Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay Vaash. First of all all all things I love one thing about you, that you're a loyal fan & a definately very sweet & honest person. I really look forward to knowing you more <3
Coming to your just so amazing FF I have simply one word > P.E.R.F.E.C.T <3
 You may find me insane to be so addicted to your FF but trust me its worth it all. I've actually imagining myself as Arohi & hoping, dreaming day and night about a friend as caring, as simply adoreable, as charming, handsome , sweet, protective, so close & yet with no bad thoughts. I caught up with this FF really quick & realized how awsome a writer you are. A long way to go dude. Seriously ! This is soo amazing. The way you expressed changing thoughts, the realization, the care & ofcourse the jealousy made us all feel as if we're actually one of Arjuhi's friends. You've attracted us all to you & thats the biggest & best thing a writer can ever do. I'm actually a FAN of not just your writing styles & story but for what you are. 
 So mademoiselle its my genuine request stop getting me so obsessed with this & update as soon as you possible can :)))) And on behalf of every person reading this FF, WE LOVE YOU
Haha, well as of now UPDATE SOON & yes lots of love to you <3 Thanks again for this amazing ff !
And a BIG I LOVE YOU <3

Oh oh by the way, to all the awsome Arjuhi fans. My name's Ayushi :))) And I wish I had the Singhania or Kundra before it :P
I'm an ardent fan of KMH2 & i simple person whose head over heels in love with Karan Kundra !
Lmfaao. I tend to be dumb at times yet I look forward to know these amazing people who are reading this !
Varsh I wanted to ask you a thing ! Umm the first part was the present & the things we're currently reading are all past right ? No doubt that this is beyond amazing & I don't want the flashback to end but on the other side I am very curious to know why did they part away ? What made this happen ? Can you give a hint as to when will you give an update of the present ? Arjun was going to Arohi's city for a meeting right ? So its natural that they'll meet there. Well whatever you've planned. I'm loving the way the story's moulding. Love ya ! 👏
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey ayushi,welcm 2 Kmh forum.
Hp u wl hv fun here.
...Sheher... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
plz update soon
i'm waiting :)
moonkmh thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Sheher...

plz update soon

i'm waiting :)

oye tere prblm ka kya hua?
Originally posted by: moonkmh

Hey ayushi,welcm 2 Kmh forum.
Hp u wl hv fun here.

Hey MoonKMH. I'm sorry, dont know your name so called you that :P
Sorry. Thanks for welcoming me. Can I add you in my buddy list ? O.o
I'm sure that will happen n i will have lots of fun here :D
...Sheher... thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonkmh

oye tere prblm ka kya hua?

maine apni problem ko goli maar di
mene apni mom ko sab kuch bataaya
or meri mom ke kaha ke koi baat nehi
lekin ab tu usse ignore karna or baat mat karna

to ab sab  thik hai :)
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AyushiSinghania

Varsh I wanted to ask you a thing ! Umm the first part was the present & the things we're currently reading are all past right ? No doubt that this is beyond amazing & I don't want the flashback to end but on the other side I am very curious to know why did they part away ? What made this happen ? Can you give a hint as to when will you give an update of the present ? Arjun was going to Arohi's city for a meeting right ? So its natural that they'll meet there. Well whatever you've planned. I'm loving the way the story's moulding. Love ya ! 👏

thanks a lot for the compliments...i'm glad that you liked this ff :)
yea...only the first part was present! this is all past!
it'll be soon...thats all i can say for now..'coz i myself am not sure when the present track will be on.😊
yea...arjun was going to her city but...there is going to be something happening which will bring arohi to him before he meets her in her city! okay fine...if i keep talking i might divulge the whole story to you! lol!😆
Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
...Sheher... thumbnail
welkome ayushi
btw moonkmh 's name is madhu :)
moonkmh thumbnail
Originally posted by: AyushiSinghania

Hey MoonKMH. I'm sorry, dont know your name so called you that :P
Sorry. Thanks for welcoming me. Can I add you in my buddy list ? O.o
I'm sure that will happen n i will have lots of fun here :D

ok. My name is madhusmita bt cl me moon. N ya sure u cn add me 2 buddy list. Ya ,u r ryt fun begins here.