Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vrshn

i have accounts...no one can be worser than me at it!!

Ohhh thats bad, LOOL you shouldn't say that. Be positive. be confident, you'll do amazingg <3
Good luck & yeah my luck is pretty lucky for many people, hope it works for you to <3 =D
Heeey. Look I really wanna tell you, its high time & you better stop copying my writings. You copied that FF- Shefali ne Milda di jodi from my fb & since I deleted it, you had nothing to update so you vanished yourself. You also copied the OS - You're my sunshine. i mean cummon, get a LIFE ! Be a littlle original, trust me, it'll help !
ana.khan thumbnail
awsum once again...luved it...update asap...
Update aunty !
yaar aaj sunday, doesn't your calendar tell you to actually update now, we don't want this thread ending just with us spamming. Pata hai, there are more of our comments than your update & that is insane. Look I have this urge urge to speak alot right now , so you better update warna your thread's gonna blast !
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
gawd ayushi! chill yar!
got an imp xam tomorrow n my mom is shouting at me for sitting at the computer! i'm on my mob so..its impossible to update now...will do it asap...:):)

p.s:and can you please reduce my punishment to two?? *i still cant believe that i'm punished for telling the truth*

gawd ayushi! chill yar!
got an imp xam tomorrow n my mom is shouting at me for sitting at the computer! i'm on my mob so..its impossible to update now...will do it asap...:):)

p.s:and can you please reduce my punishment to two?? *i still cant believe that i'm punished for telling the truth*

Pssht okay -___-
Oopsie. No no give your exam with a peaceful mind, I'll keep shut till then but once its over then I'll talk to you. Okay then shut the compu & mob & go study accounts. Good luck <3
yeah I know how its impossible to update now so its okay. Do it asap.!

Naaah, no reduction of punishments (: You'v tortured me alot. Your turn now. Haha, very funny. You weren't telling the truth. You said I'm served right for speaking too much. Is that the truth ? Do I speak too much ? Ofcourse I don't. I'm so bholi bhaali innocent bachchi ! :D
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

gawd ayushi! chill yar!

aww varshu its called tit 4 tat...afterall u all punishd ayushi 4 her prank lol😆😆😆
shamii16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is there an update coming for this soon???/ Sooo anxious for it!!!!!! =)
arta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeahhh varshini when are you going to update ????😊
we want update ,we want update, we want update and we want update 😊

BUT BEFORE YOU END YOUR EXAMS AND THEN THE UPDATES OKI???
P,S good luck
Edited by arta - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

aww varshu its called tit 4 tat...afterall u all punishd ayushi 4 her prank lol😆😆😆

Haha exactly. Vaarsh thats whats called TIT FOR TAT :D
LOOL yes you punished me for my prank, your call now. 
Thanks for supporting :D LOL !