Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

just friends?!.. nah! updated 135 (Page 91)

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
oh varshini- how sad - if this is the case, pls dont talk about the generator to ur parents - i dont want u to loose your access to the computer - we will then miss u really

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFuzzybear69moonkmh

--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
hey varshu 88 page ke baad dusra update kahan hai
sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
hey dear lovely part loved it plz write more soon and thnx for the pm waiting for the next part and the next pm :)
--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
varshu yaar tujhe mein kya kahu
awsomest part of ur ff
.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
hey guys...i put the two short updates together...i suppose most of you have finished reading it...so i'll add a part IV to this chapter to complete it!! that should be up by evening and i actually wanted the starting of goa trip on page 100...i already have a slot there...so i'll try to do it by tonight,it might be a bit boring but then...100th page should be special na??

||CHAPTER TWELVE-PART III||

shefali felt that it was the right moment for them to inform uncle about their goa trip,
shefali: amm..uncle,we're planning to go to goa for a week...
hp: we? who we?
shefali: all the seven of us..
hp was just looking at everyone's face with a blank expression on his face. others who didn't expect shefali to start this topic now,were just trying to give him a reassuring smile.
arohi: uncle,this is not the first time we'll be going alone on a trip.so,why are you looking at us like that...we can take care of ourselves...please please uncle...tell okay na? please please..."she asked him pulling a puppy dog face.shefali understood the situation and she too joined arohi.
hp: i know you can take care of themselves but...won't i be bored if my two dolls leave me alone for a week??
eevryone's face except arohi's and shefali's were painted with clear horror,roaming with harry uncle in goa was the last thing they wanted in the world!

arohi saw the expression of her friends and tried hard not to laugh! they had clearly misunderstood what harry uncle had said! by saying that he'll be bored,he didn't mean that he wanted to go to goa with them,he meant something else which arohi and shefali had understood!
arohi: uncle, may be you can keep yourself busy with the work for the upcoming culturals for a week!
shefali:what do you mean?
arohi: i mean, in the new college culturals,they have this competition where the competitors will have to sing new compositions,that is some new song,which is not from a movie! so uncle,you write the song and about the singer and the troop,you can select whoever you want from our group! thats what you wanted right?
hp: yes! i wanted you to sing for that competition coz everyone knows that shefali sings,your voice will be something new and unexpected surprise for the competitors,that'll assure us the trophy!
arohi: fine..i'll do it only if you give us the key of our goa farmhouse!
hp:farmhouse?? no beta1 it'll be better if you all stay in some resort...
shefali: but uncle there's no fun in that!
 arohi: par kyun??dont you trust us enough? *in a very draamtic way* and pouted
hp laughed,"you have not at all changed!" "govind is not there...how will you guys manage things without his help?if you stay at resort,you'll not have to worry about anything else except the places you'll be visiting! but if you all,still want to stay at the farmhouse,i have no problem but let me warn you all,you'll have to do every work yourself!
romit: not at all a problem uncle..um..sir!
hp: you can all call me uncle like shefali and arohi! okay fine! shefali beta...show me my room. make sure you all go to bed early! with that he and shefali go into the house!
romit:(whispers) what the hell?? he is going to stay here???
arohi: why are you whispering? they've already left! yes,he is staying here!
romit: are you girls crazy?? if he stays there how can i come at nights?? *looking at arohi n naina raise their eyebrows* i mean we...how can we come here to pick you??
arohi: tu seeda baat kyun nahi karte? you won't be able meet up shefu..thats what right??
naina: of course what else??? look at him stammering!!
romit: no yar! it was for arjun!! *arjun who was lost in his own thoughts(abt why he was thinking abt arohi in this way) was shell shocked*
arjun (wide eyed): whaaat?? how did you know?? i mean what do you know??
romit: no yar! it was for arjun!! *arjun who was lost in his own thoughts (abt why he wanted to be with arohi and no one else) was shell shocked*
arjun (wide eyed): whaaat?? how did you know?? i mean what do you know?? (he stammered,but getting hold of himself,he stormed towards romit) what did you just say??(he began hitting him)
arohi: hey guys stop it! (she pulled arjun away from romit) harry uncle will be staying here only for tonight!! his driver had to go hame early today,he'll pick him up tomorrow!! that's all!
romit: phew! he looked at arjun who was still giving him glares,arohi followed his gaze and saw arjun fuming.
arohi: hey monster relax!arjun's glance shifted towards her and thats when he realised how close they were standing,with her hands around his waist,his brain went blank except for the pair of eyes which were pulling him towards them,nothing else registered in his brain,not even the loud 'ahem ahem' from shefali. arohi realised that she was staring at him and she turned towards shefali.
shefali: guys...naina and rajveer wont come with us!
romit: yea...they're going for some ppt presentation in delhi!
naina: we're sorry!
arohi: no ways!! wenz the presentation??
rajveer: its on the day we were planning to leave...so we both will be leaving to delhi a day before that and it'll go on for a week.
arohi: okay fine! then l guess goa will have to wait till their presentation finishes!

please do leave your comments here...

Edited by vrshn - 28 June 2011 at 3:21am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

RESHMA_89sanki44karankritika27me_4everindianamerican-anzaeram-sezomad4karansilver4karanSHAHAD971MsFuzzybear69love.1shamii16Khat2027zach...Sheher...artajustpratiAmnaIshana.khanrasika_DSsweet_angel27cooljaya11--Anushka---Awantika---Anjali--cherry227veds_6791arjuhi4evakavyasammIsHeZ.xsoni4evasejal719brainychild92..Amira..-TeekhiMishti-Arjuhisis...vibha...moonkmh

karan.kritzkmh Senior Member
karan.kritzkmh
karan.kritzkmh

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Will read it rite away
Me first loved it to the end update the rest soon

Edited by karan.kritzkmh - 26 June 2011 at 9:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Wink

Edited by vrshn - 28 June 2011 at 3:14am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

RESHMA_89MsFuzzybear69SHAHAD971christmas-anzaeram-sezokmh-all_d_wayjustpratizach...Sheher...artaKhat2027-Awantika-mIsHeZ.x...vibha...brainychild92.Dulcetmoonkmh

moonkmh IF-Stunnerz
moonkmh
moonkmh

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Wao!u r updatng lyk dis. Waitng 4 eveng nw.

Go to top