Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

just friends?!.. nah! updated 135 - Page 75

.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
i got really nice marks but i got the lowest marks in the subject in which i expected to top!! you know why?? because the teacher was angry with me n my two bffs for some unknown reason! she wantedly reduced our marks alone!! all the low achievers have got more marks than me!!
i hate ppl who are partial!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u got nice marks in all subjects except one - thats great -
u have turned out to be a good alround varsh - congrats on that - now with that happy note make us happy by giving us a GOOD update - (GOA TRIP) IMMEDIATELY - I said IMMEDIATELY
SHAHAD971 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Glad you did well...that's great!!

And now you can give us one of your lovely updates...
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awwee dear...
same thng have happened with me n ma bffs too..
so i cd undwerstand ur feelings..u knw hw dey have tortured us??
dey have even tld us dat even during intervals we shud nt meet.. bt after all d hurdles ..we scored top marks in d board exams..
thus by d end of our last yr in scool d teacher realized our truth in frnship..
it was all fun..
so instead f being desp , try hard n t more marks in d main exam !!
i knw u cd do it.. hugsss dear
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Note:
guys i knw u all r waitng 4 update. Bt m feelng so sorry to inform u dat varsh wl update tomorrow morng. She was so tired dats why she went 4 sm sleep. Hp u guys understand. Thanx.
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: vrshn

i got really nice marks but i got the lowest marks in the subject in which i expected to top!! you know why?? because the teacher was angry with me n my two bffs for some unknown reason! she wantedly reduced our marks alone!! all the low achievers have got more marks than me!!

hey cheer up yaar i also hate people who being partial but dis give me more courage to work hard 
yaar unlogo ke bare mein chochne ka kya fayada jo yeh sab deserve nhi karte
zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vrshn

hmm...sorry to hear about the injustice, dear πŸ˜’ I hope you get deserving marks in future and gets rewarded for your hard work and effort. Varshini...Please keep working hard and stay focused dear..May God bless you with lots of success...Nice people definitely gets special things eventually  😊
hugs to you for performing well overall...keep it up.πŸ€—
Edited by zach - 12 years ago
kmhalltheway123 thumbnail
OMG You are such a good writter! Add me to your Pm list please i love your FF! Waiting the next updates!
.vrshn. thumbnail
||NOTE||

hey guys
i'm sorry that i'm late... i have been going through a lot of late,and to top i have a feeling that i'm dragging the story,i just don't intend to do that.all i want is for you people to understand what they actually feel for each other and how their feelings for each other turn into love!
i thought the 12th chapter will be one update with just the dinner and the permission asking part,but as i write i'm like extending it,this chapter which i will be posting now was supposed to have the flight for goa part, but unfortunately i couldn't just end the dinner night soon,i couldn't complete it in this update either, i thought i'll post it after i complete this night atleast but,i guess i have already made you guys wait a lot..so i'm posting a part of it now, hopefully i should complete this night atleast by tonight.
and yea ppl thanks a lot for your support! i have this feeling that this thread is turning out into my personal twitterπŸ˜† you know i keep posting that i'm tired then that i'm upset! i'll try to avoid it from now onwards!😳
only thing i missed out from posting here is how much i love all the ffs here!but thanks everyone for being there,it feels like i have got many friends because of this ff, all thanks to madhu n saira for compelling me to write this!
thanks to every reader of this ff for leaving your comments and likes here...thanks to all those ppl who keep the forum still active!
and special thank you to pri di,ansh di, appu, jai, shritti, priya, naz, khadhija, raman di, deeshu and everyone who has supported me! i feel really privileged to have you people with me!

okai fine...i better stop it here otherwise this will get longer than the update and it won't look good na??

Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail
||CHAPTER TWELVE-PART VI||

arohi: okay fine! then l guess goa will have to wait till your presentation finishes!
arjun: but jia...his voice trailed off seeing arohi glare at him (not to say, he was a little excited at arohi jealousy)
arohi: you go with your jia!! nd yea..don't ever bother come back! she left the garden after giving quick hugs to everyone except arjun.
arjun: princess hey ...i was just joking! but arohi didn't even turn back!
sanchit: hey tum aise kyun dekh rahe ho?,everyone knows that you'll start your manaofying session and she'll be back into your arms within minutes! so stop pulling that devdas look!
arjun did not listen to him,he was about to get into the house when shefali stopped him,"you'll probably have to cross harry uncle's room to get into arohi's room!",she didn't have to explain ,he understood that he shouldn't go in.
rajveer: okay guys listen! you guys continue with the trip coz i have already been there and about going with you guys lets make it some time later"
naina continued."probably,my parents wont allow me with friends ,anyways we will be putting up an act to get them to allow me! i don't thik its necessary and it'll be wierd to see my bro romancing his girlfriend around!" she rolled her eyes.
arjun: looks like you bath have already discussed about this,asked teasingly.
romit: yea...don't give us excuses of some stupid ppts! we know why you guys are dumping us!
rajveer: we are going because college considers us the two most brilliant students, nothing else!
sanchit: tell me about it!
arjun: really? and how will naina's parents allow her to go to delhi that too alone with a boy??
rajveer: mr.gupta has got permission from her parents!
romit: when? no one told me??
arjun: is rajveer your new spokesperson naina??, he teased
naina: we had already discussed about it arjun! and yea bhai...we thought that we'll tell you with others
shefali: yea...but why did you guys wait till after dinner i mean,you could have told us at coll itself na?
naina: shefu shefu!! had enough with the questions yar!! i'm tired!
romit: okay fine...bye guys...good night!
sanchit: wait! i'm not going too!
arjun: now you're going for the national conference for fools,is it??,frustration evident in his voice!
sanchit: very funny!! i don't want to go with them, it'll be boring!
shefali: we're boring???
sanchit: i meant,you and romit will have eyes only for eachother and arjun and arohi,dont even ask about them! they have their eyes,ears,hands and everything made only for each other!
arjun : ,"look! i'm in no mood for a fight now, so you're coming and thats final! if you want to go home as a single peice better don't start this again!"
sanchit: you're threatening me?
arjun: i'm advising you for your well-being!!
romit: yea! thats final! we're all leaving at the same time as planned but without naina and rajveer!

everyone leave with that,arjun sighs after a final look towards arohi's room and is about to leave,when shefali,"you're leaving? i thought you had some unfinshed work here??",asked with a wide grin.
arjun's face lit up, "i like the sound of it and how can you help me with my work?"
shefali".come with me" she grabbed his hand and ran towards the garage,
arjun,"i definitely didn't talk about repairing your cars!"
shefali,"oh shut up!" and she opened a door to a room which was..he didn't know what sort of room it was! the room was bright pink in colour and had so many stuffed toys that it could be mistaken for a toy shop,the one which caught his eye was the biggest one,a chocolate brown teddy,it should have probably been atleast 4 feet in height! at first he thought that the room liked a six year old girl's,but which sort of six year old played with such a thing? he looked at shefali questioningly, all she returned was a sheepish smile. arjun had to forget about the reason for getting into the house and he began to explore the small room,it was full toys,small slide,see-saw,barbie dolls and stuff like that! he had never seen a girlier room in his life! hell,the cupboard in the room was also pink!! shefali lost her patience,"hey arjun.we don't really have time to explore this room now,this room used to be our playroom. this room was attached to both mine and arohi's room,so that we can come here whenever we wanted without disturbing others. that door leads to arohi's room,so move now!" she said pointing towards a door.
""well,then that door leads to your room? i might need it someday to help my friend" he winked,"wait,how didn't i know about this room? i mean i have been around here for almost 7 to 8 years now but,arohi has never mentioned about this room?"
shefali: "as i said this was used years back when we were kids, no one comes here now,and as of arohi,she doesn't even remember that there was a room like this in her house! i'm the only person who comes here and i clean it once in blue moon,is that information enough or you want more?",she said and arjun just smiled and left towards the door which had a stair case behind it that lead him to her,while shefali was still in the playroom thinking,"sorry arjun,its not my secret to tell,she has to tell it,especially to you,i have no right to tell! knowing arohi,she would try to run away from it as long as she can, but i really hope arjun,that you make her face the reality" with a loud sigh she left to her room.

arohi came into her room,slammed the door shut. she couldnt just bear the heat which was accumulating inside her, the anger and her messed up emotions together made her feel like she is going to burst from inside, the heat that had accumulated inside her body when arjun spoke jia's name had doubled as she thought of the incidents of the evening. this evening had been quite eventful for her atleast for her mind,she tried real hard to stop blushing but she found herself blushing at mere mention of his name and her heart skipped a beat whenever their eyes met! she found herself interested only in the conversations of which arjun was a part,she  felt nervous when harry uncle was throwing constant questions towards arjun. she could not understand what was happening to her, she found herself stealing glances at him,she had never been like this,if she wanted to look at him,she would have done that directly but somehow she couldn't just find the courage to face him,may be she was just scared of getting lost in his eyes again.eventhough she found her thoughts exceptionally wierd,she didn't seem to have control over it! that had made her even more frustrated with herself,she couldn't handle it anymore,she had to release that heat out,but how? just she felt that all of a sudden the heat was subsiding but her cheeks felt wet,she ran her hands over it,only to find herself crying! may be all those people who said that 'the best way to vent out anger is to cry' were not really stupid.she knew she had to cry to calm herself down,but she was expecting shefali into her room any moment,it was not really good to cry in front of her.so she just ran into the bathroom,crying under the shower had so many advantages,no one actually knew that you are crying plus the privacy and relaxation you get there is unmatched!

arjun came into her room,it had been quite some time since he had been in there,the last time he was in here was the night he got into the jia bet with arohi. he smiled thinking of how jealous arohi was,but now he did not want her to be upset because of this,after all she was his princess,may be the jealousy game has gone a bit too far,he thought. he agreed for the goa trip because he did not want to hurt jia,very true, but he cannot take it when that hurts his best friend.he cannot allow anything in between him and his princess and this jia thing has already brought enough pains for them! the BB practice had made it really hard for him to even get few minutes with his princess,not that he hated basket ball,but he would not afford anything which would take her away from him. he heard the sound of shower and guessed she must be in it.

he wondered how within few years she had become an integral part of his life. the first ever time he met her was in the principle's office, she was to join his school in the middle of the year and arjun was there with his parents to ask sorry(unwillingly of course) for some prank which he didn't remember now.after talking with the principal his parents had left left him without saying a word,he would have managed it if they had scolded him also but silence was the worst punishment.he expected his parents to change him to a boarding school after all those complaints at least there he might have had some friends.he actually did all sort of rude pranks on others only because everyone acted as if he was unwanted there, he felt so lonely that he was teaching everyone a lesson for making him suffer,he was on the verge of breaking down when arohi had come up to him and asked 'friends?',he couldn't even imagine how happy he had been that day,he still remembered how he was not able to answer back and had just hugged her and cried! after that if he was at school,the only reason was arohi.slowly he had become very possessive of her that for a few days he didnot allow anyone to even come near her,not even the girls,but eventually he had relented and kept her out of the reach only for the guys! he couldn't help but laugh mildly at how stupid he had been!but thats how he got her,his princess. now,he couldn't even think of a life without her,and thanks to all the thinking he had done for the past few days which had led to one conclusion that may be,just may be, they were something more than friends. but he did not want to take the next step 'coz he was very sure that arohi has not yet realised anything about it,if he tells her now that 'may be they should date',he might end up losing the friendship they had valued for years,he wanted to try and find out where all these were leading to but he will wait for arohi to realise a bit on her own,till then the only thing he had to do was control his thoughts and wild emotions.but all these doesn't mean that he would not fuel the initiated feelings inside.arohi was there to make him realise that he was more important to her,may be now its his turn.

he heard the bathroom door open, before he could warn her of his pressence,she was coming out, completely drenched with her dress hugging her as tightly as possible and her eyes blood red,making it clear that she had been crying!

please leave your comments and criticisms...