Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hi varsh,
continue soon
we are waiting
AishalovesArjun thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Gosh Vashu. You don't know me yet but I'm sure you soon will.  I just joined India forums mins ago & here I am comenting on your lovely FF.   I just want you to know that your FF has taken up a huge space in my mind & not allowed me to thinking about anything but your FF ever since I started reading it. I truly love your FF & thins you write & the way you do it, it leaves me craving for more & more of arjun.  *blush* The way you're unfolding the story is beyond amazing & yet it doesn't seem that you're stretching it " JUST PERFECT"  The romantic scenes, the fights, the chatting & the list is never ending. You know this but yet stating the obvious YOUR FF IS ONE OF THE BEST EVER & you're one of the most amazing writer one can ever be.  You've actually forced me to join India forums without even realizing. Yes I was a guest reader until I came across your page cause when I read this FF I instantly fell in love & wanted to connect to you better. You might not be the first FF I read here but undoubtedly the best. You've made me sit on clouds & wish to get someone EXACTLY as arjun. Is the possible ? Can you send me a copy of him pretty please ? :P Okay I promise to be "just friends" with him :D

I never till then even thought of joining IF but the though of not being able to actually tell you how amazing you are made me feel horrible & so I'm here. Commenting. The Arjun of your FF is just as charming & adoreable & the most wonderful friend a girl would ever crave foror want . The cute scenes send all of us to a dream land far far away from the reality & make us blush craving for more but in the end its just a story which can't be true. Yet you've actually made us feel like Arohi, I mean atleast me. I would imagine myself as Arohi & smile just at the thought of Arjun <3 Okay I have simply no idea what I'm talking about since I'm getting a bit too emotional. So in the end THANKS Vashu for making me join India forums,  now I'll try & connect with fans here & a big part of the credit goes to you. Thankyouu for doing all that you've done without even realizing.  

And yes one more thing, it's okay if you're busy & can't reply to my super highly long comment. Actually when its about you & arjuhi I can write never ending. So reply back when you're free & I'm sorry if any words from me made you feel bad. All I wanted to do was to express my endless feeling in a comment as short as possible (:

Okay so guys I'm Aisha. I'm a new yet a mad, crazy & obsessed fan of Arjuhi & stating the obvious I LOVE ARJUN A LOT <3 I hope you guys will accept me & give me a chance to be your friend <3

Lots of love to everyone

Aisha

-Awantika- thumbnail
Varshuuu.
Damn your college -.-
em such a despo for your FF man.
And p.s such a active girly is less active. Thanx to your college -.-

UPDATE SOOON !!

justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey sry 4 commenting so late...had been out 4 some days...nywys, d update is jst so amazing...thnx 4 d pm...tc :)
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
varsh,

its quite some time now since u updated  - pls update whenever u r free - please - cant wait any more
love.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aww congratz on completing a 100 pages 🥳
Updates were supeb, Loved the way you showed how Arjun is realizing that maybe they could be more than friends and Arohi's confused feelings! Great writing!!! 👏
Thank You for updating during your busy schedule! Hope your exams and school are going good! Good luck with Exams! 😃
Please update soon, cant wait any longer! Totally excited about whats going to happen in Goa hehe 😊 

Thanks
Edited by love.1 - 12 years ago
karan.kritzkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plz updte u can update wat ever u have we dont mind but plz update something desperate 4 an update
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
give me two hours! i'll update :)
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great news varsh - we can wait for two hours - pls dont disappoint pls update
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hmm...i'll try my level best!