soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
amazing, awsome luvd i
cnt w8 4 da nxt update
fanx 4 da pm
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
y dsnt arohi want dem 2 cum 2 her place?!?!?!!
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
suuupppeeebbb update - varshu, please update fast - cant wait
kmh-all_d_way thumbnail
i have just read 2 chapters of yours till nw... but i just coulodnt resist writin dat u r jus AWESOME!!!! i mean aweome 2 d core... wow ... so young and fresh!! i can connect 2 all dis so damn much! u r 2 gud! continue ur good work πŸ˜›
zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Varshini😊

very, very beautiful updates dear ☺️☺️ i especially liked the chapter nine (page 48) πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Arjuhi's jealousy ( actually love, frienship and concern)...you described it so nicely πŸ‘

i also loved Rudra-Kumud's characters..cool parents 😎 hehe...i wish more people are this much open minded and trust their kids πŸ˜›

can't want for the next update...wohooo...Goa !!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

the only thing i didnt like is...the chipkali...Jia...her name is so close to mine..hehe..kabhi koi galatfehmi me meko ande-tamatar naa maare yaha pe πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: zach

Varshini😊

very, very beautiful updates dear ☺️☺️ i especially liked the chapter nine (page 48) πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Arjuhi's jealousy ( actually love, frienship and concern)...you described it so nicely πŸ‘

i also loved Rudra-Kumud's characters..cool parents 😎 hehe...i wish more people are this much open minded and trust their kids πŸ˜›

can't want for the next update...wohooo...Goa !!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

the only thing i didnt like is...the chipkali...Jia...her name is so close to mine..hehe..kabhi koi galat fehmi me meko ande-tamatar naa maare yaha pe 🀣

haha...thank you so much jai ☺️
jia n jai...🀣 how did you relate them both??🀣
but your name is same as the jai, who played cupid in kmh2 so obviously everyone will like youπŸ˜†

zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
true...mereko thoda benefit of doubt to milega πŸ˜† that love doctor wasn't that badπŸ˜›...but, i dont wanna end up like him either 😳🀣
🀣
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
hey dear so i have finally caught up to ur ff and so here are my comments have fun reading :D

prologue

hey dear loved it so much it was the best, i was actually jumping of my seat just reading it and OMG I could feel Arjun's pain and can so picture his facial expressions as well. you described the emotions very well and arjuhi will be in the same town how cool is that . and i have a feeling the meeting arjun is going hes going to find aru as the CEO LOL...

St. Stephen's college
awesome character steck all of them are so diff. love it that arjun's rents are nice and they like Aru YAY... love the change and i really like the fact that Aru is so bold in this FF as she was in the show Awesome...

A small incident
awesome so it was naina and aru's who did all of that planing. thats so cool yaar. and yes this does give a clear pic of there characters. awesome once again dear.

chap 1
loved the part hehehe b-ball is my fav game and imagining Arjuhi playing is a dream come true. it was an awesome part and i already dont like this Ishaan. I think he will surly bring trouble for arjuhi and i also loved the promo i was so right this ishann is so dum and god i hate him so much ewww LOL...

Chap 2 
ahh loved the part it was the best arjhi are sooo cute. arjun calls her princess and he has the copy right to that name how cute. loved how u said there like beauty and the beast but hear the beast is super duper HOT LOL..HA! that ishaan got what he asked for good loved how aru kissed arjun yeppie ( dancing around). oh yes i also loved rajveer and his comments i agree with raj and the others that arjuhi are more then friends. but i really do like the friendship between them super duper cute.

chap 3
interesting park liked Romits thoughts i can already see the love. one thing that i was lost was when aru was talking about some incident that happened and that why her family moved away.. so im lost that did i miss the reason to why they moved or are u still going to disclose that razz? plz help me in that. but overall awesome part loved it :D.

Chap 4

Loved the part was very interesting and now I understand the whole thing bout music and all so u don't have to answer my question I asked in chap 3 note hehehe.. loved the part and how much control both arjuhi have on each other.. also cute part with the whole romit and shefali :D..

Chap 5 

Short one but sweet it was cute and I loved it… im glad the gang is trying to cook up things makes me remember old days of kmh :D.. and I don't want to guess what the plans are because Im about to read it so no guesses heheheh.. lovely part :D

Chap 6

Awesome part again I just loved how cute arohi is in her sleep and aww romit really likes shefali awesome.. and im glad harry uncle is telling aru to sing again I hope she starts soon.. I really don't like this jia but hey if she will help get arjuhi together forever then I don't mind her all in all perfect part

Promo

Oh noo no no u cant run away like that :O… I cant believe he said I love you im sure there is a catch in this… im sure he was imagining aru for sure and this jia I will kill her  back of my arjun NOW lol

Chap 7 

nice and long part just how i like it lol..love the part really i dont know what else to say cause im saying that for every part lol.. i like the play idea but the kiss no way arohi kissing ishann ahhh kill me now lol.. arjun better do something or i will beat him yep heeheh.. loved the part and the dream arjun is having very very hot and happening. its just to good to be true keep dreams like that coming.. lovely part :D

Chap 8

aww poor arjun everyone is pulling his leg mean ppl lol.. and i lov aru is also starting to feel things for arjun and how she made arjun busy all month so he would not be able to take jia our all month was awesome ;D. i wish aru brings back the fun and cute arjun.. poor guy seems so sad :(... and it was shocking to see kumud actually caring for arjun.. nice nice part big hug goes to you... 

Chap 9

this is soo love :D.. i hope both realizie is soon and aww i love how you decsirbed kunmuds concern lol.. "the whole world's stop relating" LMAO.. and your right sometimes a gesture speaks more then words :D. another thing i found cute was the whole your MY monster/princess and know was can reaplce you.. i died at that πŸ˜³

promo

im guessing arjun asked aru to accompany him to the goa trip with that jia🀒...

chap 10

ahh finally i have caught up yay!πŸ˜† loved this part as well and aww arjun's complaining to his mom about kisses LOL this is something new πŸ˜†. i loved the part and guess i was right about the promo LOl.. one question remember the promo about arjun saying I love you is that still to come or did i miss that part?.. i think it it still to come cause he was with jia and so it may happen in the goa trip lol.. loved all ur parts and im very excited to read more soon.. thnx for all the pm's and lovely FF really this is the 1st Arjuhi FF i have read and im love with keep it up

πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Awesome ff love it sooo much πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by sejal719 - 12 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i have revealed the raaz in the next chap!:)
there is a power cut here i'll comment n update once i'm on my pc!