hum toh yahan baithe baithe mare jaa rahe hain! LOL 
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
varshini, please update yaar- waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
varshini, please update yaar - we are all eagerly waiting - u wont believe how addicted iam to ur ff - please varshu
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
||NOTE||
i'm extremely sorry people!!
thanks a lot for supporting me throughout..
its really hard to write updates with college going on and exams nearing!
can you believe it?? it has just been a week since college re-opened but we have exams next week!
and don't even ask me about the power cuts!! every half an hour power goes off!! trust me!chennai has the worst power-cuts in the whole country!!
anyways,i still have to find out a way for updating regularly!
any ideas?? do give it me! i'm too desperate!

Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail
||CHAPTER TWELVE-PART II||

there was amazement in his eyes,she couldn't understand what he was amazed about? she wanted to move her eyes away from his,but she couldn't just to do it! the way he was looking at her,she was sure that there was something different,but what was it? for the first time she felt that she could not read his emotions, but she was sure there was a fluctuation of something in his eyes which made it very clear that there was something which he was hiding from her. but all those thoughts vanished at the moment she saw a smile spread across his face, wow, how didn't she notice this all the while?has his smile always been this brilliant or is it just now? her thoughts were interrupted as naina engulfed her into a bear hug , although she managed to whisper back a "thank you!"as a reply to naina's compliment,she found her gaze still locked in arjun's eyes,what was it,in his eyes that she is not able to move her gaze? why does she feel as though she is diving into a vast brown ocean?why is she scared that she might drown in them?or is she just imagining things?

wait! why did he move his eyes away from mine?how could he just do that?

arohi, you've totally lost it! he just looked away you're panicking as though he left you in the middle of a jungle!!

just then she noticed that he was moving towards her and for some unknown reason,her heart started to beat faster!!

how could she look so innocent and gorgeous at the same time. i could just stare at her this way for the rest of my life.she looks like an angel walking down from heaven to earth!totally angelic, with her cheeks as red as her dress,her eyes as an open window to her heart showcasing the collage of her emotions,her hair inviting my fingers to run through them,and her skin looked so smooth,how will it feel like to touch it,may be a kiss would be harmless.,don't even think of it!!
i should not think much about her looks today,i should keep myself stable and composed in front of everyone,especially her!she already looks uncomfortable.probably it is the dress or may be everyone's stares or may be...he didn't want to think of it...but still is it possible she read his thoughts??
wait...i should be dreaming!did she just blush? she is blushing!! he couldnt help but smile at the thought of the great arohi attitude ahluwalia,blushing!!

but he had to avoid her,atleast tonight, not only because he was scared that she'll end up,reading his messed up feelings but also because of harry uncle who wouldn't stop staring at him!!although he had been locked into his princess's eyes,he couldn't avoid the intense glares harry uncle was sending towards him,he walked up towards arohi,still conscious of harry uncle's eyes which were following every step of his!
he wanted to hug her and let her know how beautiful she looked,but he couldn't ! all thanks to the great hariprasad ji!he went towards her and put his hands on her shoulder as if nothing new had happened,"c'mon guys,shall we start the dinner?i'm starving"he said.

arohi couldnt believe what arjun just said, arjun had always been the first person to recognise even the slightest of the changes in her,but today he just ignored her.he didn't actually ignore her,he was still normal,only she was not,atleast that's what she thought!otherwise why would she think of getting lost in his eyes ,this was the proof that she was close to become insane (according to her). after so much debating in her mind, she decided to act casual as well.

shefali thought,"oh no! you're not going to ignore your feelings today,atleast i'm not allowing you guys to run away this time!"with a wicked grin.then,shefali led them into the garden where the table had already been laid by her,it didn't take much for them to settle down,shefali couldn't supress her giggle when she saw harry uncle trying to sit inbetween arjun and arohi,she had noticed how arjun and arohi were lost in each other a few minutes back,not only her,everyone had noticed it!but shefali was the only other one to notice harry uncle's glares except arjun,she decided to help them out of this awkward situation and asked harry uncle to sit at the head of the table,although initally he was relucant, he sat there as he felt that he could keep an eye on everyone of them,talk about teacher's mind!!

shefali: so guys how is the food?
romit: awesome! you guys changed the cook or what?
harry uncle: you have a cook??
arohi:(glaring at romit) yes uncle,we dont really cook that well (arjun chuckling whisper',arohi ignores it) and you know we don't really get time also after college...
harry uncle: you don't get enough time after your parties,isn't it? he smiled,arohi and shefali also smiled sheepishly.
shefali:uncle,i'm still quite bad at cooking,i'm trying to learn...
uncle: its important beta, when you go to some other country for further studies you'll have to cook for yourself,learn from arohi!
arohi stiffened with wide eyes,she didn't think of this! she looked around at others faces to see similar expressions on others face,arjun kept shifting his glance from her to the food and back to her! rajveer recovered from the shock first, voiced everyone's thoughts "you cooked?",she just smiled in return,
shefali: guys, this is our monthly get together where usually anyone us cook,but today since you all were joining us for the first time, arohi did all the cooking.hey it was only because she knew what you guys liked!
arohi: ah! why don't you admit that you dont know to cook?
they continued their argument for few minutes till harry uncle silenced them and began talking with the others.
the dinner went on smoothly,by the end of which harry uncle had warmed up with all the others too,most importantly anyone could say that he liked arjun,probably because of the interest in music they shared.although he had liked arjun,he couldn't accept the fact that arjun had become an important part of his little girl's life! he had been noticing the decreasing proximity between them,right from the first day of college when arohi was very comfortable in arjun's arms and had almost forgotten to even give hiim a hug,the classes where arohi and arjun were always together lost in some conversation or the other,even the other day during the introductory session in the class,after admitting that she sings arohi had been looking only at arjun as if waiting for some sort of approval,he hadn't even failed to notice the fact that everyone else felt that they deserve to be together,even now a few minutes before the dinner,arohi had eyes only for arjun,she didn't even divert her gaze from him for a second.

shefali felt that it was the right moment for them to inform uncle about their goa trip,
shefali: amm..uncle,we're planning to go to goa for a week...
hp: we? who we?
shefali: all the seven of us..
hp was just looking at everyone's face with a blank expression on his face. others, who didn't expect shefali to start this topic now,were just trying to give him a reassuring smile.
arohi: uncle,this is not the first time we'll be going alone on a trip.so,why are you looking at us like that...we can take care of ourselves...please please uncle...tell okay na? please please..."she asked him pulling a puppy dog face.shefali understood the situation and she too joined arohi.
hp: i know you can take care of themselves but...won't i be bored if my two dolls leave me alone for a week??
eevryone's face except arohi's and shefali's were painted with clear horror,roaming with harry uncle in goa was the last thing they wanted in the world!

post your guesses...n do tell me about your views on the update...
there is gonna be a power shutdown now...
will be right back after it!
Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gv short updates. Wrote it in ur past tym.
Cm 2 fb if posibl.
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
me frst fr d note LOL..
varshuu its k dear..evn am in d same situation..
ma bain s nt wking n i am nt able to update ma ff too..
so sweets take ur tym ..we ll be waiting HUGGSSS
.vrshn. thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonkmh

Gv short updates. Wrote it in ur past tym.
Cm 2 fb if posibl.

short updates might make it boring but it is a very nice idea...i can give short updates from mobile while coming from college!! thanks a lot moon :):)
.vrshn. thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparna4karanika

me frst fr d note LOL..
varshuu its k dear..evn am in d same situation..
ma bain s nt wking n i am nt able to update ma ff too..
so sweets take ur tym ..we ll be waiting HUGGSSS

thanks appu! *you don't mind me calling you appu na??*
i'll wait for your updates don't worry..:):)
take your time :):)