Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

just friends?!.. nah! updated 135 (Page 66)

deeshu Senior Member
deeshu
deeshu

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
awsmm and excellent update...
the ruthna manana i luv it

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

woohoo update 4rm u..

pls hury up

waiting...
.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
||CHAPTER ELEVEN||

"hey princess, i want a help from you but i'll tell it only if you promise me that you'll do it for sure"
"hey...don't beat the bush come to the point!"she said chewing her food.
"first promise"
"okay promise now tell me !"
"sure na? you won't change your mind?"
"you're scaring me now! tell what it is before i take my promise back!!"
"we're going to goa next week it'll be four days and five nights!"he said it in a breath,
"yeaaa?? why didn't you tell me before?? and why in the hell would i refuse??"
"may be because its organised by jia"
"whaat?? thers is no way that i'm coming!"
"arohi plz mere liye..."
"No ways us chipkali ke sath 4 days ?why do you want to show me hell while i'm alive?"
"princess,its GOA!! you've always wanted to go there!"
"so what? if i go there with that chipkali i would hate the place forever! i don't want that to happen! so...i'm not coming that's final!" with that she grabs her bag and leaves towards her car.

arjun went behind her but she was too fast, she had left so, he went in and changed into blue jeans and white tee,got into the car and started towards the college.
'oh god! why should she be bothered about jia? as if i'll give any importance to others while i'm with her! i don't really expect her to put up with jia! why doesn't she understand that within a few days i have to tell jia that this was all for a bet.so, i'm just being nice with her before breakimg her heart!i know that she wants to go to goa but miss.ziddi ahluwalia will not give in easily! is she insecure about me being with some other girl? well,she has never been that way, right from the school days she has been the one to push me away with some girl! but now, she cannot stand it when a girl gets too close to me.' he couldn't help but smile at this thought,"i was the possessive one, till date but now princess is just becoming the queen of possessiveness!why is it that we both can't stand someone else except each other?" his thoughts just trailed off as his car entered the college campus.he saw arohi's car at the parking lot,seeing the time,he started to walk towards the cafeteria. but before getting there,he made himself a promise that,he'll try his level best to convince her to go with them but then if she is not relenting then he'll also not go!they can go to goa some other time with just the gang members!

how could he expect me to ?
he wants me to go to goa with him,then fine!
with friends? no problem!
but with him and that bimbo chipkali?? NEVER!!
why does he want me to witness that chipkali throwing herself all over him? that bimbo,she would have arranged all this so that she can get her way with him!
arohi was murmering under her breath as she reached college,it was lunch break and she knew that she could find others in the cafeteria.
shefu: hey aru, we weren't expecting you here!
arohi: neither was i expecting him to do that!
shefu: what?? who did what??
naina: tum to arjun ke sath thi na? how could anyone do anything when he is there? she asked teasingly.
arohi was so angry that she didn't even realise what they were talking,and was busy murmering the same lines over and over.
rajveer: plz batao na...kya hua?? you both fought again or what?
arohi: fought?? why would i fight? he has gone mad!! he wants us to go with him to goa for a four-days trip which is being organised by the great chipkali-bimbo jia bhatia!! she screamed.
sanchit: that's a great idea! who bothers about the person organising it? we just get to go to goa na? we should be happy and packing our bags now!
arohi: are you crazy?? she organising the trip means, she'll stay with us or should i say,we'll stay where she asks us to! that in turn means that we'll be together throughout the trip! whereever we go she'll there! when we wake up in the morning it'll be her face and she'll be the last person i'll see before i sleep! and that would make goa seem like hell to me! so i told him that i'll not be coming!. she finished and everyone felt like a volcano eruption has just stopped and they knew that the eruption cannot stop before it lets out the lava inside!
so, shefali said "relax aru...lets plan accordingly"
arohi: accordingly?? how? the mere thought of arjun being with that chipkali will spoil the entire trip!he wants me to go to goa with him,then fine!
with friends? no problem!
but with him and that bimbo chipkali?? NEVER!!
why does he want me to witness that chipkali throwing herself all over him? that bimbo,she would have arranged all this so that she can get her way with him!
she had blurted out everything she felt without even realising it,all she knew was arjun was wrong and she was angry with him because of the bimbo!!
everyone else could sense the jealousy, sanchit was about to point it out to her but was distracted by seeing arjun enter the cafeteria.arjun came up and sat next to arohi,she turned her face to the opposite direction!
arjun: so, she told you guys everything?what do you people think?
shefu: we will go arjun!
romit: wait! are we invited first??
arjun: do you have a doubt in that?
rajveer: of course we have! you never told us anything about this to us, so we thought may be you just want arohi to come with you! he teased.
arjun: rajjjveerr!! i'm serious! mujhe laga ki you people will agree but princess might have a problem thats why i asked her first! with that he looked at arohi,who was still murmering under her breath not facing him.
shefu: oh don't worry arjun! she'll also come!
arohi: what?? how could you? no way!
arjun: please princess...
shefu signalled him to wait, she continued,
shefu: hey aru, you don't want to be with jia right?
arohi nodded like a kid,arjun thought.
shefu: you'll have to be with her only if she is organising it right??
arohi began to get some idea,:yea...but how can we organise everything within short span of time?
that's when others realised what shefali was talking about!
rajveer: yea shefali, its very hard to find accomodation there that too in this season!
arjun: jia has a beach house there!
romit whispered to arjun: do you think you're helping dude??
arohi glared at him! then arohi and shefali exchanged glances.
arohi shouted 'thats an awesome idea!!"and hugged shefali.
sanchit: i know that you both have telapathy! do you people care to explain us?
shefu: we have a beach house in goa too!
romit: we?
arohi: its a joint property brought together by shefali's father ,my father and harry uncle,something like a symbol of their friendship!so lets all stay there and arjun will stay with jia! she said it with a bright smile.
arjun was shocked,before anyone could realise,he was chasing her around the canteen.arohi saw harry uncle coming into the canteen and she went and stood behind him,arjun didn't realise where she was going but as soon as he saw harry uncle he was like,'good afternoon sir',arohi giggled from behind.he couldn't do anything but send death glares towards her!

harry uncle came to the table where others were sitting,
harry: you both (pointing to arohi n shefali) remember na? what day it is today?,both nodded in reply. so at eight.i'll be there,is it ok?
shefali: of course uncle...you need not remind us! this is not something new,we remember everything! so its whose turn today??
harry: arohi,he said with a wide grin. arohi stared back in horror,he acted as if he didn't notice it.
he asked others,"are you people free tonight?
before anyone could reply,he asked arohi "why don't you invite your friends to tonight's dinner beta?"
"uncle..am..woh...they're busy tonight,they've a party to attend! "said arohi
"not a problem, we can come over! no party is important than spending time with our friends"said romit passing a smile towards shefu.
"yea..he is right" said arjun.
"also,my parents will allow me if it's a dinner at your place!" said naina.
"thats a wonderful idea"said shefu
arohi glared at her,she knew she can't stop them from coming home tonight!

after that arohi had gone to the play practice while arjun,rajveer,sanchit and romitwent for basketball practice,while naina and shefali went to attend classes.the day went normally after that,they decided to meet at arohi's place at eight and left the campus.

at eight,
arjun a wore a red tee with dark blue jean with a black blazer,while rajveer wore a white formal shirt over a black jean with a black waist coat to top it all! they both came together,few minutes before eight.
naina,wore a white anarkali suit with deep rounded neckline, romit wore black pant with royal blue formal shirt and they both came together.
they reached just as arjun and rajveer were about to ring the bell!
the door was opened by shefali who was alao in a royal blue suit,everyone were now in the living room but still no sign of arohi!
it was eight ten,
arjun: where is arohi?
naina: ahem ahem...be patient! she must be getting ready!
shefu: yea...she's getting dressed!
romit: no seriously where is arohi? why would she dress up for the dinner in her own house??
shefu: says the guy who has come all dressed up! look at everone here, you guys have come as though theres going to be some business meating over dinner!
just then harry uncle came in,
hello kids!
everyone greeted him and he asked shefali where arohi was, she said she was still in the room,both of them smiled at each other with an oh-i-understand look!
harry uncle called out to arohi: "arohi! no more hiding!c'mon out,i know you're ready and all"
no one except shefali understood what he meant!
sanchit: oh my gosh! is this arohi?
everyone looked towards the stairs,with their mouths wide open! she didn't have the courage to look at anyone so,she just looked into the eyes of her best friend which was full of warmth,surprise and admiration!

so how was the update??

Edited by vrshn - 11 June 2011 at 1:23pm

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

sanki44norchid...riya...me_4evermadhurameshankarankritika27mad4karansilver4karanSHAHAD971Sp666silverleavesMsFuzzybear69love.1-anzaeram-indianamericanchristmaskmh-all_d_wayarshravideeshushamii16shane1channi_starsezotanu111a...Sheher...artasalmankh1zachcooljaya11..anshita..rasika_DS--Anushka---Awantika--Ms.Minion-cherry227veds_6791kritz4eversejal719tina_1234arjuhi4evalara3110...vibha.....Amira..brainychild92Anjali96TeekhiMishtiArjuhisismoonkmh

-Ms.Minion- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

deeshu Senior Member
deeshu
deeshu

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
omg... cant wit for next...

.vrshn.

deeshu Senior Member
deeshu
deeshu

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
best post,   waiting for what her friend amazed by seeing arohi

.vrshn.

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmh2angel

yaar yaha finish kardiya ok...so y there mouth opened wide arohi was looking beautiful dats y???and wat is in hp mind...and arjun alome with that bimbo chipkali jia bhatia...eewwwn i hope arohi or arjun or jia must be dreaming bout the promo !!!!!!!!!!

haha! wait n watch!! the chapter thirteen will be the beginning of goa trip :):)

-Ms.Minion-

...vibha... IF-Sizzlerz
...vibha...
...vibha...

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
awesome
thinking arohi is wearing something another then her usual outfits
loved it

.vrshn.

Go to top