Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

just friends?!.. nah! updated 135 (Page 104)

Ruky07 Senior Member
Ruky07
Ruky07

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
aww  he's very protective over her
anyway great update, keep writing beautifully 
yup am a cricket fan, cant help myself
update soon plz :)

zach Goldie
zach
zach

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
yeyyy...wonderful update...edited my post on page 108.Embarrassed

Varshini...can we expect another update this weekend...oooh...m getting greedy LOLEmbarrassed

Wish you all a good weekend, everyone Smile
.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zach

yeyyy...wonderful update...edited my post on page 108.Embarrassed

Varshini...can we expect another update this weekend...oooh...m getting greedy LOLEmbarrassed

Wish you all a good weekend, everyone Smile

greedy?? not at all! i'll give the update asap Smile

Edited by vrshn - 01 July 2011 at 7:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zach

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
hey varsh,

where r u dear ? somewhat missing ur active presence in IF - i dont find much of your comments on others ffs and u r also taking a lot of time to update ur just friends-nah?

any problem dear - take care - missing ur comments and update

Edited by Arjuhisis - 01 July 2011 at 10:44pm
...vibha... IF-Sizzlerz
...vibha...
...vibha...

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
hi varsh,
continue soon
we are waiting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonkmh....

AishalovesArjun Groupbie
AishalovesArjun
AishalovesArjun

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged

Gosh Vashu. You don't know me yet but I'm sure you soon will.  I just joined India forums mins ago & here I am comenting on your lovely FF.   I just want you to know that your FF has taken up a huge space in my mind & not allowed me to thinking about anything but your FF ever since I started reading it. I truly love your FF & thins you write & the way you do it, it leaves me craving for more & more of arjun.  *blush* The way you're unfolding the story is beyond amazing & yet it doesn't seem that you're stretching it " JUST PERFECT"  The romantic scenes, the fights, the chatting & the list is never ending. You know this but yet stating the obvious YOUR FF IS ONE OF THE BEST EVER & you're one of the most amazing writer one can ever be.  You've actually forced me to join India forums without even realizing. Yes I was a guest reader until I came across your page cause when I read this FF I instantly fell in love & wanted to connect to you better. You might not be the first FF I read here but undoubtedly the best. You've made me sit on clouds & wish to get someone EXACTLY as arjun. Is the possible ? Can you send me a copy of him pretty please ? :P Okay I promise to be "just friends" with him :D

I never till then even thought of joining IF but the though of not being able to actually tell you how amazing you are made me feel horrible & so I'm here. Commenting. The Arjun of your FF is just as charming & adoreable & the most wonderful friend a girl would ever crave foror want . The cute scenes send all of us to a dream land far far away from the reality & make us blush craving for more but in the end its just a story which can't be true. Yet you've actually made us feel like Arohi, I mean atleast me. I would imagine myself as Arohi & smile just at the thought of Arjun <3 Okay I have simply no idea what I'm talking about since I'm getting a bit too emotional. So in the end THANKS Vashu for making me join India forums,  now I'll try & connect with fans here & a big part of the credit goes to you. Thankyouu for doing all that you've done without even realizing.  

And yes one more thing, it's okay if you're busy & can't reply to my super highly long comment. Actually when its about you & arjuhi I can write never ending. So reply back when you're free & I'm sorry if any words from me made you feel bad. All I wanted to do was to express my endless feeling in a comment as short as possible (:

Okay so guys I'm Aisha. I'm a new yet a mad, crazy & obsessed fan of Arjuhi & stating the obvious I LOVE ARJUN A LOT <3 I hope you guys will accept me & give me a chance to be your friend <3

Lots of love to everyone

Aisha

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFuzzybear69zachmIsHeZ.x.vrshn.moonkmh

-Awantika- IF-Dazzler
-Awantika-
-Awantika-

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Varshuuu.
Damn your college -.-
em such a despo for your FF man.
And p.s such a active girly is less active. Thanx to your college -.-

UPDATE SOOON !!

justprati Goldie
justprati
justprati

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
hey sry 4 commenting so late...had been out 4 some days...nywys, d update is jst so amazing...thnx 4 d pm...tc :)

Go to top