Posted: 12 years ago
aiiye mehrban beitheiye jane jaa shok se lijiye ji ishq ke imtehann
waoo lovely song

old is gold mom ki playlist sunn rahi hun gr8
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mansi_47

hey guys i read it myself...the whole story...i geuss someone sld continue...n if no1 minds shld i continue nly if she is nt a active user...n she willl continue...i have some ideas n ofcoures all can help...wht say?❓n + i pmed her 2 times bt no reply...

n ull have to strt n new thread soon so congo on tht...

of course do  continue but do mention tamanna's name giving her credit till the part she has completed and do send her a msg abt it...let her reply to it if she ever comes back!!
so...i'll wait for you to restart it here in mkh2 forum :D
.vrshn. thumbnail
Originally posted by: AyushiSinghania

Haha I know, I can completely understand you since I'm also sitting with my book in hand preparing for the exam on Monday & chatting with you on my iPod on the other hand. That's how crazy we are :P
Hmmm... Aisa hi Samajh lo, revenge hii Samajh lo, actuallly it's jut that I've been highly wrapped up so once I get time I'll work on the update & try to update asap. Also that somewhere inside I secretly want the readers to get a little impatient, wanting to know what happens next, honestly :P

so...you want us to be impatient?? wo to hum hamesha se hi hain!! lol!
i acutually cant wait to know if their marriage is gonna be arranged or love 😃
AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: vrshn

so...you want us to be impatient?? wo to hum hamesha se hi hain!! lol!
i acutually cant wait to know if their marriage is gonna be arranged or love 😃

Umm honestly YES I want you guys to be impatient :P lmfaao I know ki wo to tum hamesha se hi ho but I still doubt if I'm actually successful in drawing the interest of readers ? Lol I know :D Pssht varsh don't go way to far now, actually even I can't wait to know if their marriage is gonna be arranged or love ;P haven't decided it yet $
.vrshn. thumbnail
Originally posted by: AyushiSinghania

Umm honestly YES I want you guys to be impatient :P lmfaao I know ki wo to tum hamesha se hi ho but I still doubt if I'm actually successful in drawing the interest of readers ? Lol I know :D Pssht varsh don't go way to far now, actually even I can't wait to know if their marriage is gonna be arranged or love ;P haven't decided it yet $

ha...you remind me of myself...when i wrote the first part i was like that,...but very soon i had a whole story in my mind...you wont believe when i told moon the whole story she was like your story wont get over for an year!! so i have decided to fasten the story once it reaches the actual present..lol otherwise...my ff might go till 6 to 7 threads n considering the amount of spamming it might end up with 10-12 threads lol!!😆
AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

ha...you remind me of myself...when i wrote the first part i was like that,...but very soon i had a whole story in my mind...you wont believe when i told moon the whole story she was like your story wont get over for an year!! so i have decided to fasten the story once it reaches the actual present..lol otherwise...my ff might go till 6 to 7 threads n considering the amount of spamming
it might end up with 10-12 threads lol!!😆

haha I'm glad. Oh that's awesome well I'm yet to have the whole story in my min & I'm too open for any suggestions that to by brilliant writers like you (: rofl that cracked me up :D well we actually don't mind reading your story for years, I mean atlas I don't ! Lol yeah you might ! Aww that's crazy, well I love when ff's are spammed though mind are t spammed yet :( haha I can imagine that maybe :D LOOL ! Well about mine I'm yet to decide weather it's worth continuing or not, maybe depending on the response I get by the 10th chapter I'll decide if I'm continuing. This was my first work & I was just trying my hand at writing though I know I'm not as amazing as you all super girls are :D
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ha...you remind me of myself...when i wrote the first part i was like that,...but very soon i had a whole story in my mind...you wont believe when i told moon the whole story she was like your story wont get over for an year!! so i have decided to fasten the story once it reaches the actual present..lol otherwise...my ff might go till 6 to 7 threads n considering the amount of spamming it might end up with 10-12 threads lol!!😆

Hey varsh, please dont cut short your story line -  i really want it to run for 10 to 12 threads - i luv your arjuhi varsh - the reason why i dont ask u for updates is i know u are having ur exams and so i thought of giving you one more week - pls continue soon after ur exams - we are all waiting for the goa trip and arjuhi's realisation of luv
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Varsh,get ready 2 hv another thead swthrt.
@arjuhisis,dnt wry she wont cut storyline,n if she dare 2 do dat we r here na?hum thodi chodenge...
MsSweetheart96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
dnt forget 2 add me 2 ur pm list :D
-Awantika- thumbnail
Okay anybody there ? :P
C'mon lets spam it right here as this thread needs to be ended sooon !!