Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

just friends?!.. nah! updated 135 (Page 3)

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
a small incident
*flashback*

once in class 10, the gang wanted to go on small picnic for 2 days to arjun's farmhouse on the outskirts of the city, for relaxing before their board exams started! it was a wednesday but the 10th graders had only half day(11am) school followed by a month of study holidays so they planned to leave at 12 noon(as soon as the bell rings)...but what happened was they were told at the last minute that they had to stay till 12:30, till lunch break! the whole gang was upset as they knew that ramu khakha(arjun's driver who lives with him,his parents have given him the whole responsibility of arjun!) would leave to his village at 12, he was going to drop them at the farm house and leave...but now?! tadda at 11:30. rang the bell and came the princi's voice making an announcement...that due to an emergency,all the teachers were supposed to assemble at the auditorium and students will have their luch break at 11:30, that is one-hour before the actual time! arjun literally danced at the end of the announcement!!
the next day, at the farm house, arjun was on phone with rashi, arohi who was at the pool noticed his face changing expression every second!as soon as he cut the phone,
 arohi:"tume pata hai arjun? you can  become an great actor one day!"
 arjun:"huh?!"
arohi:"haha...look at your expression man!! you are so dramatic!!"
arjun:"says the drama queen!"
arohi:"after what i saw now,i'm sure you would beat me at drama!"
arjun:"whatever! but you would have given worser expressions if you had heard what rashi just said to me!"
he continued "yesterday, princi had gone to some other achool for some meeting, so the announcement should have been made by someone else! "
rajveer:"may be some other teacher made it!"
romit:"man it was princi's voice..i remember!"
sanchit:"if princi was not there, and some teacher is making an announcement why would they imitate princi's voice??!"
arjun:"shut up dumbo!! let me finish it completely! princi had locked her room and taken the key with her! so there was no chance of others getting in!"
romit:"whoever did it was a mastermind!"
arjun:"and yea, the teachers suspect that it must have been a student who knew the school little too well! coz it was found that the person has used the switch in the store room about which not even most teachers knew of"
rajveer:"there was secret switch and we didn't know of it?? not so cool"
sanchit:"yea dude! we need to go on an inspection throughout the school and may be we may end up finding some cool stuff like these!"
arohi was staring at naina the whole time*who else other than arohi knew that there was a switch to the bell and a microphone in the store room?? the one and only naina malhotra*and arjun noticed that arohi had not uttered a single word about the whole thing.
arjun:"i guess someone is jealous that there is someone else who could pull off a cooler prank!!" *grinning*
sanchit:"who arjun?"
arohi:"shut up arjun! that person wouldn't have pulled this off without my help!"
rajveer:"yea rite...don't take pride in others achievement!"
arohi just gave a know-it-all smile and with a last glance at naina she left the pool! that rang a bell in romit's head*who else can imitate princi's voice so well other than naina??*
romit:"god!! arohi is right!!" *naina realised romits glare towards her and she left in a hurry giving him a smile*
rajveer:" about what??"
arjun:"leave it dude! someone has helped us without even realising it!"
romit:"yea rite*sarcastically* without realising!!"

so guys...you must have got some idea of their characters now! please do hit the like button and comment...'em open for both positive and negative critisism!! :D

Edited by vrshn - 09 June 2011 at 5:21am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroramewishsanki44khadija-kmhmadhurameshanme_4everindianamerican-anzaeram-sezomad4karansilver4karanprincess_nabzMsFuzzybear69love.1shamii16kmh-all_d_wayzachartamaloseKhat2027channi_starAnupa28angelina285sweet_angel27rasika_DS..anshita..--priyal--cooljaya11-sanju---Anushka----Anjali--cherry227veds_6791lara3110arjuhi4evakritz4evermIsHeZ.xsejal719brainychild92Mrs-KaranKundraAnjalii...xXx-TeekhiMishti-...vibha...punam2712Arjuhisis.Dulcet

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..anshita..

congo vrshini 4 ur new ff..
n i want pm so plz add me to ur pm list...
res
kafi lambi update h padh lu fir comment krti hu...

thank you...:)
sure..will wait :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..anshita..

katrina_petrova Goldie
katrina_petrova
katrina_petrova

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
gr8 update luvd it

.vrshn.

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by katrina_petrova

gr8 update luvd it

thanks...but i felt that most of it would have been dry...wait till next update :)
salmankh1 Goldie
salmankh1
salmankh1

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
YEAH!!  Just read it and love the start!  PM me please and can't wait to read more!

.vrshn.

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
||Note||

hey guys...
please do tell us if we should continue or not?
please let me know if you want me to add any character or make any change in the track! your comments and suggestions are very valuable to us :):)
about updates...lets have one everyday at 8pm...wat say??please reply...

loads of love
varshini

Edited by vrshn - 09 June 2011 at 5:22am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija-kmhsezoMsFuzzybear69deeshuKhat2027zach--Anushka--mIsHeZ.xsejal719Anjalii...xXxArjuhisis...vibha....Dulcet

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salmankh1

YEAH!!  Just read it and love the start!  PM me please and can't wait to read more!

you liked it?? wow!! nw..i'm gaining some confidence! Smile
thanks a ton!
moonkmh IF-Stunnerz
moonkmh
moonkmh

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salmankh1

YEAH!! Just read it and love the start! PM me please and can't wait to read more!

dr plz gv sm feedbk cz u r one of those who always make us 2 thnk.n u r senior in dis field.so criticism must needed.

.vrshn.

Go to top