Fan Fictions

FF M&G... Lambi Judaai... Thread 1

XMaanxGeetX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi, me and my friend are new to IF. We are really addicted to Geet so we decided to make a FF. We will only carry on if you guys like it, so please let us know and do press the like button.
Well here's the intro and character sketch, hope you like it 😊

Edited: we changed the name of the ff, as it was already being used So now it is Lambi Judaai (long separation)

Character Sketch

Khurana Family
Maan Singh Khurana: A very moody but kind hearted 12 year old very protective over his sister and Geet. Has a heart of gold and cannot see anyone in pain. His dream is to become a very big business man one day.

Anvesha Khurana: 1 year younger than Maan. She is very close to her family and is pampered a lot by her brother Maan. Geet and Annie are best friends

Priya Khurana: Geets mum's best friend, mother of Maan and Anvesha. Met with an accident and later died.

Yuvraj Singh Khurana: Father of Maan and Anvesha. He also met with an accident and died on the spot.

Savtri Devi: Known mostly as Dadima. Maan and Anvesha's grandmother and has looked after the two ever since their parents were met with an accident and passed away.

Nakul: The head servant of the family, who has always supported them in tough times. He is treated more like a family member.

Handa Family

Geet Handa:A very sweet and bubbly 11 year old, who is friends with Anvesha and Pinky. Loves to socialize and can easily makes friends because of her bubbly personality. Her dream has always been to go to the UK and study there.

Rano Handa: Was very close friend of Maan's mum Priya as they are neighbours. Is like a mother to Maan and Anvesha. Pampers her only daughter Geet and always listens to her wishes.

Mohinder Handa: Father of Geet. A very calm and sensible man. Loves his daughter very much and can do anything for her; however he respects his father (Daarji) a lot and never goes against his rules and traditions.

Daarji:A very strict man who sticks to his culture and traditions and has a strong dislike towards those who goes against him.

Brij Handa: A very short tempered person. Geet's cousin brother who lives in Hoshiarpur and respects his Daarji very much.

Pinky Manchanda: Geets childhood friend, who is a bubbly girl and likes to eat a lot. Geet, Pinky and Annie have always been best friends.

Arjun Rathod: A good friend of Maan, who also studies in London. Geet considers Arjun like a brother and Arjun treats Geet like his little sister.

Introduction

Ever since Geet's parents came to Delhi for a better future and ever since becoming neighbours, Geet's mum, Rano and Maan's mum, Priya have been the best of friends. Annie, Maan's sister and Geet clicked on the day they were born (which is the same day for both) and have been the best of friends ever since. However, when Maan's mum and dad (Priya and Yuvraj) are struck with an accident, their lives changed. Before dying, Priya tells Maan's Daadi and Rano that she wishes one day Maan and Geet will get married although Geet was only 4 and Maan was 5 at the time. However Rano stood by her friend and promised to fulfil her wish when the time was right. After Maan's parents die, Rano and Geet's dad, Mohinder always treated Maan and Annie like their own kids and even offered to look after them however Daadi refuses as they are the only family she has.

Geet is now 11 and Maan is 12 and they have never really got on. They were always arguing and disagreeing due to their difference in personalities. Maan was moody and arrogant however Geet was very bubbly and talkative. Their personalities always clashed. however things changed very soon... And this is where the story begins..

Index

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3YvFsRxTwY[/YOUTUBE]
Thought thisVM goes perfect with our FF
credit of this VM goes to the maker of it 😃
Do comment and let us know if you would like us to carry on 😊
If anyone wants to know our separate accounts then here they are:
maaneetluver and Maaneet4everXxX

Edited by XMaanxGeetX - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cue1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Ooohhh oye hoye sounds interesting

:-)

Please add me to your PM list and update soon

Cant wait

XMaanxGeetX thumbnail
Originally posted by: cue1

Ooohhh oye hoye sounds interesting

:-)

Please add me to your PM list and update soon

Cant wait

thanks, im glad you liked it 😃 
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
nice starting all the best
XMaanxGeetX thumbnail
Originally posted by: muskanp

nice starting all the best

Thank you am glad you liked it
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

lovely tittle
nice intro
update soonnn
pls do pm me
Simran_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
interesting
please update soon
and plz pm me... 😊
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
interesting 

continue soon and plzz add me to the pm list

love
Sana
Downhill thumbnail
plzz add me in..
sounds promising
Fezana thumbnail
A very good beginning. please continue your lovely writing. Waiting anxiously for the next bit.