Posted: 12 years ago
geet has to stay quite without telling a word for 1 hr or smthing 
XMaanxGeetX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

M&G'. Lambi Judaai' Part 9

Maan: So, truth or dare?

Geet: I choose dare

Everyone began thinking of a dare for Geet, when Maan came up with an idea.

Maan: Okay Geet, in order to show just how brave you are you have to go out into the woods and stay there for 1 whole hour, alone.

Geet: Okay then, bring it on

Geet began making her way out into the woods. Although, she acted as if she was alright with the dare, Geet was secretly scared. 1 hour in the woods alone would be torture for her, however she didn't want to back down and make the girls look like wimps.

Geet (self-thought): Uff Babaji,yeh mujhe kya karna par raha hai. Please meri raksha karna. Kuch galat mat hone dena. Uss maan ki toh main' Wait till I see Maan, I thought he would understand after getting lost in the woods that I wouldn't want to go back, but oh no he had come up with a dare like this.

Meanwhile everyone else was thinking about whether Geet would complete the dare or not.

Arjun: mujhe nahi lagta hai ke woh kar paaye gi

Annie: bilkul kar paaye gi, woh dikha degi ke hum larkiyan darpokh nahi hain,

Arjun: That is so not true, girls are wimps

Pinky: Just watch, she will show you

Maan was being surprisingly quiet. Although, he liked the dare he had given Geet, he deep down felt guilty for sending her out to the woods as he knew she was scared of the animals and the dark. However, he couldn't say anything as everyone was excited to see what happened.

Maan (self-thought): Maybe I shouldn't have sent Geet to the woods, god she is going to kill me when she gets back. Maan, what have you done.

20 minutes had passed and Geet began feeling cold as it had begun to lightly snow.

Geet (shivering): Uff, time itna dheere kyun chal raha hai, Please Babaji jaldi se time aage barhe. Mujhse aur nahi hoga

In the mean time, Maan was beginning to get really worried.

Maan (self-thought): Why did it have to snow? Geet hasn't even got a jumper with her she must be feeling really cold. That's it; I can't sit here any longer.

Maan: Guys, mujhe lagata hai ke hamme geet ko wapas le aana chaaiye

Arjun: Why? Let her finish the dare, she only has 30 minutes left

Maan: haan, lekin dekho barf gir rahi hai

Annie: kuch nahi hoga aur waise bhi woh harne walon main se nahi hai

Maan gave up trying. He knew none of them would listen to him and if he went out alone to get her, then they would find out that they were friends.

Maan (self-thought): Please time, hurry up

Geet was now really petrified. It was dark and the snow was beginning to get heavier. Owls began hooting in the trees and birds began circling the tree Geet was sitting under.

Annie: Yay, only 10 minutes left and then Geet will have done the dare

Pinky: See us girls aren't wimps

Arjun: Whatever

Maan (self-thought): 10 minutes left. Oh come on, hurry up time. Geet is going to be so mad at me when she sees me. I should never have told her to do this dare.

Annie: Time's up, chalo usse dhoond laate hai

Geet (self-thought): Finally, uff this was the worst dare ever. She began crying but as soon as she saw the guys coming she wiped her tears away.

Pinky: Yay, Geet you did it

Annie: See, we proved you wrong

Geet: Can we please go now, I'm feeling cold

They began walking back to their tents. Maan could see that Geet was shivering and offered her his jacket, but she refused.

Geet: I'm fine

Maan: Geet, please listen to me

She continued walking faster, ignoring Maan. She wasn't going to talk to him after what he had done.

Geet (self-thought): How could he? He knew how scared I was when we got lost. I thought we were friends.

Maan: Geet, please I'm sorry

Maan (self-thought): She won't talk to me again after this, I have to do something.

Maan: Geet

Geet had had enough. She turned round angrily to face Maan and he could see the anger and pain in her eyes.

Geet: What?! What do you want to say?!

Maan: I'm sorry; I shouldn't have sent you out to the woods

Geet: You should have thought of that before you decided on the dare

Maan: Please, I didn't mean to

Geet: You knew Maan; you knew how scared and frightened I was that day. I thought we were friends.

Maan: We are

Geet: Friends wouldn't do this, not when they know that the person is scared of those kinds of things.

Geet then walked off to catch up with Annie and Pinky, leaving Maan to walk alone. He was hurt. They had just about become friends, yet he had already damaged their friendship.

Maan: I have to do something, I have to make it up to her.

Maan was in a fix he didn't know what to do, what would make geet forgive him for his stupid mistake.

Geet was lying down in her tent cursing maan for giving her that dare, she couldn't believe he would come up with something like that.

Annie noticed how upset she was after the dare, and she guessed it was probably because maan gave her such a scary dare. Annie decided to cheer geet up as she was right beside her she started talking to her.

Annie: arre geet, tu itni chup kyun hai

Geet: kuch nahi bus thori thak si gaye hoon

Annie: tu ab mujhse jhoot bolegi

Geet: nahi, aisi baat nahi hai, don't worry im fine

Geet didn't want to tell annie that she was actually terrified after coming back from the woods, so she just acted as if nothing had happened

Annie(self-thought):geet I know you too well, I know you're upset because of the dare, but you're not going to show it.

Annie: acha chal chor, waise tumme yaad hai na kal kya hai?

Geet: kya?

Annie: tu bhool gai?

Geet: bata na, kya hai kal?

Just then annie got an idea, of how cheer geet up so she decided not to tell what was so special about tomorrow

Annie: main tujhe kal subha bata doon gi, abhi mujhe bohot neend aarahi hai

Geet: arre aise kaise, bataa na annie zyada bavao mat kha

Annie: arre yaar kaha na kal bata doon gi ab soh ja

Geet: theekh hai mat bata, mujhe bhi nahi jan na hai

Geet kept wondering at night what was so special about tomorrow, but she was so angry at maan that her brain wasn't functioning properly. Geet at last gave up and went to sleep hoping that tomorrow would be a better day.

Next morning annie woke up early knowing that her maan bhai would be up so she thought it was the best time to talk to him about her plan

Maan saw Annie approach him and wondered how she was up so early.

Maan: arre annie tum itni jaldi aaj kaise uth gaye

Annie: bhai mujhe aap se baat karni hai

Maan: haan bolo

Annie: aap toh jaante hi honge kai geet kal ki dare kai baad bohot upset hai

Maan: haan actually mujhe bhi juch samajh nahi aaraha hai ki kaise maanao usse

Annie: toh aap zyaada mat sochiye

Maan: matlab?

Annie: I've got a plan

Next part:Part 10

hope you guys like it. please comment and dont forget to hit the like button😃  Enjoy !

Edited by XMaanxGeetX - 12 years ago
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

FIRST 😛  

Hey Guys,

good update

Twist in dare idea was good

Now Geet is angry. 

What's special about day; Geet's birthday?

Continue Soon

Edited by serenelove - 12 years ago
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Loveee the part!!
Lets see how geet will forgive maan!!
Continue soonnn.
Thanxx for the pm.

Fatima
bubblygal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely update...
whatz d plzn yaar????????
plz continue it soon...
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww awesomeee
luved ittt
super coolll
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part
love it
looking forward next
part
thanks 4 pm
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update... wow geet completes her dare... awww maan worried abt her.. poor maan geet's so angry on him... whts so special abt the day?? cant wait for annie n maan's plan to pacify geet.. continue soon
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing updates
do continue soon