Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by priyalganwani

huhhh mein kissi se baat nhi karungi

di...please tell... kya hua???
varsh, whats up - waiting for too long
hey hi peepz!
 i know as usual i'm late! every thing has been so hectic this week and i also know that this is not a good reason for me to give you all! but trust me,i have trying to write this update for the past four days,but still havent completed! this week there has been a lot of shopping stuff so, i'm not even sure if we can complete it.

believe on one thing,i dont know if will update today,i will do it if i'm home,but no assurance on that fact,so i'll promise you guys that there will be an update on 7th,even if i give an update before it,there will be an update on 7th,i want it to be the goa update,but you know nothing is in our hands...so for now,i have posted the same goa promo by filling a few more lines which i had cut previously to give some suspense,i dont know if it worked or not,so along with that promo,there is another goa promo attached with it... i hope you people enjoy it!

||GOA PROMO ONE||

they were both wet,it was still raining cats and dogs ,he had only two options staying at her place till the rain stops and leave or else leave in the rain and suffer from fever!
he chose the first option.
jia came out of the wash room,dressed in a tank top and shorts,she knew any guy who looked at her now will kill himself to atleast touch her.
arjun looked at her and smiled,he was already pretty confused that he couldn't really notice what she was wearing and all.she felt like she was hit hard on the face,he didn't even mind to look at her completely.she had done all this just for smile?? no way! she was going to get what she wanted with that she stormed towards him in a determined manner.
arjun didn't notice her coming towards him,he suddenly felt her hands on his shoulder and he turned towards her. within a moment,her lips were all over his face kissing him crazily.he stood there like a stone idol!
he smiled with a sparkle in his eyes and said,"thank you!",he turned away from her, " thank you so much jia!you cleared all my confusions" ,"i love you AROHI " he said looking out at the sky,he knew tonight was so special,all the stars,clounds and wind would convey the news of 'him being in love with her' to the world!

||GOA PROMO TWO||

'today,why do i feel that its going to be special,...' thought arohi.
i know i love you,i have always loved you,right from the first day,i should have known earlier at least when everyone around us pointed it out to us,but today i'm late,very late! you are happy,that is enough for me.i can see the love in your eyes,the love which i wish was for me,which has always been mine is today someone else's. i feel like ending my life this moment, but ending my life means leaving my princess out alone to the cruel world,i can never let that happen,i know that you have him now.yo will need no one else,not even me,your monster,but that doesnt mean i can leave you that easily my love,i cannot trust him,i cannot trust anybody except myself when it comes to you princess,so i'll always be there for you,forever,i will stand behind you,to catch when you fall,to push you higher,to wipe your tears when you cry and to smile when you are happy,and this is a promise to myself!
is it what people call sparks? i can feel this electricity pass through every cell of my body,never have i felt something like this, after all these years,why is it that today i feel so conscious about myself? his touch,why is it making me go crazy,why does his single touch make me realise that i'm not arohi but just a girl,not just girl but his girl,the girl on whom only he has rights.

okay now ppl its upto you guys to guess whats happening!! bye bye!😉
Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
Varsh,u rock babe. Superb promo.
first to read the promo - fantastic varsh- promo is worth the wait

we completely understand ur problems - take ur time - relax and give us , as usual, a fantastic looog update varsh

@moon: thanks mady😳
@priya: yea...sure the update will be long...i hope 😳
The promo is awesome and has left me wanting more.  But I understand you have other commitments so post when you can.  Hope all is well with you.  😛
Wowww !!!
IT was beautifully beautiful.
Damn, the way you write is tooo wonderful yaar varsh.
Along wid a wonderful fren u are a wonderful writer.
You flow the words tooo nicely. can't explain !!

And hey itna accha promo dekar mardalogi kya ??
Now can't wait for updatee !!