.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

:)
Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely updates...both r teasing each other...
continue soon..
.vrshn. thumbnail
||NOTE||

remember arohi's bhai,arun ahluwalia??
that character will be our kmh 2 jai...

i hadn't given you the character sketch of the parents except kumud n rudra so here's is something which will help you get some idea about the parents of the leads!

rajveer: his parents died..

arohi & shefali's parents: always busy with business!

arjun's parents: super-cool!

sanchit's parents:
his parents are both doctors and they usually try to impose their thoughts on him!

finally,
romit & naina's parents: they're actually the typical parents who're worried about the kids,they usually don't allow naina to go to parties, 'cause they feel girls are not allowed to rink or go out of the house at night! they restrict naina as she is the girl child while romit enjoys the freedom! at times all the friends together pull some tantrums and take her out! other than that their mom is a house maker and their dad is a business person, he and rudra know each other in terms of business!

.vrshn. thumbnail
||CHAPTER TEN||

kumud was at the breakfast table,while rudra who was returning from his jog, entered the house calling"hey aru!".
kumud: "ah, finally she came!"
rudra: "what? i thought she is already here."
kumud: "what makes you think so? yesterday night,i had called to inform her about arjun's behaviour.so,i was expecting her first person in the morning and i woke up early,so that i can let her in"
rudra: "you were late, she must have come here before you woke up!"
kumud: "how? but i woke up..." before she could complete the sentence,rudr pointed to arohi's car in front of the house.

they went to arjun's room,only to find arohi sleeping,sitting on the bed with her back comfortably rested on the cushioned head board with arjun on her lap. they couldn't resist their smile. *really cool parents na?*

just then rashi saw her parents in arjun's room and gasped "aru" when she saw arohi asleep in arjun's bed, arjun woke up to see his whole family in his room, he smiled "good morning",kumud left a sigh of relief when she saw the smile on her son's face, she came over and kissed arjun on his forehead,"mom, only girls get kisses from mother not guys!"he whined,"arju,i don't really know from where you get your wierd theories but then,no one can stop me from kissing my son!"she caresses his hair,he hugs her,"arjun, you're really a monster just like aru calls you!"rashi shouted,"shh! you'll disturb her! how dare you shortie?! "he let out an angry whisper,"wah, you don't want her sleep to be disturbed but you want her neck sprained is it?","what?!",just then others realised what rashi meant,she had been sleeping the whole night with head on the headboard, before anyone could move,rudr took arohi into his arms and placed her properly on the bed,while arjun slowly slipped a pillow under her head.

rudra and kumud in the kitchen,
"rudr,don't you think their friendship is going to an all new level?"
"what the use with us knowing it? i don't think they even have a slight clue about it! but something tells me that it won't take long!"
"did you notice the way he moved hairs out her face? As though caressing her face with a feather,that moment i cant explain how much love i saw in his eyes!"
"aw...my baby is in love! Can't wait for him to realise it and you know rudr, he tries to be all macho in front of everyone but not in front aru"
"how do you tell that?"
"do you remember rudr? whenever,he becomes upset when he was child he used cry sitting alone and when i find it out,he would just come, lie on my lap and fall asleep,the next morning he'll be back to his usual vibrant self! today when i saw him in aru's lap i remended of it. previous night i'm sure he was upset about something,he tried to hide his emotions from us,but the i'm sure he didn't do the same with arohi" she said it all in one breath,
"i really have no idea what to say, but i'll be the most happiest person if they both got together!"he said it with a smile and left.

arjun comes down for breakfast in a pink tee n tracks,by then rudra and rashi had left for office and school respectively.kumud had stayed back so that she can help arjun and arohi. arjun had told her in the morning that arohi and him would not go to coll today. arohi was still asleep when shefali called up,her voice was nervous clearly indicating that she had been searching for arohi. when he explained that she is at his place, hefu old that she would go to college with romit and on the way she would drop the clothes for arohi to change.

arjun went into his room with coffee in his hand,sat on the bed next to her,"hey princess,good morning" he said in a smooth voice,she smiled ,without opening her eyes and said"good morning monster"hugging her pillow,"i thought, people wake up after saying good morning","sone do monster"."one is me who makes coffee with my own hands for you and one is you who wouldn't even bother to open your eyes!","just coffee na?","okay fine! its just coffee na? i'll call jia to come and have it with me" arohi woke up and stood straight,he chuckled and continued"she has always wanted to hve coffee with me and its coffee made by me she'll never say no ","ahh!"groaned arohi,"whats up princess" he asked chuckling to himself,"that reminded me of ishaan,we were supposed to meet over break fast and go to college together!!",arjun's face turned grim!

he turned to leave,but he stopped when he felt her hand on his wrist,he smiled,'what' he asked in a angry tone with his back towards her.
arohi:'my coffee' she asked supressing her giggle.
arjun:'weren't you supposed to have it with ishaan?',
arohi:'of course i was going to but then i dont want any chipkali to have my coffee' his grin widened 'my dear monster why do you smile looking at the wall,i think there's nothing wrong in showing it to the person whom its meant for',he turned around.
arjun:"you knew?",
arohi:"of course you idiot! what did you think only you can make me jealous?"
he sat next to her,"so you were jealous??"he asked in a soft and deep voice.
arohi:"you were too!"
arjun:"me n jealous?? no ways!"
arohi:  "oh really? then you don't mind if i go out with ishaan?"
arjun:"someone said that they won't date a person whom i hate!"
arohi:"ha ha...that was obviously a lie!!  who'll i date, if you hate every guy who comes near me! other guys won't come near because they're scared of you! "
arjun:"what that was a lie??"

she burst out laughing,"pagal! you believe whatever i say is it?? look at your face!"
"yeh koi mazak hota hai?" he frowned,
arohi came close to him, "listen, i have already told you this and i'm teling you again,i don't feel anything about ishaan neither am i interested in him nor do i want to date him. we're acting in the play together there is going to be nothing more than that! you need not be insecure about that jerk,and yea...you are my monster"with that arohi got up from bed and went towards bathroom to freshen herself, he gave her the bag which shefu had given him.then he went down to arrange her breakfast (brunch).
at the breakfast table,kumud had set up the table for them. "arju,where is aru beta?","mom she is bathing",yea...she is bathing that too in my bathroom, she would using my shower now..stupid,don't cross your limits,stop yourself arjun! he reminded himself.

"oye monster! what are you thinking of"
"ah.am..nothing..just about me missing the basketball practic today and next week to i might have to miss it and the week after that we have our play! its been only few days since the college started but we're already busy with so many activities!"
"are you complaining about it??" she teased
"why would i?? as long as i miss classes, i have no problem with these activities!" he said with an excitement in his tone!
"'hey princess, i want a help from you but i'll tell it only if you promise me that you'll do it for sure"
"hey...don't beat the bush come to the point!"she said chewing her food.
"first promise"
"okay promise now tell me !"
"sure na? you won't change your mind?"
"you're scaring me now! tell what it is before i take my promise back!!"
"we're going to goa next week it'll be four days and five nights!"he said it in a breath,
"yeaaa?? why didn't you tell me before?? and why in the hell would i refuse??"
"may be because its organised by jia"
"whaat?? thers is no way that i'm coming!"
"arohi plz mere liye..."
"No ways us chipkali ke sath 4 days ?why do you want to show me hell while i'm alive?"
"princess,its GOA!! you've always wanted to go there!"
"so what? if i go there with that chipkali i would hate the place forever! i don't want that to happen! so...i'm not coming that's final!" with that she grabs her bag and leaves towards her car.

promo:

"why don't you invite your friends to tonight's dinner beta?"
"uncle..am..woh...they're busy tonight,they've a party to attend! "said arohi
"not a problem, we can come over! no party is important than spending time with our friends"said romit passing a smile towards shefu.
"yea..he is right" said arjun.
"also,my parents will allow me if it's a dinner at your place!" said naina.
"thats a wonderful idea"said shefu
arohi glared at her,she knew she can't stop them from coming home tonight!

malose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me first =)

hehehe it vas asum tanks =)
im whitng for more

.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Great Arjun.. Great Arohi.. Great Parents.. Great Part & Promo... Great FF :) <3
deeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😉⭐️awwsmm update⭐️ 
luv the way they make jealous to each other...😆 lols
luv their relationship...😃
luv the caring Arjun, luv him...❤️
luv the Arohi as a true friend...❤️
and for goa trip definitely Arohi gonna with Arjun- jia, hope their group also go with them...😊
so i think in Goa we gonna get more jealous scenes of Arjuhi...😉
cant wait for pranks play by Arohi to keep Jia away from her Arjun...😉
hope their friend continued with their plan to make ❤️Arjuhi together❤️, and realize them that they are more than friends❤️
cant wait for next buddy update soon😃
Edited by deeshu - 12 years ago
good update lets see what will happen next oh when ever iam reading bout jia the promo ...well lets see  what u hve kept for us... keep up the good work yaar!!!!!
MsFuzzybear69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was an  update...

Just luved the way they make each other jealous...

Can't wait for them to go to Goa & see what tricks Arohi has to keep Arjun away from Jia.

Update soon please...

arta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😃 😃 I'M enjoying Arohi & Arjun jealousy , i'm loving these scenes a lot 😃😃😃 and want more pranks and more jealousy cose they are cute when they tease  each other 😃

i