Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

just friends?!.. nah! updated 135 (Page 144)

salmankh1 Goldie
salmankh1
salmankh1

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged

When are you updating next? Tongue  It's been a while.  Looking forward to reading about their Goa trip and about their amazing chemistry!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjuhisis

salmankh1 Goldie
salmankh1
salmankh1

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
PS!  You're starting a new thread!  Congrats! Tongue
AyushiSinghania IF-Rockerz
AyushiSinghania
AyushiSinghania

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Vaarsh it's been pretty too long , almost a week since you updated & we really want an update now. Rely looking forward to their Goa trip & how , when they realize & confess their love to each other (: I've been going crazy thinking about his ever since you updated the promo :P so now please don't keep us waiting so long & give an update soon. We really wanna go Goa :D
Ahh see how time flies, it's time for this thread to close & a new one to start. It's been just a frat journey with everyone spamming you for updates & Ofcourse you leaving us impatient with your amazing updates. Thanks for everything. So now you're gonna start a new thread. Yayy. Congrats darling <3

P. S. I heard you've an exam tomorrow ? Well I have one too *high5* LOOL :D wishing you all the luck , we know you'll rock. Just be confident & study well (: and once you're done with the exam then update :=P GOOD LUCK <3 xoxo

Lots of love
Ayushi :$$$

Edited by AyushiSinghania - 17 July 2011 at 9:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.Arjuhisis

Khat2027 Goldie
Khat2027
Khat2027

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Vrshnn (: 
Read it and loved it, just amazing :)) <3333333333333333
Can't wait for the next part, the only thing i am thinking of atm is that what if HP walks in ! Ouch
..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
vrshu all d best dear... Thumbs Up

Arjuhisis

Anupa28 Goldie
Anupa28
Anupa28

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
plzzz continue soon dear...abb aur intezaar nehi hota

Arjuhisis

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anupa28

plzzz continue soon dear...abb aur intezaar nehi hota

anupa, i wish varsh's exams gets over fast - i think she has her exams till next monday or so - not sure - lets leave her till then

even iam too desperate to know about the goa trip - but kya karein, studies ko first preference dena hi padega

Anupa28

shamii16 Senior Member
shamii16
shamii16

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Please add me to the PM list!!! Your story is amazinggg! I just started reading it today and right now I am on the last chapter!!!!! This is like the real thing! While reading it, its like I can imagine the whole thing in front of my eyes, the story happening like I was watching it! It is simply amazing!! There were many parts that got me a little emotional and I really love the way you write! Your style is great! It's amazing how you can manage all of this! I just have one thing to say to you: Keep this up! I havent read a book in a long time and this is the type of story I wanted to read, but never found anything worth it! I have realized how much I really love my Arjuhi! Any appreciation for this story would be less to describe how great this is! I wanted to comment way before in the middle when I was reading it, but it was so tempting to keep going ahead, that I didn't comment until the very end! I thought that it would be better if I just wrote my complte feelings for this story at the end, so that way I can at least try to explain my love for this great story! But again, I found no right word to completely describe it, because anything I say is less! This story deserves more appreciation!

Thanxxx for such a magnificent story and looking forward to an update soon! Plzzz dont keep us waiting for too long!! =)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MsSweetheart96-Awantika-.vrshn.Arjuhisis

Go to top