Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
loved the update...
dadi got to know abt their friendship...
annie din mein kwab dhekna band karo...
pl cnt soon
XMaanxGeetX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

M&G... Lambi Judaai... Part 13

As time went by maan and Geets friendship became stronger and stronger, everyone knew about it now, they were like two peas in a pod.
Maan was still that moody person to the world who hardly shared his feelings, however for geet he was much different, maan and geet shared everything.
Yes they still had their little arguments where one had to make up to the other however now there friendship had something else there was something much deeper there was more understanding and trust.
Whenever geet needed help with her studies she would go straight to maan, if she was upset with something she would go straight to maan basically geet would go to maan for any little thing and maan was more than welcome to help her out. Rano and daadi were immensely happy with this bond they shared, they knew that that day was not far now that they could see Priya's dream coming true and they could only pray that this relationship of theirs would stay like this forever.
 However there were some individuals who weren't very happy with the way things were going, Firstly when daarji came to visit the handa's one day and saw such a close bonding between the two he knew that this was not acceptable in his traditions and culture thus he had to forbid mohinder to allow this from happening, mohinder was helpless and had to obey his father's wishes as he respected his feelings however he knew how close the two were and did not know how he would break that bond he knew that the two would break if that happened.

5 years later

It was 12 at night and geet crept up into the Khurana mansion and made her way up to Maans room. When she got up to maans room she found him sound asleep, she loved how he looked when he was asleep he looked adorable, geet soon broke out of her trance when maan moved around in his sleep, geet whacked her head for getting lost in him again.

Geet (self-thought) - uff geet tu bhi na phir se usse aise dekhne lagaye, kya samjhaya tha tujhe usse aise nahi ghoorna hai, jhali hogaye hai tu.

Geet slowly went up to maan and slightly nudged him trying to wake him up, when that did not work she slowly went up to his ear and called out his name and even that didn't work, so she started thinking of some other way of waking him up. That's when she got an idea and with that idea she made her way to the bathroom with a mischievous smile and brought out a bucket full of water.

Geet went close to maan she knew this idea of hers would definitely get her into big trouble but she couldn't help but do such mischievous acts. So without any more thought geet spilled all of the water over the sleeping beauty.

Maan got up startled by the sudden coldness that hit him whilst sleeping. He was completely soaking wet and was definitely very angry. He immediately switched on his side lamp to see the culprits face, and what he saw shocked him.

Maan (shouting): GEEET!

Geet was so glad that the door was closed and the walls were sound proof otherwise she would definitely be in big trouble.

Geet loved the reactions from maan he looked so funny and she couldn't help but laugh at his state.

Maan: geet yeh kya bachpana, raat kai 12 baje hain aur tumme yahan mazaak soojh rahe hain

Geet: ab iss main meri galti nahi kai tujhe yaad nahi hai kai main yahaan har saal ki tarah 12 baje yahan kyun aaye hoon.

Maan: geet mujhe yaad hai kai tum har saal kai tarah aaj bhi 12 baje kyun aaye ho main tumhare jaisa bhulakar nahi hoon

Geet: haaww tumne mujhe bhulakar kaha?

Maan: nahi nahi paas ki aunty hai na unhe kaha.

Geet: apna sarcasm apne paas rakho, aur apne ankhein band karo

Maan knew what was coming next it was a fixed tradition that geet had set that they both did respectively every year. Maan did as she said and closed his eyes and brought his hand forward.

Geet smiled seeing how maan had got so use to this that he knew what geet was about to do.                                                 

Geet placed a nicely wrapped box in maans hand and came close his ears and whispered

Geet: 'Happy birthday maan' with that she quickly placed a kiss on maans cheek.

Maan smiled. He didn't take the kiss anymore deeper than it was because he knew geet was very innocent and she was doing nothing more than showing her care towards him, she did this every year it was part of the tradition they had made.

Geet: acha ab apne aankhein kholo aur dekho kya gift diya hai maine tujhe

Maan followed what geet said and carefully unwrapped the present and opened the box, inside the box was a Rolex watch which Maan had been thinking of getting for a long time, and Geet knew this because whenever they went shopping they would go together.

Geet: kaisa laga?

Maan loved how geet knew what maans taste was and what he liked.

Maan: I absolutely love it, and even you know I wanted to purchase this for a long time that's why you got it for me, am I right?

Geet smiled and nodded her head, and maan got her into a tight bear hug. Geet hated it when maan did this, he would literally squeeze the life out of her, but to be honest she secretly loved the closeness between her and maan.

Geet: uff maan, kitne baar kaha kai aisa mujhe hug mat kiya karo, maan let go I can't breath

Maan laughed slightly and let go of geet.

Maan: but I can't resist it when you're this sweet.

Geet: yeah yeah janti hoon

Geet looked at the time the time and started to panic, and maan instantly knew why, geet did this even though they have never once got caught all these year and yet she still panicked anyhow.

Maan: geet relax, kisse ko nahi pata chalega, and any way hum pichle 4 saal se yeh karte aaye hain kya eik baar bhi kissi ne hamme pakra? nahi na.

Geet: haan lekin kya pata koi bhi aah sakta hai, iss liye main abhi kai liye jaa rahi hoon, and don't worry subha phir aise hi tumhara din shuru karoongi saying that she winked at maan

Maan: ohh that reminds me tumne mujhe, Maan Singh Khurana ke saath aisi harkat ki iss ki toh tumme sazaa milegi

Maan looked at geet as if to say 'you're gonna get it now', geet knew that look too well and started to fear knowing what was coming next.

Geet: no, you wouldn't

Maan: ohh yes I would

Saying that maan grabbed her by one hand and with the other hand got the bucket that had still got some water on it, but maan being maan didn't think that was enough so he took geet with him into the bathroom and filled up the bucket, geet struggled to get out of his grip, it was too strong for her to get out of. Once the bucket was full maan had to let go of geet but his action was too quick for geet to realize and soon he tipped all the water on to her leaving a very wet and cold geet.

Geet: ahhh, I hate you for this maan

Maan just smirked feeling proud over his 'sweet' revenge

Geet was now soaking wet pretty much the same way as maan, she was so angry at maan for doing that she gave the most evilest evils she could give to maan and stormed out still making sure she made no noise.

Geet made her way to her room making sure she made no noise; she entered her room and opened her closet to get some dry clothes out to make sure she didn't catch a cold but it was too late

Maan at the other hand was doing the same thing and for the same reason.

Then at the same time both sneezed and then cursed eathother.

Geet: aachoo, uff maan bhi na I swear I'll get him back for this

Maan: aachoo, great ab yeh hi baki tha, geet tujhe toh main choroonga nahi

Hey guys i hope you guys like the leap, actually we were getting a bit bored with the previous track hope you guys like the coming track😉

Please comment and let us know what you think. Don't forget to hit the like button. Enjoy!!! 😃 Love from Saba and Hiraa xxx ❤️

annie.shona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

res

*EDIT *

yippiee.. m first one to comment 

btw this surprise was gr8 .. :D ... 

nice update continue soon :)

Edited by shonababx - 12 years ago
butterfly.tanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
love the part..they r really cute..5yr leap..cont soon..
bubblygal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow...cute update...
luv d d surprise...
maaneet r so sweet as alwayzz...
continue it soon...
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww awesomeee
liked ittt
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey guys,

Quite interesting turn & Water part was fun

Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely part...

both have been secretly meeting each other for the past 5 yrs...awesome...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome part...what is it wiz daarji...uggghhh...still i loved geet sneaking in maan's room for his birthday...n then both cursing eachother for catching a cold...continue soon n thnx for the pm...loved this part...
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww nice update.. luved it.. leap in interesting.. continue soon