Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

just friends?!.. nah! updated 135 - Page 91

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Phew m done with the whole of it...girl i m addicted to this one...i completely love ur style of writing...especially the conversations n scenes between people i can never really go beyond a few lines in those kinda scenes cause i cant write conversations so i admire ur style of writing even more its very touching and i can completely relate to it...beautiful story...i m really glad u decided to write after all thanku so much...i completely loved reading it till now n m looking forward to see what happens next and the best part about this is the friendship part...so many beautiful friendships u have portrayed along with love plus so many different relations between different people its very nice to read cause love between lovers isnt the only feeling u can also love ur friends n family n i love how u depict that kudos to u πŸ‘

n no it is not at all dragging its refreshing to see a college romance and the initiation and realisation process go with the flow m sure u'll do great😳

now coming to the promo...first promo i knew he was talking to jia about arohi arjun koi bhi ho kahi bhi ho pyaar mein humesha arohi ke hi padta hai bande ka bad luck kharab hai he doesnt have any other choiceπŸ˜†

and the second promo i love how u've written it...to me it seems like a mixture of kmh1 hospital scene n also kinda like twilight-new moon...n since m a huge fan of both i completely loved it i m sure the update will be awesome cant wait for it πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: priyalganwani

hey varshu promo deke bhut badi galti ki ab hum tera ff itna spam kar denge ki tu majbur ho jayegi update karne ke liye

hey ayushi m priyal
sry m late guys

Heey priyal. Well I'm Ayushi. & I'm new. Just joined 2 days ago. I must say all of your are really sweet. So what's up ?
Varssshh. Tomorrow is THE DAY. the confessiom. I dont have to tell you to make it all good or romantic. I know you will. All I can say is that the next few hours, all that'll be on my mind is " Arjun finally realised, Awww" And stuff like that & yeah we all do hold the rights to almost kill you if you don't update on the 7th. PLEASEEE <3
-Awantika- thumbnail
Ayushi.
Priyal di is elder to us, so u can call her Dii : )
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
varsh, you better start writing now itself - tomorrow no excuses - we all need a super long update
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: AyushiSinghania

Heey priyal. Well I'm Ayushi. & I'm new. Just joined 2 days ago. I must say all of your are really sweet. So what's up ?

hehhehe thnks dear we all welcome u on dis forum n we asure u that it will be ur first thing u  do log in when day start and last thing u shut down when u sleep ohh wait we don't sleep we only spam hhahahha
--priyal-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Awantika-

Ayushi.

mujhe toh tu ammaji bana de
-Awantika- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priyalganwani

mujhe toh tu ammaji bana de

Nahi dii, wo main nahin koi aur hi banaega πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ROLFMAO πŸ˜›
--priyal-- thumbnail

Nahi dii, wo main nahin koi aur hi banaega πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ROLFMAO πŸ˜›

humm gandi bacchi kiss angel se tu bachi hai

Ayushi.

oopsie oopsie oopsie. !
I'm so so so so sorry priyal dii, I had no clue you were elder. please forgive me. I'll call you priyal di. Sorry again <3