadn't seen for ages, but he wasn't really in the party mood. Geet and her family were also there. Geet could tell something was wrong with Maan and decided to ask him.

Maan was in his room looking at his parents phot which was hanging on his bedroom wall, geet came in and saw him looking blankly at his parents photo, she knew exactly how he must be feeling.

Geet: Maan, tum teekh ho na?

Maan: Haan, main teekh hoon

Geet: jhoot mat bolo maan, main jaanti kuch toh baat hai?

Maan: It's just that, it seems so odd without my parents. I mean I am 18 now, but my parents aren't here to wish me happy birthday. I wish they were here with all of us. Kyun chor ke chalege hamain. kyun? Why did that accident have to happen to them? Mujhe aaj unki bohot yaad arahi hai

As Maan spoke tears began to form in his eyes. Geet was taken aback by the tears that were flowing down his cheeks, she had  never seen maan look so weak, he never showed his weaknesses to anyone but she knew how pain he was going through and all she could do was give him a hug to comfort him. Geet knew it was hard for him, she couldn't imagine how her life would be without her parents but she couldn't see maan getting weak like this.

Geet: main jaanti tum par kya beeth rahi hogi par tum aise himmat haroge tho kaise chalega I know it's hard for you, but you will have get through this. You have all of us here to help you. You are not alone. Main hoon, maa hai, papa, daadi, annie hum sab hain tumhare saath.

In the mean time, Mohinder was looking around for Geet wondering where she had gone.

Mohinder (self-thought): Where has Geet gone? I'm sure she was here a minute ago. Maybe she has gone off to Annie. What are those two like.

He smiled thinking about the close friendship they shared but just then he turned round and saw Geet hugging Maan and his smile faded. Geet comforting Maan brought back memories of the warning Daarji had given him on his last visit.

FLASHBACK

Daarji: I think it's time we found Geet a husband

Mohinder: But, don't you think she is young at the moment

Daarji: She is  nearly 18, I don't find that young

Mohinder: I don't think she is ready yet

Daarji: Well I don't like the friendship she shares with that boy, you know I don't accept that. That is not the way you were raised.

Mohinder: They are just friends

Daarji: You know the traditions we follow and this is not one of them. If I don't see a change next time I come, then Geet will move back to Hoshiarpur with me.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Mohinder couldn't let that happen. He had to do something. Just then Rano came along and sensed that something was playing on Mohinder's mind.

Rano: Aap teekh ho na?

Mohinder: Haan, kyun?

Rano: aap pareshan lag rahe ho, kya baat hai?

Mohinder: Nothing I was just thinking about Geet and Maan's friendship, don't you think they are getting a bit to close.

Rano: No, they are fine, they are only friends. Rano was secretly happy with the way their friendship was going as each day she was getting closer to fulfilling Priya's wish.

Mohinder: But you know, Daarji doesn't accept these friendships. We have to remember our traditions.

With that, Mohinder walked off saying he needed some air. In the mean time, Geet and Annie were trying to cheer Maan up. Annie was so happy after finding out about Maan and Geet's traditions they carried out each year. She was on cloud nine, as her dream of Geet becoming her bhabi was becoming more real each day. Just then everyone was called to dinner, and they all made their way to eat.

Mohinder came back inside and decided he had to talk to Maan. He knew he had to do something, otherwise Geet would be taken to Hoshiarpur to live with Daarji and he didn't want that to happen. He saw Maan getting some food and went to him.

In the mean time, Geet was with Annie when she saw Mohinder go to Maan and decided to go and secretly see what they were talking about.

Mohinder: So Maan, what does it feel like be 18?

Maan: It feels odd, it hasn't really sunk in yet

Mohinder: Don't worry you will get used to it soon. So what you are you doing about your education?

Maan: Well, I am hoping to go to university. There are few good universities in India but the best ones and ones that suit my career and my course are all abroad

Mohinder: oh I see so what are you thinking of doing then

Maan: I was thinking of going to London as there is a university that suits my course

Mohinder: Really, that's good

Maan: Yeah, but I don't really want to leave India

Mohinder: But if it is your dream to go and study in London, then why not go for it?

Maan: You really think I should?

Mohinder: I think so, you are 18 now. You should become more independent and I know your parents would have wanted you to go.

Maan: Maybe, you are right. I think Daadi is calling me, I should go. Thanks though for the talk, it was useful.

Mohinder: Any time

Mohinder couldn't believe what he had just done. He had encouraged Maan to go and study in London, so that he would be apart from Geet.

Mohinder (self-thought): What have I done? Geet will be so mad when she finds out. But, I had no other option. I have to follow Daarji, or Geet will have to live with him. I can't let that happen to her. It was hard enough already moving out from there. But now I am breaking her friendship. Oh god, what kind of a father am I?

In the mean time, Geet heard all of what Mohinder and Maan were talking about and was shocked. Although, she had never told anyone, Geet felt their friendship was more than a friendship. The way he treated and cared for her made Geet begin to develop feelings for him. She couldn't imagine doing anything without him. In everything she thought or did, Maan had to be involved. But now, he was deciding to go to London and study and leave her. The thought of that just killed her.

Geet (self-thought): I can't believe it. Maan wants to go to London and leave me. No, it can't be. But even my dad is encouraging him. He knows how close we are. Doesn't he think that this will affect me? Maan is my rock, he means everything to me and now I'm losing him.

Tears began rolling down her eyes, as the thought crippled her. She felt her heart ache with the feeling of not being able to see Maan. Her Maan.

Please comment and let us know what you think. Don't forget to hit the like button. Enjoy!!! 😃 Love from Saba and Hiraa xxx ❤️