just friends?!.. nah! updated 135 - Page 110

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by moonkmh

di,aise mat bolo. Itne dino tak gayab mat rahna. Main v kal se thodi busy rahungi,bt stl mujhe yahan2 ana hi hai. Aunty ab kaisi hai?

mom thik hai tabhi toh ja rahi hun
varsh,

all the best for ur two exams tomorrow

i know u will rock itπŸ˜ƒ
varsh,
when r u planning to open the new thread

When are you updating next? πŸ˜›  It's been a while.  Looking forward to reading about their Goa trip and about their amazing chemistry!

PS!  You're starting a new thread!  Congrats! πŸ˜›
Vaarsh it's been pretty too long , almost a week since you updated & we really want an update now. Rely looking forward to their Goa trip & how , when they realize & confess their love to each other (: I've been going crazy thinking about his ever since you updated the promo :P so now please don't keep us waiting so long & give an update soon. We really wanna go Goa :D
Ahh see how time flies, it's time for this thread to close & a new one to start. It's been just a frat journey with everyone spamming you for updates & Ofcourse you leaving us impatient with your amazing updates. Thanks for everything. So now you're gonna start a new thread. Yayy. Congrats darling <3

P. S. I heard you've an exam tomorrow ? Well I have one too *high5* LOOL :D wishing you all the luck , we know you'll rock. Just be confident & study well (: and once you're done with the exam then update :=P GOOD LUCK <3 xoxo

Lots of love
Ayushi :$$$Edited by AyushiSinghania - 12 years ago
Vrshnn (: 
Read it and loved it, just amazing :)) <3333333333333333
Can't wait for the next part, the only thing i am thinking of atm is that what if HP walks in ! 
vrshu all d best dear... πŸ‘πŸΌ
plzzz continue soon dear...abb aur intezaar nehi hota
Originally posted by Anupa28

plzzz continue soon dear...abb aur intezaar nehi hota

anupa, i wish varsh's exams gets over fast - i think she has her exams till next monday or so - not sure - lets leave her till then

even iam too desperate to know about the goa trip - but kya karein, studies ko first preference dena hi padega