Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

just friends?!.. nah! updated 135 (Page 77)

--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
aree rotlu ke sath rehke varshu tu bhi rotlu mat ban yaar chalta hai ho jata hai humm or eagarly wait karenge jaldi aa jao

...Sheher... Goldie
...Sheher...
...Sheher...

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
it's ok varsh ese ho jata hai.
plz dont feel bad :)
MsFuzzybear69 Senior Member
MsFuzzybear69
MsFuzzybear69

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
When will you be updating????
zach Goldie
zach
zach

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Varshini...sad to hear about the unfortunate incident...hope you are doing ok. Please take your own time in updating...no need to rush Smile

Take care. i will wait for your update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

@ zach,MsFuzzybear69,...Sheher..., priyalganwani,SHAHAD971,Arjuhisis,MsFuzzybear69,mIsHeZ.x,
justprati,Anupa28,deeshu,...vibha...,silver4karan, brainychild92,aparna4karanika,mewish
,arta,-aafiya-
:

thanks a lot guys for understanding :):)

Edited by vrshn - 16 June 2011 at 11:34pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SHAHAD971MsFuzzybear69zachsalmankh1mIsHeZ.x

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot guys...
i know i'm very late,and i'm extremely sorry for that,i lost all the updates on the day my college re-opened so,it made it all the more difficult to update.
UnhappyOuch
i hope you understand how hectic it becomes when college re-opens!
i promise that the updates will be more regular like before from next week!Blushing
this is not the complete chapter twelve..but then i have college now so, got to go,i'll update the rest tonight!Smile

thanks to everyone who liked the previous update and for all those who understood my situation.
Hug

special thanks to mady n awi for understanding the situation and helping me out! i'm really glad that you guys have been there for me throughout ! thanks mady.if it were not for you, my pictures would have been long lost and i would have been so upset!Embarrassed

once again sorry people for the delay and for keeping you people waiting
Disapprove

will pm as soon as the update is complete...that is tonight!Embarrassed
let me know if you liked the update...Embarrassed
this chapter will focus on arohi's confusion about her changing feelings for her monster!

Edited by vrshn - 20 June 2011 at 1:56am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sanki44deeshusilver4karanSHAHAD971MsFuzzybear69zachsalmankh1justpratisezo-sia-rasika_DSsejal719mIsHeZ.xTeekhiMishtiArjuhisismoonkmh

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
||CHAPTER TWELVE-PART I||

The monthly get-together dinner,that was what they had planned today,though it was not something new,it felt really wierd today,'coz things were not the same anymore! they were not the same l'il girls,the dinner no longer had the same effect on them anymore,the tradition of having these dinners every month had changed to only those days when harry uncle was around in the city.instead of all the moms cooking together, they took turns between shefali,arohi and harry uncle,only three people following the lost tradition.the music and fun had vanished into the air.these dinners were no longer fun but more like rituals! this was all because one life changing event,sorry,lives changing event!
Back then,the monthly get-together dinner.usually happened on second saturdays as all the three kids used to have holiday in school,though it was called dinner,all the three families used to come together at one of their houses and spend the whole day relaxing,the three ladies used to be busy gossiping, while the men used to spend time talking about business n other boring stuff, the kids spent their time playing or pulling pranks on the elders! the kids, they used to wait the whole month for this day,the only day on which they were not compelled to do anything! they can do anything and everything they wish on that day,but then what's the fun without rules to break? they had rules like being in traditional attire,performing arts and cooking! these rules were for everyone including the elders!the elders used to wear sherwani and sari respectively! aru n shefu usually wore cute salwars. practically they celebrated the day, like a festival with all the music and dance, a festival which came every month rather than every year! arun bhaiya hated wearing sherwani! how can she forget him and his excuses? he was the king of excuses,he used to make excuses saying that, he had got hurt on the knee so he''ll have to wear three-fourths or else his dance performance requires some western attire! phew! once he gave an excuse that arohi hated to see him in sherwani, how could he wear something which his pyaari sis hated??! those were the most wonderful days of her life,when she didn't have to hide anything! she arohi,her brother's princess! princess..something hit her mind,that word,all of a sudden doesn't seem to fit in that line, arun bhaiya's princess,it somehow doesn't seem right any longer!
princess...i'm my monster's princess!i'll always be his princess no matter how many chipkalis come in between... this sounds perfect..arjun's princess! he came into her life during the most important changing phase from sweet li'l girl to freakin adamant girl! he is the only one after arun bhaiya, who has been able to decrypt her every move! he knew everything about her,he could understand what she wanted from her slightest eye movement!how come she didn't realise that arjun had occupied a place above arun bhaiya in her heart?

she didn't even know why she was thinking of arjun now, may be because her thoughts were revolving around the most important people in her life, for whom she can give up her life! they're both the same, caring possesive and over protective! but only difference is one of them left her half-way,leaving her to struggle, thats when he came,her monster, he was always there,and will be there till the end,eventhough he didn't know anything! he was her angel,who rescued her from the hell! after bhaiya's death,she had decided to live her life for him,the way he would have lived,but then she was confused about how she was going to do it? from being the protected one to being the crazy one! though she wanted it,she dreaded the change!thats when he came! her saviour,her prince in shining armour! he came and made her every single moment special! it was because of him, she began enjoying every moment in mumbai! may be everything happens for a reason,may be,the accident and her coming to mumbai was all the work of fate which wanted her to him, her monster! may be this was all destiny!

"what the hell arohi?? what are you thinking?? arjun-prince charming-angel-saviour-destiny?? are you alright?"she shook her head as though clearing those thoughts!"arjun..."she smiled to herself, she realised that though she had hid a part of herself from him,she knew that once comes to know he'll be supportive! will he? no...he would probably join harry uncle in his mission of changing her back into something she longer wants to be or should i say, into someone i no longer am!

ok now arohi,come back to your issue at hand!how are you going to face your friends?? god! i have never felt this way ever in my life,i feel something wierd,is it just because of these clothes?? who would be believe that arohi ahluwalia is shy to wear a salwar?! omg! thats right, i'm just shy...may be because it has been years since i've worn something like this or maybe because the arohi who used to these didn't even leave remains of her in me! oh c'mon arohi. don't make a big fuss out of wearing a salwar! but then shy and me?? doesn't sound good!oh god,how will others react when they see her in salwar for the first time? what will arjun's reaction be? he would be surprised(shocked),looking at you blush! he would probably not notice the dress at all! so, please arohi don't blush in front of them!especially him! ah..what has harry uncle got her into?? tonight my friends are going to have so many surprises, god save their hearts! thinking this lightened her mood.

harry uncle called out to arohi: "arohi! no more hiding!c'mon out,i know you're ready and all"

did he have to make it clear that i was 'hiding'? so arohi made a mental note,not to blush and not to show anyone that she was shy!but would she escape the eyes of her best friend?.c'mon,get going, arohi you can do this!

sanchit: oh my gosh! is this arohi?

everyone looked towards the stairs,with their mouths wide open! she didn't have the courage to look at anyone so,she just looked into the eyes of her best friend which was full of warmth,surprise and admiration!

although,she understood that there was amazement in his eyes,she didn't understand what he was amazed about? she wanted to move her eyes from the lock,but she couldn't do it! the way he was looking at her,she was sure that there was something different,but what was it? for the first time she felt that she could not read his emotions, but she was sure there is fluctuation of something in his eyes which made it very clear that there is something which he is hiding from her. but she forgot all those for a second when she saw the smile spread across his face, wow, how didn't i notice this all the while?has his smile always been this brilliant or is it just now? her thought were interrupted by the bear hug naina gave her a bear hug n whispered "you're beautiful" in her ears,although she managed whisper back"thank you!",she found herself still locked in arjun's eyes,what was it,in his eyes that she is not able to move her gaze? why do i feel as if i'm diving into a vast brown ocean?why am i scared that i might drown in it?or am i just imagining things? wait! why did he move his eyes away from mine?how could he?
arohi beta...tu tho gayi kaam se! you've totally lost it! he just looked away you're panicking as though he left you in the middle of a jungle!!

just then she noticed that he was moving towards her and for some unknown reason,her heart started to beat faster!!

Edited by vrshn - 23 June 2011 at 11:17am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraRESHMA_89sanki44madhurameshanme_4everindianamericanchristmasshamii16MsFuzzybear69deeshukmh-all_d_waysilver4karanSHAHAD971silverleaves-anzaeram-mad4karanana.khansezo...Sheher...artasalmankh1zach-sia-..anshita..--Anushka--cooljaya11sweet_angel27rasika_DSishakumararjuhi4evalara3110veds_6791cherry227soni4evamIsHeZ.xsejal719kritz4everaparna4karanikabrainychild92...vibha...moonkmh.Dulcet

moonkmh IF-Stunnerz
moonkmh
moonkmh

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
U r awsome as always swthrt.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

Go to top