just friends?!.. nah! updated 135 - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by priyalganwani

chalo woh kissi toh kam aa rahe hai

guys...what happened to you ppl??meri arohi ki influence aap dono par chal gaye i guess...like her you guys get a reason to fight on every single thing! 😆😆
Originally posted by vrshn

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">guys...what happened to you ppl??meri arohi ki influence aap dono par chal gaye i guess...like her you guys get a reason to fight on every single thing! 😆😆</font>

varsh,ff ke bare main soch soch ke ye hal hai.
||CHAPTER THREE||

ishaan & co left seeing mr.sharma rushing towards them. everyone turns to see a man in formals rushing towards them,they guessed that he should be some teacher.as soon as he reached them, shefali ran and hugged him tightly, "kya hua shefu,sab teek tho hai na? who were those guys?do you know their names?tell me and i'll make sure that they are suspended!".shefali slowly moved her face away from him to have a look at his face,"nahi uncle, kuch nahi hua tha,they were just trying to break the ice between seniors and juniors, nothing else",everyone stared at her with surprise mixed with anger. he realised that and said"so you don't want trouble for the guys?" with a smile.arohi replied"aapko pata hai na? woh hamesha mother teressa ki tarah, sabko maaf kardeti hai".thats when mr.sharma noticed her standing in arjun's embrace,"toh madam, aap bhi yahi hai? now i have to remind you to give your uncle a hug,is it??".before he could complete his sentence,arohi was in his arms. after staying in his embrace for few seconds, shefali asked"uncle, aap yahan?".
sanchit said"he is the trustee.." "and the music teacher"mr.hariprasad sharma finished his sentence.arohi and shefali together shouted "kya??" and moved few feet backwards from him!
they couldn't beleive it!! they knew it, their parents must have made him do this, so that he can keep an eye on them.mr. hariprasad sharma,(harry uncle as they called him) and both their dads were school mates.he was interested in music and had a music school in shimla,actually he was arohi and shefali's music teacher. they had learnt music right from the age of 4! when they were in sixth grade, that incident happened! the incident which turned their lives forever! after which the ahluwalias decided to move to mumbai while the agnihotri's to delhi,but harry uncle decided to stay there to look after the school. after which arohi stopped singing, why would she continue? the only people for whom she sang were no more! anyways, harry uncle used to visit the families very often and he considered shefali and arohi, his own daughters.
harry uncle broke the silence ,"so, apne friends ko mujhe introduce nahi karogi??".arohi shook her head as if to clear the thoughts and introduced everyone to him and shefali. he asked them to assemble in the audi at 10 am and before leaving he had asked them if they've all registered for music classes,for which stared at him as if he was an alien and rajveer said"amm..actually hum me se koi bhi gane gate nahi hain except arjun, he plays giutar". arohi said" and you know shefali sings ". harry uncle gave shefu a smile which she returned with grace and he gave arohi a smile with a look which no one could manipulate!
arjun had sensed the tension between arohi and uncle , he made a note in his mind to talk to her about it later! then he went over to arohi and shefali, she was giving intro to each other, while,
naina: wow! you guys know trustee so well, that we can have fun!
rajveer: really naina?? you and fun?getting them to allow you to take more reference books from the library? i don't its fun! he said with a smirk.
naina snapped saying "thats your idea of fun!", "you have no idea what i'm capable of"
 *romit was watching all this but nothing went into his head, he was immersed in his own thoughts*
kabir(vice captain bb team):hey babes..
shefu turned :sorry did you call me?
kabir:i don't find anyother girl here...
arohi cut in:"are you sure?"
ishaan was excited to see her again, but then he reminded himself of the incident in the morning and stepped in between kabir and her. and said "guys its time to teach the freshers a lesson for messing with the senoirs!""kabir, that girl is all yours! and i think i have got one for me too" he said walking towards arohi! ("that girl is his?? no way dude. she is mine" with that i moved towrds kabir who is trying to touch her but she
kept walking backwards, until her back hit the car. kabir had almost touched her when i held his hand and pulled him away from her. i gave him a tight slap,"that should teach him a lesson for going near my girl" and turned towards her,to make sure if she was ok, but the colour had drained from her face and clearly she was in shock.i think she is shivering, when i took a step towards her, i realised that naina had already done it, she had gone to her and wrapped her arms around shefu's shoulder!"argh, i hate my sister for this! this is why people should not have twins, some sort of telepathy i guess, they do whatever you plan to do"then i decided, that i was not going to leave the person who had scared my shefu and i turned towards him only to get caught by his friends.
i wa strying to get out their grip, just then i noticed that she was looking at me with a worried look, wow...she was concerned about me, she looks like a small kid afraid of losing her doll.
she ran into the arms of some teacher, god how i wish i was that teacher! her expressions changed from fear to happiness,she is like an open book, i can read her emotions from her face.

arohi said" and you know shefali sings "
wow...she sings? may be i can take her out to concerts, and also take a few private lessons from her, the very thought makes me smile. how will it be when that actually happens??' his grin widened

romit shook his heads and with a puzzled look said"huh?!"
sanchit:what was wrong?why were you smiling?
romit: i didn't know that smiling would make you guys think that somthing was wrong with me!
naina: okai guys...leave it we're late! ,giving her brother an understanding look.
romit:yea...come on now, over to the audi!
everyone turned and started walking towards the audi, naina and romit were walking a few feet behind others.
naina: i know what you were smiling at. sorry, i know in whose thoughts you were smiling like that.
romit: like what? *she imitated him, giving a smile through which all the tooth were visible*
romit:oh no! did i really do that??
naina: smiled, so, from when did you start believing me? oh..i think i know the answer!*she said that bit loudly and shefali turned, and passed a smile towards him. and romit blushed,*shefali wispered something into arohi's ears and arohi turned towards romit. both of them began giggling, the guys didn't understand a thing, obviously except romit! he was too embarassed that he walked quickly,pulling other guys along with him!

once in the audi, the principal and the trustee gave them huge lectures on discipline, rules and the various clubs in the college.they were also told about few upcoming events about which the details were to be given in their respective clubs. arjun and arohi decided that they'll join the dance club and basketball team. while romit decided to take music classes with shefali.raj and naina in science club, while sanchit decided to tag along with arjun in dance club.they were also told that they wouldn't have classes today but only an hour of interaction with their respective class teachers. they were all in the same class,their class was in the ground floor so there was no big difficulty in finding it. once they entered their class room, they could not believe their eyes and they opened their mouths so wide that, their jaws literally touched the ground!!

so peepz...how was the update?? i know, it might have been a bit dry and short...your comments and suggestions are very important to us! please do hit the like button and comment...'em open for both positive and negative critisism!! if you want any changes also, you can tell me through your comments :D
Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
I love this ff varshini. good job, girl. I'll take inspiration from you to update my ff regularly :)
keep up the good work!

Originally posted by Karankritz4evr

I love this ff varshini. good job, girl. I'll take inspiration from you to update my ff regularly :)
keep up the good work!

thank you...i love your ff too...:)
i'm waiting for arjun's pov...:
)
wen's ur next update?

Originally posted by Karankritz4evr

keep up the good work!

yes,u shud. U make us waiting 4 so lng. Me n varsh really luv ur ff.

thank you...i love your ff too...:)
i'm waiting for arjun's pov...:
)
wen's ur next update?

I wish it could be today! But it's going to be a long chapter. Will keep you posted.
Originally posted by moonkmh

moon...what will i do without you??
Originally posted by moonkmh

So sorry :( my bad. I'll be a good girl and try updating as soon as possible.

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">moon...what will i do without you??</font>

same qtn varsh,what wl i do without u? U always make me proud.